Parents of 2 Benghazi victims sue Hillary Clinton...

Of course.........Trump took no action that killed khans son.......Hilary and Obama did......trump gave no order that got khans son killed...Hilary and Obama did........

And trump told no lie about khans son.......Hilary lied to the parents of the Benghazi victim.........who died directly due to her actions........

Yet the media covered khan 50-1 over the Benghazi parents ....
Oh? And exactly how do Smith's and Wood's parents prove Hillary told them the video was to blame....?

The families of two dead men stated..at the time..that Hilary told them it was the video...in fact...there spokesperson went on every Sunday show and said the same thing.......

You are saying the families are lying...and Hilary is telling the truth....that is where you stand.....?
After she admits, she lied, do tell me where can we all go wittness the resurrection of the dead, Lazareth jr.

Justice should win one way or the other.

Prison is still waiting: dear Hillary, :welcome:
In 30 years, after Hillary's dead and buried, there will still be rwnj's predicting she'll be going to jail any day now

Without Hillary or Obama to stress over every day, I don't know what the conservatives will do someday....maybe just maybe, they'll get a life and move on, dunno

Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation

Benghazi Victims' Families Allege Negligence And Intentional Emotional Harm In Lawsuit Against Clinton

upload_2016-8-8_21-9-13.png

Cons are running a lunatic and can't even come close to winning on the issues... time to fabricate another sideshow :rolleyes:
This one has legs.

By the way, we're just now finding out that someone else got killed because of the incompetence of Vote-for-my-vag. The nuclear scientist that Iran just executed was made in several emails she kept on her private server.

But you clowns keep believing that a political maladroit with a 300 word vocabulary is a bigger threat than someone who actually gets people killed.
Lol "this one has legs."

What do you want to bet? Hell I'll leave this forum forever if it turns out "this one has legs"

:rofl:
You promise?

Cons are running a lunatic and can't even come close to winning on the issues... time to fabricate another sideshow :rolleyes:
This one has legs.

By the way, we're just now finding out that someone else got killed because of the incompetence of Vote-for-my-vag. The nuclear scientist that Iran just executed was made in several emails she kept on her private server.

But you clowns keep believing that a political maladroit with a 300 word vocabulary is a bigger threat than someone who actually gets people killed.
Lol "this one has legs."

What do you want to bet? Hell I'll leave this forum forever if it turns out "this one has legs"

You promise?
Sure will you if it doesn't have legs?

Where I stand is that no one knows for certain if she said that or not and there is no way they can prove she did say it in a court of law.

All depends which one is a lie...

Hillary Clinton’s Email to Chelsea Stars in Benghazi Hearing

Ok Rocket surgeon which one is the lie?

Was it AQ like Bill's wife said to their spawn?

or

Was it the funny little man on the west coast who made the movie that Bill's wife had all her subordinates go forth and spew to the MSM?

This one has legs.

Lol "this one has legs."

You promise?
Nope. I don't believe any of you lying Leftists. All those celebrities who said they will move out of the country if Trump wins will stay their fat, pampered asses right here under the Trump Administration. None of you fibbers will keep your word.

Where I stand is that no one knows for certain if she said that or not and there is no way they can prove she did say it in a court of law.

All depends which one is a lie...

Hillary Clinton’s Email to Chelsea Stars in Benghazi Hearing

Ok Rocket surgeon which one is the lie?

Was it AQ like Bill's wife said to their spawn?

or

Was it the funny little man on the west coast who made the movie that Bill's wife had all her subordinates go forth and spew to the MSM?
Since the information streaming in was constantly changing the night of the attack when she emailed Chelsea, the contents of her email are not a lie nor do they reveal a lie.

That aside, you didn't answer the question ... what about Hillary's email to Chelsea proves what she said or didn't say to those family members in private? You realize, that is what they have to prove in a court of law, right?

Since the information streaming in was constantly changing the night of the attack when she emailed Chelsea, the contents of her email are not a lie nor do they reveal a lie.

How would Bill's wife know the information was constantly changing? She went home and went to sleep like pbo did...

This one has legs.

How much would you like to bet that it gets thrown out of court?

This one has legs.

Lol "this one has legs."

You promise?
Nope. I don't believe any of you lying Leftists. All those celebrities who said they will move out of the country if Trump wins will stay their fat, pampered asses right here under the Trump Administration. None of you fibbers will keep your word.
Yep so you're just another rwnj who says things they know are complete bullshit. Thought so.

How would Bill's wife know the information was constantly changing? She went home and went to sleep like pbo did...
Strawman. Who said she would know that? But it did.

Last edited:
This one has legs.

How much would you like to bet that it gets thrown out of court?
We'll see.

Forum List

Back