Things that I would do, if I found out that my Kid was a Neo Nazi

Western30

Jun 5, 2017
This is what I would do if I found out that my kid was a Neo Nazi.

1. Because it is somebody in the environment where he is growing up, that made him into a neo Nazi... I would take him OUT of that environment.
Then I would take away his computer and his cell phone, and his video games and all of the literature that he has, have his driver's license (if he had one) revoked... and have him dismissed from his job, again.. if he had one.
And I would Get rid of ALL of his clothing, all of it.... and replace his clothing WITHOUT his presence at the store with me.... and I would definitely buy him responsible people clothes.
And have any and all tattoos that he has, removed.
and take complete control of his life that way.

2. I would hire help from at least 8 women, who serve as babysitters by trade... but are in fact there to provide him with interaction, make him follow my rules, keep him inside the apartment, supervise him, and to provide assistance in restraining him if necessary.
4 of them reside in my apartment, (or) work nights as well.

3. I would require him to read books on social skills, and books about other kinds of people from other backgrounds.

4. I would enroll him into a outpatient counseling program, and summer school.
And I would have his schooling be done online until I feel that he's fit to return to a normal school setting.

He would have NOTHING.... not 1 single solitary privilege... until he's ready to go back to school and he gets a his first new report card from a traditional school, NOT online.

:)

ff7ea86702d03ea5b2cfbc949a1a3b4e495d32f7eeb4e05722aca9111cb4a3d6.jpg

1. Because it is somebody in the environment where he is growing up, that made him into a neo Nazi... I would take him OUT of that environment.
Then I would take away his computer and his cell phone, and his video games and all of the literature that he has, have his driver's license (if he had one) revoked... and have him dismissed from his job, again.. if he had one.
And I would Get rid of ALL of his clothing, all of it.... and replace his clothing WITHOUT his presence at the store with me.... and I would definitely buy him responsible people clothes.

2. I would hire help from at least 8 women, who serve as babysitters by trade... but are in fact there to provide him with interaction, make him follow my rules, keep him inside the apartment, supervise him, and to provide assistance in restraining him if necessary.

3. I would require him to read books on social skills, and books about other kinds of people from other backgrounds.

And I would have his schooling be done online until I feel that he's fit to return to a normal school setting.

He would have NOTHING.... not 1 single solitary privilege... until he's ready to go back to school and he gets a his first new report card from a traditional school, NOT online.

upload_2017-6-24_8-54-24.jpeg

Weren't you arguing for people on death row to be interred in five star hotels yesterday?

Let me guess... All those inmates on death row are progressives.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Enjoy the backlash.

Living in an apartment is your first problem.

You need help restraining him?
You did not instill respect?
Sad really.

The kid would end up banging the babysitter broads, it is what us heterosexuals do.

All these changes would be no substitute for raising him correctly and sending him to a private school.

What I would do if I had poor impulse control.

1 -- I would post any stray thought that came into my scatter brain.

2 -- I would make the post about me disregarding the fact that nobody knows me or gives a fuck.

3 -- I would repeat this pattern until I irritated people enough with my self-absorption to give me the sort of fuck I so desperately need.

Says the douchebag advocating Nazi views in another thread...

• Banned

Institutionalization of mentally ill, low intelligence people is done all around the world, usually starting when problem behaviors show up in school.

Institutionalization of mentally ill, low intelligence people is done all around the world, usually starting when problem behaviors show up in school.

Whatever helps you sleep at night...

You know this from personal experience don'tcha..........

Forum List

Back