Parents Bill of Rights, Wins Zero Support From Dems

Because you draw attention away from actual abusers by clogging the airwaves with never ending false accusations of the same. It's getting to the point if someone iny town says some person is a groomer so be careful, I'm thinking is he an actual groomer or did he just wear a Vote Biden shirt?

Not to mention, it's getting weird. Seriously. The same cadre of idiots interject some sort of grooming comment in conversations from tax rates to the war in Ukraine.

Certainly no trumpers on this site are groomers but the constant injection of the term is creepy as fuck on more then one level.

The word groomer has nothing to do with support of anybody. Groomer has to do with the manipulation of children like that new law they passed in Washington state. If the parents object to outsiders like teachers or administrators in school helping their child through transitioning, the state has the right to remove that child and place them with people that are groomers. They don't even have to tell the parents what they did.

The word groomer has nothing to do with support of anybody. Groomer has to do with the manipulation of children like that new law they passed in Washington state. If the parents object to outsiders like teachers or administrators in school helping their child through transitioning, the state has the right to remove that child and place them with people that are groomers. They don't even have to tell the parents what they did.
Not that your claim justifies the broad brush of a political party while turning the other way when done by religious leaders, but do you have a link?

I am a huge fan of context. I wish everyone was.

Not that your claim justifies the broad brush of a political party while turning the other way when done by religious leaders, but do you have a link?

I am a huge fan of context. I wish everyone was.

This doesn't look like it applies to teachers or administrators, but to shelters. It also doesn't give permission to remove the child, it simply states shelters do not have to report kids that have ran away from home to there parents; just like they do for other reasons already. This is done so the children have a place to go instead of living on the street.

You made the law out to be much more sinister then it actually is.

"If the parents object to outsiders like teachers or administrators in school helping their child through transitioning, the state has the right to remove that child and place them with people that are groomers."

From your post, this is what I'm talking about. You have no idea if these people are groomers or not. They are just average people doing their job and you label them as groomers for no apparent reason except you don't like a law and you want to own the libs.

Oh super news people, There was no trans murder of 6 christians at covenant school that includes 3 9 year olds because there were no charges and they don't at this point, send the dead to prison.

There are no parent complaints and school boards allowing our kids to be groomed for early sex and the DoJ never designated parents who complained about these matters as domestic terrorists. Grooming teachers aren't manipulating your kids and bragging about it on social media. Oh no!!! oh and the president and his regime aren't running the largest Pedo, child sex and slavery organization in the world. So... the left says you can ignore your lying eyes and ears and reality for that matter. Actually...they be damn happy if you shut yo mouth about it all.

Well technically they are actually accusations but until the accused goes to jail for it, then you are lying.

Do you remember innocent until proven guilty?

You can't accuse an entire political party of being groomers or supporting groomers without looking silly. How do you expect people to take you seriously?

How many posts have you made regarding child incidents regarding the Catholic church or private religious schools? Have you posted this link or do you not know about it because you exist in an echo chamber?

Or how about this article? I'm sure Newsmax has let you know.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY>>>YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! LOLOLOL

do you not register your own profound hypocrisy with that illconceived on your part remark???????>

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY>>>YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! LOLOLOL

do you not register your own profound hypocrisy with that illconceived on your part remark???????>
Can you be more specific? When have I contradicted that statement, and if I had, how does that excuse your accusations?

This doesn't look like it applies to teachers or administrators, but to shelters. It also doesn't give permission to remove the child, it simply states shelters do not have to report kids that have ran away from home to there parents; just like they do for other reasons already. This is done so the children have a place to go instead of living on the street.

You made the law out to be much more sinister then it actually is.

"If the parents object to outsiders like teachers or administrators in school helping their child through transitioning, the state has the right to remove that child and place them with people that are groomers."

From your post, this is what I'm talking about. You have no idea if these people are groomers or not. They are just average people doing their job and you label them as groomers for no apparent reason except you don't like a law and you want to own the libs.

Who other than a full blown Communist would approve of this law? The government will protect these kids from the authority of their parents who are trying to work with their mentally challenged children to usher them through a phase they are going through. Groomers that the Communist party fully supports.

These are life altering changes that mentally and physically damage a person for life. We don't even allow children to get a tattoo on their own or have a drink at a bar without a parent present, but now the government is going to allow them to make decisions like this and if a parent doesn't allow it, the state will provide cover for the child to make these dangerous decisions on their own?

You people are Fn sick. It's one thing to argue politics with other adults, and quite another when you attack our children. This is why if we on the right don't push my idea to divide this country into two countries instead, the great experiment will soon be near it's end.

Who other than a full blown Communist would approve of this law? The government will protect these kids from the authority of their parents who are trying to work with their mentally challenged children to usher them through a phase they are going through. Groomers that the Communist party fully supports.

The law has existed for other circumstances.

Do you think it's communist to withhold info from parents if a child runs away from a home to a shelter due to sexual abuse?

These are life altering changes that mentally and physically damage a person for life. We don't even allow children to get a tattoo on their own or have a drink at a bar without a parent present, but now the government is going to allow them to make decisions like this and if a parent doesn't allow it, the state will provide cover for the child to make these dangerous decisions on their own?

I don't disagree with you totally.

On one side I believe in prioritizing the safety of the children who run away from home.

On the other hand I don't think children are old enough to make these decisions.

You people are Fn sick. It's one thing to argue politics with other adults, and quite another when you attack our children. This is why if we on the right don't push my idea to divide this country into two countries instead, the great experiment will soon be near it's end.
Well, each to their own. I think it's sick as fuck to label an entire political party as groomers or supporters of groomers.

Actual groomers thank you for it. Catholic church anyone?

