Parenting Transgender Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't ask you to "judge" him. Did I? I asked you a simple question of why you think that is the case, why so much emphasis on mutilating perfectly functioning genitalia?

You are the one emphasizing genital mutilation.

That is what the "sex change" surgery is about. Lol. Trying to change a penis into a vagina or vice versa.

How profound. You've summed up a person's life so easily.

What do you think sex change surgery is? Isn't the term "sex change" enough to tell you? Lol.

You're being juvenile.

How so?

I'm not buying it, and they even admit that they don't know either. Why perform such "macabre" experiments on a healthy person? Do you realize the side effects and life long problems these people have to deal with postoperatively?

It really doesn't matter what you choose to buy. It's not your life and you don't a say in it.
Try being a little more tolerant.

This is a thread on a message board where we all can input our opinions, and that is what I've been doing. Nowhere have I been derogatory, so cut the crap.

You may tell others what to do, but not me.

You are the one telling me what to do and making false accusations. Now, I would suggest that you move along or participate in the discussion like an adult, please. TIA. :)

I haven't told you what to do nor would I.
Aren't you a grown woman?

Well then you can stop accusing me of things and give your opinions on the topic.

The fact of the matter is that the suicide rates amongst those who are postoperative transsexuals remains extremely high. These hormones and surgery do not "cure" them.
Especially considering, that historically, the suicide rates were observed very high too, amongst castrated servants within the first four months of their castration. This is attributed to the quick hormonal changes in the blood, caused by the surgery.

OMG!

What does this mean? Are you here to participate in this discussion? Why are you here?

Why are you here?
Do I need a reservation?

I'm here to give my opinions on this matter, as I have been doing. You?

To listen to Dhara and try to gain some understanding about transgenderism. My opinion doesn't matter.

You are the one emphasizing genital mutilation.

That is what the "sex change" surgery is about. Lol. Trying to change a penis into a vagina or vice versa.

How profound. You've summed up a person's life so easily.

What do you think sex change surgery is? Isn't the term "sex change" enough to tell you? Lol.

You're being juvenile.

How so?

Stop it, please!

I'm not buying it, and they even admit that they don't know either. Why perform such "macabre" experiments on a healthy person? Do you realize the side effects and life long problems these people have to deal with postoperatively?

It really doesn't matter what you choose to buy. It's not your life and you don't a say in it.

This is a thread on a message board where we all can input our opinions, and that is what I've been doing. Nowhere have I been derogatory, so cut the crap.

You are the one telling me what to do and making false accusations. Now, I would suggest that you move along or participate in the discussion like an adult, please. TIA. :)

She is actually a very beautifully grown woman. ChrisL please correct me if I am wrong. Too bad, you have worked yourself to the edge of her dick. Hehehe.

Especially considering, that historically, the suicide rates were observed very high too, amongst castrated servants within the first four months of their castration. This is attributed to the quick hormonal changes in the blood, caused by the surgery.

OMG!

What does this mean? Are you here to participate in this discussion? Why are you here?

Why are you here?
Do I need a reservation?

To listen to Dhara and try to gain some understanding about transgenderism. My opinion doesn't matter.

Okay, then do that. I will do what I'm doing. :)

Well then you can stop accusing me of things and give your opinions on the topic.

My opinions don't matter because I don't understand transgenderism.

She is actually a very beautifully grown woman. ChrisL please correct me if I am wrong. Too bad, you have worked yourself to the edge of her dick. Hehehe.

I thought beauty was in the eye of the beholder.

Correct. :D

Why are you here?
Do I need a reservation?

Okay, then do that. I will do what I'm doing. :)

Obviously.

Well, then you can continue to read. Whatevs. Lol.

OMG!

OMG!

OMG, what?

Well, then you can continue to read. Whatevs. Lol.

Thank you.

OMG!

OMG, what?

I think you know.

No it isn't. My girl goes to them gym every second day, and I know she is not doing it for me, she is doing it for herself, as it should be. Beauty is with its source, not its beholder, you liberal prankster, whehehe.

Anyway, as I was saying before I was so RUDELY interrupted (lol), I think that this is a problem that is related to mental health and abuse. Your body is what it is. You are what you were born as. If you cannot accept that, then that is not a problem with the "body" which is healthy and functioning normally. It would be much more consistent with an issue with the mind not being able to accept the reality, whether that be due to abuse or some other psychological issues at play.

OMG!

OMG, what?

I think you know.

No, I don't. Why don't you share. Is it to do with the topic of discussion?

No it isn't. My girl goes to them gym every second day, and I know she is not doing it for me, she is doing it for herself, as it should be. Beauty is with its source, not its beholder, you liberal prankster, whehehe.

Topic, topic. Please stay on topic. Thanks. :)

Anyway, as I was saying before I was so RUDELY interrupted (lol), I think that this is a problem that is related to mental health and abuse. Your body is what it is. You are what you were born as. If you cannot accept that, then that is not a problem with the "body" which is healthy and functioning normally. It would be much more consistent with an issue with the mind not being able to accept the reality, whether that be due to abuse or some other psychological issues at play.

The floor is all yours.
Wipe it clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back