Parents of an autistic child being beaten by bus driver "aide."

I'm really not interested. If you have a bad bus driver call the superintendent of schools or the police. Or, you can get hysterical and blame Joe Biden.

Well that was dumb.

A child was abused. You want to rant about a Celery Stalk

Stupid hag, I never claimed she wasn't abusing the child, they need to lock that coward up for many years. The stinking POS claimed that the story wasn't on any of the news channels and I showed the cock sucker he was lying I found it on every major news outlet.

not when it happened. I don’t know now. Too late now to act as if the MSM is clean you lying sack.

Well, STFU if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

All the major news outlets have reported on it in the last 4 days.

probably BS. But that is at least one week late. Imagine the other way around? White beating on Black kid. Would be played all day everyday the instant it surfaced. Nice try to cover for your liver (MSM).

Is child abuse considered a hate crime?
When its a black woman mistreating white children thats what it looks like

Just as obama assumed racism when a white cop arrested the crazy black harvard professor

Ot when trayvon martin got his

MSM has the racist agenda, not me. Blacks are innocent always, whites are the problem. Sayeth they all.

What is wrong with you? She may not be suited to be a school bus driver and/or the kid may have been behaving like a shit... And, THAT is not about skin color.

What is wrong with you? She may not be suited to be a school bus driver and/or the kid may have been behaving like a shit... And, THAT is not about skin color.

another crazy post. WTH? She was sitting in the seat next to a kid who was looking out the window. Not a bus driver, an aide. She was elbowing the kid in the ribs hard. Hitting him in face? Stomping on his feet for no reason!!!

reportedly not a first time incident. Hence the camera put in, turned on you dumb black backed tree ape.

Anybody beating on innocent kids is a sick SOB. The kind who torture animals or even bugs for fun. Loaded with Evil. Can you imagine the history in this one? To live that long!! Wow!

The white wingers have to invent fantasies to remind everyone they are the true victims, in any situation.
There is no fantasy. There is only the horror depicted in the video and the horror in your need to deflect from it through mockery because the optics don’t lie and there is no way for you to defend it.

There is no fantasy. There is only the horror depicted in the video and the horror in your need to deflect from it through mockery because the optics don’t lie and there is no way for you to defend it.
Yes, the post i responded to contained a fantasy. Slow down, you're embarrassing yourself. Again. You have no idea what you are even whining about.

Forum List

Back