Papers please? Are you legal or not...

Seems to be a big issue for you guys so here are your solutions. You can:

Go through the entire country once and identify everyone.
Pass out what looks like this, for free of course, and that includes paying for any necessary documentation.
national-identity-card.jpg

Require that everyone over the age of 16 have that ID on them at all times or face arrest until the ID is presented or can be verified.
Chip up everyone under 16 and give that option to all others who don't want to bother with the ID card.
And then check, in any and all public places of transit, the ID's of all who come and go, everyone, without profiling or discrimination. If you don't have the chip that the automated scanners can read you must present your ID.

So, are you up for that, having the kids chipped up like a dog and you always with your ID? If you want to deport those who are here illegally the first step is to sort the wheat from the chaff. Now is your chance to be a good citizen and allow the government to know who you are and whether you are coming or going.

As an incentive, we can add your debt card to the chip and you don't even have to carry a wallet or purse. What a deal eh? So, who's first in line?

YES, INDEED

MORE POWER TO THE GESTAPO TO PERPETRATE ACTS LIKE THIS:

SHOW ID, GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND GET TASED

AND THESE FASCIST POLICIES ARE APPROVED BY THE SO-CALLED LIBERALS AND CONSERVATIVES

Last edited:
TERRORIST: Oh, darn. They have metal detectors at the mall. There goes my plan to shoot up the place. Foiled again!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

enforcing current laws creates a police state?

Interesting

Ah. So if we add laws requiring you to submit a urine sample to the authorities every 30 days, we aren't a police state because they are just enforcing the law by making you submit your urine sample.

Interesting.

Taxis on your left, parking, buses, and trains on your right. Have a wonderful day, Mr. Smith.
image7.jpeg
2hgv6n5.jpg

Thank you for disarming all my targets!
That's just so we can see if you're supposed to be here or not. It tracks chips, not guns.
Fantastic idea! That RFID chip in your national identity papers is ideal for tracking your movements.

And best of all, the WillHaftawaite Posit says this doesn't make us a police state because there is a current law requiring national identity papers and it is just being enforced.

Taxis on your left, parking, buses, and trains on your right. Have a wonderful day, Mr. Smith.
image7.jpeg
2hgv6n5.jpg

That's just so we can see if you're supposed to be here or not. It tracks chips, not guns.
Fantastic idea! That RFID chip in your national identity papers is ideal for tracking your movements.
Yep. It wouldn't make much sense to figure who was supposed to be here and then not check from time to time now would it?

image7.jpeg
2hgv6n5.jpg

Yep. It wouldn't make much sense to figure who was supposed to be here and then not check from time to time now would it?
Anything that makes us feel safer is okay. Not just okay, but absolutely necessary. And anyone who opposes these measures wants to destroy America!

image7.jpeg
2hgv6n5.jpg

Anything that makes us feel safer is okay. Not just okay, but necessary.
Nope, that is to make you feel safer. I don't expect the government to protect me but I'm not opposed to them knowing who the fuck is supposed to be here.

2hgv6n5.jpg

Anything that makes us feel safer is okay. Not just okay, but necessary.
Nope, that is to make you feel safer. I don't expect the government to protect me but I'm not opposed to them knowing who the fuck is supposed to be here.
It is axiomatic that knowing who is supposed to be here is so we can all feel safer.

Let us contemplate what to do about the illegals later. Is there anyone on here who believes the borders should not be closed by any reasonable means necessary? The excuse that it would be to hard is a red herring, so don't even go there.

There is absolutely no reasonable thought process whatsoever, discussing how to handle illegal aliens; deportation or not. Why? Because why use tax dollars to send them back, when 30 minutes later they are walking back your way. Throwing them in jail for just crossing the border is ridiculous also. Why? Because you aren't going to want to pay for millions of inmates, for again; as soon as you send them back, they will cross again and hope they don't get caught.

We need a President that is 1st and foremost going to seal the border if we are ever going to get a handle on this. What happens after that can be debated upon with those already here. But, to allow the problem to get worse each passing minute of every day, is like discussing what to do about the water in the Titanic, while the ocean is still pouring in!

Nope, I'm presenting the reality of what it will take to find out who is supposed to be here.
Nope.

Require and verify proof-of-citizenship when conducting housing or automotive transactions, enrolling for school, applying for any kind of government benefit, opening or closing a bank account or providing money wire-transfer services, providing medical services (other than emergency life-saving and stabilizing measures), employing someone as either an actual employee or a contractor or even day-laborer, applying for any kind of license, etc., etc., etc... and put teeth in those laws, to metaphorically crucify anyone who violates such regulations.

And serve-up a Conservative-minded fresh Supreme Court interpretation of the 14th Amendment, to cancel-out Anchor Baby tactics, rejecting their citizenship, from Day X onwards, as well as making Sancturary Cities et al illegal and dissolve-able and punishable under strict Federal Law in those related matters.

Then watch the 12,000,000 Invaders (Illegal ALiens) Self-Deport at the speed of light; falling all over each other in the rush to the border, before Deadline-to-Go Day, at their own expense, without so much as a single deportation or detention in the process.

The various forms of ID will take care of themselves.

Win-Win.

Of course, the advancing of National Standards, and the inclusion of a National Database - with feeds to-and-from individual States - would greatly facilitate such checking.

But ensuring that it is done right at the State level would do nicely, as well.

There is more than one way to skin an Invasion of Illegal Aliens.

Last edited:
Let us contemplate what to do about the illegals later. Is there anyone on here who believes the borders should not be closed by any reasonable means necessary? The excuse that it would be to hard is a red herring, so don't even go there.

There is absolutely no reasonable thought process whatsoever, discussing how to handle illegal aliens; deportation or not. Why? Because why use tax dollars to send them back, when 30 minutes later they are walking back your way. Throwing them in jail for just crossing the border is ridiculous also. Why? Because you aren't going to want to pay for millions of inmates, for again; as soon as you send them back, they will cross again and hope they don't get caught.

We need a President that is 1st and foremost going to seal the border if we are ever going to get a handle on this. What happens after that can be debated upon with those already here. But, to allow the problem to get worse each passing minute of every day, is like discussing what to do about the water in the Titanic, while the ocean is still pouring in!
Describe how you would seal the border.

Describe how you would seal the border.

Truck mounted thermal imaging systems slaved to motion sensing radars on towers, hilltops, and aerostats. One team of Border Patrol could cover 50 miles of border this way.

We already have the technology.

Forum List

Back