Parenting facts

Western30

Jun 5, 2017
Enjoy the backlash.

- I as the parent am in charge, and not him.
Sure there would be backlash, and that only confirms the need for the stricter rules and tighter settings and controls.
Its my job to be consistent, not always to be his buddy, and it damn sure isn't my job to be his "homie" or his Nazi SS officer.

Living in an apartment is your first problem.

-More people live in apartments than live in private houses, because they're easier to obtain, are for the most part less expensive, and they are less costly for the resident to maintain and they offer amenities which most people can't afford to purchase.

You need help restraining him?
You did not instill respect?
Sad really.

-Instilling respect is one thing, but it can be, and has been before, outweighed by the surrounding environment and things available to the child.
A kid is inside the parent's house, for only so long... the majority of that time is in fact away from the parents, and outside of the house.
So the reality is, is that parents really don't instill very much when all is calculated.

The kid would end up banging the babysitter broads, it is what us heterosexuals do.

- Also untrue.
First of all, I screen who I hire.
And secondly, adult women have no interest in teenage boys, on average...
and most people are not interested in Neo Nazis.

All these changes would be no substitute for raising him correctly and sending him to a private school.

-It is no substitute.
Corrective measures are never a substitute.
But there is no substitute for corrective measures, and discipline is part of raising him correctly.
A private school would (and could) expel a neo Nazi, or anybody that doesn't meet their criteria.

Raising a "kid" may be part of your problem....

kid.jpg

Forum List

Back