Kentucky Democrats sell 'Moscow Mitch' gear

My mother drilled into me from a very young age, if you don't have anything good to say, don't say nothing at all.

With that said, I don't have anything to say anything about Moscow Mitch.

While I find the moniker accurate myself, it seems we've allowed the government to become infested with trolls. The media throws them the red meat they require to exist.

Kentucky Democrats sell 'Moscow Mitch' gear after McConnell blocks election security bills

Thoughts?

Probably won't outsell Trump Straws but more power to them.

I was kind of referring to the disgusting nature of the story's content, but I appreciate the feedback. Do you consider this kind of snarky partisan behavior acceptable? Is this the new norm in our politics?

While I find the moniker accurate myself, it seems we've allowed the government to become infested with trolls. The media throws them the red meat they require to exist.

Kentucky Democrats sell 'Moscow Mitch' gear after McConnell blocks election security bills

Thoughts?
Everyone is selling them. They're all over the internet.

Just-Say-Nyet-to-Moscow-Mitch-Shirt.jpg

Thoughts?

I was kind of referring to the disgusting nature of the story's content, but I appreciate the feedback. Do you consider this kind of snarky partisan behavior acceptable? Is this the new norm in our politics?

Yes I think it is the new norm though I consider it weak sauce snark.

Thoughts?

Yes I think it is the new norm though I consider it weak sauce snark.

I'm kind of with you there. :beer: Man, it sucks.

Thoughts?

View attachment 272494

Yeah, okay. But do you find this kind of marketing acceptable from a major political party? Is that where we are now? Trolling each other 'for the lulz'?

Leningrad Hussein?

I didn't ask for irrelevant whataboutism, jackass. Did you have an opinion on the matter, or do YouTube videos do your thinking for you? Be honest.

I'll be honest, Trump and the republicans have been far more tougher, feared, and respected by our adversaries including Russia, Iran, N. Korea, and China than any paper tiger Democrat has, especially Obama / Hillary and co. It's quite entertaining that the Left and Democrat presidents that have been laughed at and shat on for decades by our enemies and adversaries starting with Jimma Carta, are now pointing their fingers at Republicans.

To be totally intellectually honest and objective, Damascus Obama Assad and his invisible red line ushered the creation of ISIS, genocide of half a million Syrians, Europe's refugee crisis, and the invasion and annexation of Crimea by the Russians among many trgedies that the cartoonist presidency brought about.

Let's be serious here, you guys have no leg to stand on.

Good, the Democrats know how to paint on shirts. We now know what kinds of jobs to give them.

Leningrad Hussein?

I didn't ask for irrelevant whataboutism, jackass. Did you have an opinion on the matter, or do YouTube videos do your thinking for you? Be honest.

I'll be honest, Trump and the republicans have been far more tougher, feared, and respected by our adversaries including Russia, Iran, N. Korea, and China than any paper tiger Democrat has, especially Obama / Hillary and co. It's quite entertaining that the Left and Democrat presidents that have been laughed at and shat on for decades by our enemies and adversaries starting with Jimma Carta, are now pointing their fingers at Republicans.

To be totally intellectually honest and objective, Damascus Obama Assad and his invisible red line ushered the creation of ISIS, genocide of half a million Syrians, Europe's refugee crisis, and the invasion and annexation of Crimea by the Russians among many trgedies that the cartoonist presidency brought about.

Let's be serious here, you guys have no leg to stand on.

You lose. Tony Blair has already taken credit for creating ISIS when he followed Gomer Bush into IRAQ.
Tony Blair Admits Iraq War Led To Rise Of ISIS, Says “Sorry”

Thoughts?

View attachment 272494

Yeah, okay. But do you find this kind of marketing acceptable from a major political party? Is that where we are now? Trolling each other 'for the lulz'?
I don't think anyone is laughing. Have a Russian asset in control.of the Senate is not funny.

Thoughts?

What if the little Goebbels of the Stalinist democrat press launched a major smear campaign, full of lies and demagoguery - pimped by the most vile scum of CNN and NY Times. and America just yawned?
iu

Poor evil fuckers, you stepped on the rake again.

Thoughts?

View attachment 272494

I don't think anyone is laughing. Have a Russian asset in control.of the Senate is not funny.

So you agree that the Democrats selling such merchandise is unacceptable?

Forum List

Back