Parents Bill of Rights, Wins Zero Support From Dems

Interesting comments.

The bottom line is ANYTHING that happens to a child in schools the parents have every right to know

If you think differently it's completely obvious you have no business anywhere near children

A little hint: It's why the left fights the term groomers

Bad assumption.

How does keeping them ignorant help them? Your "solution" doesn't solve anything.

I do not wish to keep them ignorant, I just do not think the Feds sticking their noses into it will help the situation.

But for you there is no problem the Fed Govt is not the solution to.

I do not wish to keep them ignorant, I just do not think the Feds sticking their noses into it will help the situation.
You don't want to keep them ignorant, but you oppose a law that requires them to keep parents informed? Who are you trying to kid?

But for you there is no problem the Fed Govt is not the solution to.
Sure there is, when it prevents problems created by state a local government.

How do you feel about abolishing government schools altogether? that will solve a lot of problems created by state and local government

How do you feel about abolishing government schools altogether? that will solve a lot of problems created by state and local government

Just abolish the Fed Dept of Ed, that will solve most problems. But, you cannot be for that since you seem to worship the Fed Govt

Just abolish the Fed Dept of Ed, that will solve most problems. But, you cannot be for that since you seem to worship the Fed Govt
I am for that. In fact, I'm for abolishing all government run schools. That should solve all the problems the government creates, don't ya think?

I am for that. In fact, I'm for abolishing all government run schools. That should solve all the problems the government creates, don't ya think?

That would cause more problems, you are once again cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Just because you are an uneducated dolt does not mean we need a country full of them.

That would cause more problems, you are once again cutting off your nose to spite your face.
You said the government causes all the problems with our schools. Are you now admitting you believe that was a lie?

Just because you are an uneducated dolt does not mean we need a country full of them.
So you actually support government running our schools..

Who are you trying to fool?

You said the government causes all the problems with our schools. Are you now admitting you believe that was a lie?

I said the Fed Govt was the problem with our school. Do try and keep up, just this once.

So you actually support government running our schools..

Who are you trying to fool?

Yes, I support the local control of our schools. Schools are vital to the success of a country. Only an uneducated dolt would want to get rid of them.

The only solution that will work is for parents to give a fuck. Everything else is just window dressing.
Sorry Sport, but when schools are sneaking in drag shows and teaching kindergartners thru third grade alternative sex education it isn't "window dressing".

It was only when parents discovered this bullshit during Covid forced home schooling and they started to question it that Merritless Gestapoland declared them domestic terrorists.

1961a332c018f943.jpeg

Opie isn’t deciding the curriculum at his public school. And Andy wasn’t talking about banning books or having parents decide what their children should learn in school.

And he was talking about letting children make their own life decisions with no right of veto from adults.

Your critical thinking skills are sorely lacking. This meme has nothing to do with a Bill of Parents Right. It’s all about children their own unfettered decisions in life.

The mere fact that you can’t tell the difference simply shows how gullible you are and poorly educated.

Parents have the right to know and determine what their kids are learning especially if it flies in the face of good sense.

how does that make any sense.
Because you draw attention away from actual abusers by clogging the airwaves with never ending false accusations of the same. It's getting to the point if someone iny town says some person is a groomer so be careful, I'm thinking is he an actual groomer or did he just wear a Vote Biden shirt?

Not to mention, it's getting weird. Seriously. The same cadre of idiots interject some sort of grooming comment in conversations from tax rates to the war in Ukraine.

Certainly no trumpers on this site are groomers but the constant injection of the term is creepy as fuck on more then one level.

You fascilitate actual groomers with your false hyper-partison nonsense as they hide behind the rhetoric your ilk bleet.

Pathetic.
Because you draw attention away from actual abusers by clogging the airwaves with never ending false accusations of the same. It's getting to the point if someone iny town says some person is a groomer so be careful, I'm thinking is he an actual groomer or did he just wear a Vote Biden shirt?

Not to mention, it's getting weird. Seriously. The same cadre of idiots interject some sort of grooming comment in conversations from tax rates to the war in Ukraine.

Certainly no trumpers on this site are groomers but the constant injection of the term is creepy as fuck on more then one level.
THERE> ARE> NOT> FALSE ACCUSATIONS> YOU are NOT going to sit there and tell anyone to not believe their ears and eyes of what you support.

THERE> ARE> NOT> FALSE ACCUSATIONS> YOU are NOT going to sit there and tell anyone to not believe their ears and eyes of what you support.
Well technically they are actually accusations but until the accused goes to jail for it, then you are lying.

Do you remember innocent until proven guilty?

You can't accuse an entire political party of being groomers or supporting groomers without looking silly. How do you expect people to take you seriously?

How many posts have you made regarding child incidents regarding the Catholic church or private religious schools? Have you posted this link or do you not know about it because you exist in an echo chamber?

Or how about this article? I'm sure Newsmax has let you know.

Forum List

Back