Do you think it's communist to withhold info from parents if a child runs away from a home to a shelter due to sexual abuse?

I don't disagree with you totally.

On one side I believe in prioritizing the safety of the children who run away from home.

On the other hand I don't think children are old enough to make these decisions.

Well, each to their own. I think it's sick as fuck to label an entire political party as groomers or supporters of groomers.

Actual groomers thank you for it. Catholic church anyone?

The difference is nobody supported the Catholic church for what went on. In fact they lost a lot of followers when those stories came out. They believed the priests (and uppers that covered for them) should all have been brought to justice.

So now you're going to try and make the comparison of children that were sexually abused to children who's parents won't let them take hormones and life altering drugs that may destroy their lives?

It's the Democrat party that passed this law in Washington. It's the Democrat party that supports like actions. Biden recently said that children don't belong to the parents, they belong to the state. So yes, they support groomers.

Canada's mistake was to legalize this illusion by normalizing it into written law. U.S. too? In Canada, no surgery is required to declare transgender, which declaration will always already be an illusion and an illusion never attained in reality. The Legislator-Surgeon-Shrink has already screwed future Canadians. U.S. too?

Canada's mistake was to legalize this illusion by normalizing it into written law. U.S. too? In Canada, no surgery is required to declare transgender, which declaration will always already be an illusion and an illusion never attained in reality. The Legislator-Surgeon-Shrink has already screwed future Canadians. U.S. too?
The only illusion here is you imagining yourself knowledgeable or capable of making these medical assessments.

no. kidding.

Our system of higher education is in total disarray, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) is proof of that! She’s a functional fool. It was explained to me as a youth that I should avoid offering opinions until I knew all the facts because it was always better to be ‘thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.’ Well, AOC just confirmed that — once again.

She came to Congress as an elected Representative from the Bronx, NYC, bearing as her credentials a vast knowledge of the human condition gleaned, we may suppose, from her short career as a bartender and pole dancer. She boasts of having a bachelor’s degree in economics, a subject of which she is demonstrably unfamiliar.

Actually, her history is not one of poverty and struggle but, rather, one of higher upper-middle-class privilege. The Bronx was never her home. Now, she opines on US Supreme Court decisions she thinks are wrong, not because she knows better but because they don’t fit her Leftist narrative. We can see the problem here; while she is undoubtedly schooled, she’s uneducated and basically doesn’t understand that the Supreme Court is a stand-alone separate branch of government, equal with the Congress and the Presidency.

Yeah but Commida is a bunch of flakes to begin with. We don't need the Democrat party putting flakes in charge of what goes on in this country.

The difference is nobody supported the Catholic church for what went on. In fact they lost a lot of followers when those stories came out. They believed the priests (and uppers that covered for them) should all have been brought to justice.

And yet this type of abuse is still prevalent. It still goes on. Who on the right has called it out? Did Trump? Did Cruz? Did Tucker? FFS, an overwhelming amount of Republicans claim to be Catholic, on both sides of the aisle yet nothing is said?

Maybe your hatred of Democrats is clouding your morals?

So now you're going to try and make the comparison of children that were sexually abused to children who's parents won't let them take hormones and life altering drugs that may destroy their lives?

I explained my position in an earlier post. If you wish to address that comment feel free, but I won't address your unfounded accusation.

It's the Democrat party that passed this law in Washington. It's the Democrat party that supports like actions. Biden recently said that children don't belong to the parents, they belong to the state. So yes, they support groomers.
Yeah, Biden said that. Big deal. The implication of it being some nefarious statement is ludicrous.

I took it as American, we all need to watch out for children; not ignore children in danger just because their parents are not paying attention. Children with bruises, lost, or violent, etc.

How did you take it?

And yet this type of abuse is still prevalent. It still goes on. Who on the right has called it out? Did Trump? Did Cruz? Did Tucker? FFS, an overwhelming amount of Republicans claim to be Catholic, on both sides of the aisle yet nothing is said?

Maybe your hatred of Democrats is clouding your morals?

I explained my position in an earlier post. If you wish to address that comment feel free, but I won't address your unfounded accusation.

Yeah, Biden said that. Big deal. The implication of it being some nefarious statement is ludicrous.

I took it as American, we all need to watch out for children; not ignore children in danger just because their parents are not paying attention. Children with bruises, lost, or violent, etc.

How did you take it?

You stuck up for the state of Washington comparing child abuse to kids that don't want to listen to their parents by being disallowed to go forward with their so-called transitioning. Would you like me to post your quote?

Now show me where the Catholic church is still protecting priests that are accused of child abuse. It's an old story.

You stuck up for the state of Washington comparing child abuse to kids that don't want to listen to their parents by being disallowed to go forward with their so-called transitioning. Would you like me to post your quote?

Yes. I would. Thanks for asking.

Now show me where the Catholic church is still protecting priests that are accused of child abuse. It's an old story.
Yeah, looks like they are really making people in your echo chamber aware when you need to ask me. Just more proof it isn't about the kids, it's about political attacks.

Yes. I would. Thanks for asking.

Yeah, looks like they are really making people in your echo chamber aware when you need to ask me. Just more proof it isn't about the kids, it's about political attacks.

What I asked for was new allegations. Your post seems to cite past allegations that were unsettled, and even expanded the list to coaches and teachers.

What I asked for was new allegations. Your post seems to cite past allegations that were unsettled, and even expanded the list to coaches and teachers.
You want me to post allegations in real time?

Sounds like a boring task but here goes...

Ok, this is getting exhausting.

Are you telling me none of these came up on faux news, gateway pundit or zero hedge. I am shocked I tell yah, shocked.

What's that? Regardless of links you will still ignore it in future posts and still claim it's a dem problem. That is my prediction. Sounds crazy huh?

Forum List

Back