Parents of an autistic child being beaten by bus driver "aide."

Obama used to chime in on every white Cop defending his area against Black criminals. Yet never found the time to speak out on his Black Criminals? He made all worse.

Is CNN or Fox News covering this? Or is it just a few random articles online?

Of course brother anytime there is a white on black “crime” It’s blasted all over the media. Just look at the extremely rare cases of a white cop shooting a black victim. Almost all of them brought forth by the media if not all of them included the white cop being justified.

And yet a small portion of BLM supporters in the USA, who represent probably one or 2% of the country will whine and complain every day about racism against blacks in the country. It is pitiful. It is disturbing, and it helps nobody. I think the whole thing is a distraction from the bad economy under Joe Biden.

All of the major sports organizations, many big companies in the USA have racist policies against white Christian men.

I submit Black people or white people are not the problem. It’s Hollywood, big media, and major companies in America, who are ushering in one of the worst middle classes in US history and Contributing to a bad culture in the country.

MarcATL Curried Goats john doe 101 JoeB131 IM2 are part of the small faction of BLM supporters…. It’s astonishing that they still complain about “racism against blacks” with all of the facts listed above. Hopefully they change
Keep my name out of your mouth, you fucking piece of shit. You have no idea what I support or dont support.

Absolutely. And this is the major undeniable point that the BLM supporters never address or ignore.

Like all the cases of white cops versus black criminals. Interestingly, when do we ever hear about a white person who gets shot by a cop.

Remember that video from last summer of a white woman getting beat the hell up by 30 blacks in Chicago. It got very little coverage from the mass media. The race of the attackers wasn’t stressed or pointed out. Obviously, if the race roles were reversed, if it was a black woman getting beat down by 30 white men it would be all over the news for months on end. “White supremacy” would be talked about nonstop , Congressman would be taking a knee. There would be vigils all over the place. This hypocrisy is totally undeniable.

Ill say there is nothing wrong with black or whites in general. The problem is the media, major sports organizations, blm , the feminization of men, radical left-wing politics all coinciding with one of the worst economies in American history.

MarcATL JoeB131 john doe 101
Hey you gutless prick go fuck yourself and stay in Kampuchea or wherever the fuck you say you're at nobody wants you back in America.

Is CNN or Fox News covering this? Or is it just a few random articles online?

Of course brother anytime there is a white on black “crime” It’s blasted all over the media. Just look at the extremely rare cases of a white cop shooting a black victim. Almost all of them brought forth by the media if not all of them included the white cop being justified.

And yet a small portion of BLM supporters in the USA, who represent probably one or 2% of the country will whine and complain every day about racism against blacks in the country. It is pitiful. It is disturbing, and it helps nobody. I think the whole thing is a distraction from the bad economy under Joe Biden.

All of the major sports organizations, many big companies in the USA have racist policies against white Christian men.

I submit Black people or white people are not the problem. It’s Hollywood, big media, and major companies in America, who are ushering in one of the worst middle classes in US history and Contributing to a bad culture in the country.

MarcATL Curried Goats john doe 101 JoeB131 IM2 are part of the small faction of BLM supporters…. It’s astonishing that they still complain about “racism against blacks” with all of the facts listed above. Hopefully they change
Since you don't read my post, Fyoder, not sure there's a point responding to you.

Frankly, this sounds like someone who works with disabled kids who probably shouldn't be.

And she should be fired and charged with assault.

If the bus is where the nightmares took place, and they happened often enough, the driver of that bus should go down just as hard as monster does if not harder for not coming forward sooner. I will never believe the driver if their statement is something like, "I never noticed anything at all ever going wrong." I especially will not believe such a statement if the kids and the monster sat close enough to the driver.

God bless you and the kids and their families always!!!

Holly

Since you don't read my post, Fyoder, not sure there's a point responding to you.

Frankly, this sounds like someone who works with disabled kids who probably shouldn't be.

And she should be fired and charged with assault.
Frankly, I have yet to see people from your side ever deem a Black on White assault a Hate or Race Crime yet anytime a White person so much as pisses in the direction of a Black person, Hate or Racial motive must always be factored. It’s a given.

Frankly, I have yet to see people from your side ever deem a Black on White assault a Hate or Race Crime yet anytime a White person so much as pisses in the direction of a Black person, Hate or Racial motive must always be factored. It’s a given.

Except this wasn't a hate crime.

This was a school employee who got fed up dealing with an autistic child.

For which she was arrested and fired.

Except this wasn't a hate crime.

This was a school employee who got fed up dealing with an autistic child.

For which she was arrested and fired.
How do you know for certain it was NOT a hate crime? As been noted on this thread, had the child been Black and the worker White, it would not be enough for the Left and the Media for the worker to be fired and arrested. The optics would have demanded that race and hate played a factor and that this be investigated.

There is no excuse for what happened to that child. The charges are right.

At the same time, our schools simply cannot care for nor educate children like this adequately anymore. There are too many of them and their needs are too severe. It's a systemic failing and vulnerability. We have aides, paras, staff, and teachers taking physical blows all the time because we do not have facilities or proper caretakers for these often dangerous children.
I disagree she should be buried under the jail!

Forum List

Back