Parent sued public school for helping her child transition without her consent or knowledge

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Florida mother is filing suit and issuing a stark warning to parents nationwide after her transgender child transitioned at school without her consent.

Florida mom and mental health professional January Littlejohn and her attorney Vernadette Broyles discussed the lawsuit and why she is "outraged" over the incident.

"This is happening all over the nation," Littlejohn warned on "Fox & Friends First" on Monday. "This same protocol is in place in many, many schools across districts everywhere, and even the guides being used to dictate these transgender support plans that cut parents out even have the same language."

That's right everyone. The DNC, which tell us they are not qualified to even say what a woman is, are helping public schools transition your children into members of the opposite sex without parental notification.

Wakey, wakey.

Before I believe that it's happening all over the nation I would need to see examples of it happening all over the nation. This is one case.

Now, with regards to this one case. I hope the parent bankrupts the school district...

How is it that the parent didn't know this about their child? ... how is it the school did know this? ... if the schools are busy parenting the children, who's left to provide the education? ...

TV celebrates extra-marital sex ... and you bitch about the schools ... typical conservative ... you've got Friends and The Real Prostitutes of Clarke County ... of course the children will behave at school ...

If true I hope she gets paid and those responsible are charged with child abuse and get lengthy prison terms.

That said something tells me we are not getting anything approaching the whole story here.

Before I believe that it's happening all over the nation I would need to see examples of it happening all over the nation. This is one case.

Now, with regards to this one case. I hope the parent bankrupts the school district...
I lost count of all them trans kids getting on the school bus this morning when I was out walkin. Just a heap of em. ah figger every one of em wearing pants was a girl an everyone in a skirt was a she-boy. And the OP links got an add with Dan Levy which pretty much says it all!

Transition is a fake word like “jab” intended to soft peddle bullshit.

Here is a story in Wisconsin

Florida mother is filing suit and issuing a stark warning to parents nationwide after her transgender child transitioned at school without her consent.

Florida mom and mental health professional January Littlejohn and her attorney Vernadette Broyles discussed the lawsuit and why she is "outraged" over the incident.

"This is happening all over the nation," Littlejohn warned on "Fox & Friends First" on Monday. "This same protocol is in place in many, many schools across districts everywhere, and even the guides being used to dictate these transgender support plans that cut parents out even have the same language."

That's right everyone. The DNC, which tell us they are not qualified to even say what a woman is, are helping public schools transition your children into members of the opposite sex without parental notification.

Wakey, wakey.
And people wonder why "Bible Thumpers" are telling these Godless Heathens that The End is Nigh?

And people wonder why "Bible Thumpers" are telling these Godless Heathens that The End is Nigh?
It's not just gender transformation, children can have abortions without their parents consent as well

Meanwhile, kids can't so much get an aspirin from the school nurse without their parents consent

Makes perfect sense to me.

It's not just gender transformation, children can have abortions without their parents consent as well

Meanwhile, kids can't so much get an aspirin from the school nurse without their parents consent

Makes perfect sense to me.

It's good to see people helping these kids out even if their parents are knuckledraggers living in the dark ages.

It's good to see people helping these kids out even if their parents are knuckledraggers living in the dark ages.
DARK AGES are upon us and being ushered in by people like you.

No freedom of speech in the media, other than one media outlet in Tiwtter who says they will try and change and allow freedom of speech, which is required to have a democracy, rampant inflation, rampant shortages, border crisis, Europe on fire

We have had enough of your enlightenment and your control

Now it's time to vote!!!!!!!!!

Grooming children to be some sick homo pervert's eventual play thing is not 'helping these children out' It is helping yourselves out by increasing your pool of victims.

Forum List

Back