Panetta confirms Bush was right in Iraq

Congress didn't declare war.
The 1m number is bogus.

Annie did you not notice the link in which congress did approve the use of force in Iraq?
Maybe there is a difference in using force and war?

A declaration of war is one of the powers of the legislature, they chose not to issue such. May speak more to the Congress, but it is what it is.
The Congress did authorize use of US Forces...that is certain.

They just didn't 'Declare it a war'...:eusa_shhh:

I did not call you anything
not my fault you fu--ed up
thats funny I do noy care who you are
Pace yourself with the liquor. It's only 6 pm est.

Classic Libs ignore the debate and when they have lost the debate (as with you in the first 5 minutes) they resort to name calling
On a public domain that could be seen as liable, but scince I do not drink and I really feel sorry for you I will ignore it for now
CHILL DUDE
Its only a thread that talks to the view of the current admin and how they are so dis-honest
You dis agree with that, thats your right
CHILL OUT
I lost the debate...... Yeah when I pointed out your fuck up.

Classic Libs ignore the debate and when they have lost the debate (as with you in the first 5 minutes) they resort to name calling
On a public domain that could be seen as liable, but scince I do not drink and I really feel sorry for you I will ignore it for now
CHILL DUDE
Its only a thread that talks to the view of the current admin and how they are so dis-honest
CHILL OUT

When does your mom get home?
Anyway what ever your deal is its good to be me
Good Luck Bro

CHILL DUDE
CHILL OUT

When does your mom get home?
Anyway what ever your deal is its good to be me
Good Luck Bro

Ok.

Whas the difference in the use of force and war?
ok, congress aproved the use of force, and the troops did use force

try again

You're the one who said congress declared war when they didn't.

whats the difference with the use of force ans war?
you libs kill me with this crap
I will never understand how the mind works that makes you people tic
No dis respect just an observation
Elvis?......are you a Lib again?.....:lol:

i have to admit that i do feel safer now that we've taken all the nuclear warheads out of iraq.

Not just that, Saddam's Army could've taken down the U.S. Army in a heartbeat had we not gone on the offensive.
I don' theenk so.

Saddam's Army against our Seals, jarheads, Green Berets, Frogmen and Black Berets? Not to mention the world's best Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines, and other Special Services.

The only thing Saddam used his Army for was to frighten and murder Iraqi citizens in rape rooms and buzz Iran's child army, whom he did not beat, btw.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

There should be a button on your computer with a green light by it, that's your sarcasm detector, push it.

CHILL DUDE
CHILL OUT

You'll have to be easy on JRK. The reason why he calls anyone who disagrees with him a lib, is because he himself is very liberal and he's very insecure about it. Despite the mile long list of liberal things Bush did, JRK still essentially worships him. He gets VERY sensitive when anyone questions what his Messiah did during his 8 year tenure.

drock your still on ignore for good reasons. Your one of the reasons I took a break from this back in November. What ever your saying means nothing

drock your still on ignore for good reasons. Your one of the reasons I took a break from this back in November. What ever your saying means nothing

You have me on ignore, and yet you read all my posts, then you come on here and pretend you don't.

An odd strategy, but most of yours are.

Forum List

Back