Panicked Michael Moore Begs Michelle Obama To Run For President In 2020 (VIDEO)

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I think that they are going to bring in Michael Obama to run for the presidency. And have Chelsea Clinton as her Vice president. They probably is going to have them two to come on stage with a dramatic appearance, with exploding fireworks in the sky and balloons falling on top of them. Saying that they are the super dual that is going to stop the orange critter. Having a paid audience cheering them on. Having bunch of flashing probe lights in the crowd, to pretend that they are cameras flashes.

Filmmaker Michael Moore said in a new interview that there is only one candidate up to the challenge to “crush” President Trump in 2020, “and her last name rhymes with Obama.”

“In fact, it is Obama — Michelle Obama,” Moore said on MSNBC. “Everybody watching this right now knows she is a beloved American and she would go in there and she would beat him.”

Moore said it is not enough to have a Democratic candidate who will defeat Trump, noting that his 2016 Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, won 3 million more votes nationwide.

th
th
upload_2019-8-2_4-21-44.jpeg

I think that they are going to bring in Michael Obama to run for the presidency. And have Chelsea Clinton as her Vice president. They probably is going to have them two to come on stage with a dramatic appearance, with exploding fireworks in the sky and balloons falling on top of them. Saying that they are the super dual that is going to stop the orange critter. Having a paid audience cheering them on. Having bunch of flashing probe lights in the crowd, to pretend that they are cameras flashes.

Filmmaker Michael Moore said in a new interview that there is only one candidate up to the challenge to “crush” President Trump in 2020, “and her last name rhymes with Obama.”

“In fact, it is Obama — Michelle Obama,” Moore said on MSNBC. “Everybody watching this right now knows she is a beloved American and she would go in there and she would beat him.”

Moore said it is not enough to have a Democratic candidate who will defeat Trump, noting that his 2016 Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, won 3 million more votes nationwide.

th
th
View attachment 272363

I have been saying for months that they would bring in a celebrity to save this party. Just last week:

The Window for a DNC "Celebrity Savior" is Closing

However, after these two debates, I think the Dems are going to have a real problem recruiting celebrities now. Obviously running for president takes a great deal of time, effort and energy, and the Dems seem to be on a fast track to catastrophe. Who's going to sign up for that?

I don't even think Michelle O will do it at this point. I've been wrong before, so we shall see. But that's my thinking now.

Hillary, however? Oh she would do it. And they're so bad off she looks.....pretty GOOD.....

I don't think MO would do very well running for president. She is not Barack.

Actually, I think it would be hilarious if the DNC would ask a racist Clinton to play second fiddle to a black transgender!!!
:abgg2q.jpg:

What qualifications does she have? She’s never held a real job in her life.

The list of Democrat names that sees the party has lost its shit continues to grow.

To be fair, Michael Moore lost his shite decades ago. However, he never did lose the weight.

th
th
View attachment 272363

Micheal Moore was correct in the last election when he expressed that trump would win

That was the first and only time he has been correct about politics and presidential elections. He has a long history of being massively stupid and wrong. For decades he has called elections the wrong way and backed the wrong candidate. Going as far back as Clinton who he said had no chance in hell of beating Bush.

Trump probably hopes that the dems will follow his advice

Ever been in the same room as Moore? He uses a sawed off hockey stick with a rag tied to the end to wipe his ass.
Problem is he isn't that good at doing it.

Moore is just hapless film grifter looking to produce another movie. The guy is less original than Walter Mondale.

Ever been in the same room as Moore? He uses a sawed off hockey stick with a rag tied to the end to wipe his ass.
Problem is he isn't that good at doing it.
Damn! You were in the same stall/room with him! Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!

Pretty sure TRUMP wouldn't have a problem finding a nickname for Michelle...:eusa_think:

Pretty sure TRUMP wouldn't have a problem finding a nickname for Michelle...:eusa_think:

She'd be able to check several intersectionality boxes....

She checks an intersectionality box none of the other candidates do: "Illiterate,"

1. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘ "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through. daveinboca: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.” Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.” D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

She has the illiterate vote locked up!!

What qualifications does she have? She’s never held a real job in her life.

Well neither did Barry and he was POTUS for two terms.

I doubt she would even consider running. Why?? She and Barry are rich and can do as they please. Who needs to be POTUS?? Certainly not her.

Forum List

Back