Panera Bans Guns, then They Get a Mass Killing; coincidence?

You know, I have been seeing more and more businesses posting those "no guns allowed" signs. I have a carry license and I always carry concealed. I am going to continue to carry despite these "bans" by businesses. Fuck 'em, I am not going to shuffle my weapon in and out of its holster depending upon which retail establishment I choose to enter.

This is just a statement of what I do. It is not meant to encourage anyone to break the law.

You make gun owners sound not very law abiding.
Bullshit.

You know, I have been seeing more and more businesses posting those "no guns allowed" signs. I have a carry license and I always carry concealed. I am going to continue to carry despite these "bans" by businesses. Fuck 'em, I am not going to shuffle my weapon in and out of its holster depending upon which retail establishment I choose to enter.

This is just a statement of what I do. It is not meant to encourage anyone to break the law.

Bullshit.

You just said you would ignore the law, that isn't law abiding.

Bullshit.

Take your grade school logic and cram it, you swine,

Bullshit.

It is just a fact. You do not sound law abiding.

Bullshit.

No. It is not a "fact". It is your opinion.

Bullshit.

Do you not even know the definition of law abiding? You are by definition not law abiding, no opinion needed.

Bullshit.

Do you not even know the definition of law abiding? You are by definition not law abiding, no opinion needed.
You obviously do not understand that whether it is unlawful or not to enter a private business with a "no firearms allowed" message posted, notwithstanding the fact that the carrier is licensed and otherwise allowed to carry a concealed weapon into a private establishment, is a matter of state law, and based on the assumption that you do not know my state of residence, you are in absolutely no position to conclude whether I am, or am not, acting in a lawful manner.

I gave you a couple of chances to avoid revealing your stupidity. But you still had to plow forward, didn't you? Moron!

Twit.....in my state carrying a gun into a store that has posted a gun free zone sign is a class b misdemeanor....so no, I won't carry a gun into a store with a gun free zone sign....

So the very possibility that a store owner MIGHt want to have you charged for the lowest punishment crime is enough to keep you from protecting your life and the lives of others who may be in the store when an attack occurs.

Either you cant conceal a weapon very well. or you dont value your life much to conduct business with shops that dont allow guns or you arent quite as scared of being attacked as you let on.

2.5 million DGU per year. And you cant get a one of them. Damn shame.

I actually believe you are a paid NRA poster (25 thousand posts in a year and a half? All of them about guns Wtf). No one could be as ate up with guns as you are unless they are being paid.

Either that or you have no other life.
Hopefully you are an NRA employee.

WTF is wrong with you? 2aguy respects an owners right to have a gun free zone and you accuse him of not valuing his life?

I don't own a gun however if you or 2aguy want to own one, I have no issue with either of you.

I don't get why you are against freedoms.

You obviously do not understand that whether it is unlawful or not to enter a private business with a "no firearms allowed" message posted, notwithstanding the fact that the carrier is licensed and otherwise allowed to carry a concealed weapon into a private establishment, is a matter of state law, and based on the assumption that you do not know my state of residence, you are in absolutely no position to conclude whether I am, or am not, acting in a lawful manner.

I gave you a couple of chances to avoid revealing your stupidity. But you still had to plow forward, didn't you? Moron!

All that and you didn't mention if it is illegal in your state? You made it sound like you are going to ignore the law.

Because of the laws you want and created, I am not allowed to carry a gun into a gun free zone.

Dude you are a whack job.

I didnt create anything in the state of Illinois. the business owners of Illinois dont want to allow gun in their places of business.

How the fuck did I do that? LMAO.
You fucking crazy over this shit dude.

tell me this. How many lawful gun owners got their guns taken away from them this past year by the hated government?

NONE is the correct answer.
Dude no one is coming to take your bink.....I mean guns.

Have you often been the victim of violent crime? Bullied when you were young? Wtf happened to you to obsess over guns?

WTF is wrong with you? 2aguy respects an owners right to have a gun free zone and you accuse him of not valuing his life?

No I contend that when you are as scared to be without a gun as a 2ndA person, that the wishes of a business owner should not be able to ovecome your fear of not being armed.

So one of two things happens. You either are not so afraid because the threat isnt as great as you pretend it to be and you enter a business gun free.

Or you ignore the sign posted and enter with your gun concealed to be able to protect your self from the threats that exist everywhere according to gun nutters.

I have guns. I dont conceal carry. I dont open carry. And I am not afraid every fucking time I go out my door that some ones gonna get me.

People like 2ndA believe that without a gun, bad things will happen to them. And with a gun they could be heros.

Just a different way of looking at the world.

Or course 2nA relies on 20 year old faulty surveys to convince himself that there are 2.5 million DGUs per YEAR in the USA.

thats convincing yourself you need to be scared. Very scared.

But he wont carry a weapon when a sign is posted. WtF?

No I contend that when you are as scared to be without a gun as a 2ndA person, that the wishes of a business owner should not be able to ovecome your fear of not being armed.

So one of two things happens. You either are not so afraid because the threat isnt as great as you pretend it to be and you enter a business gun free.

Or you ignore the sign posted and enter with your gun concealed to be able to protect your self from the threats that exist everywhere according to gun nutters.

I have guns. I dont conceal carry. I dont open carry. And I am not afraid every fucking time I go out my door that some ones gonna get me.

People like 2ndA believe that without a gun, bad things will happen to them. And with a gun they could be heros.

Or course 2nA relies on 20 year old faulty surveys to convince himself that there are 2.5 million DGUs per YEAR in the USA.

I think you are wrong. He seems reasonable to I think you are off on your judgement based on this thread.

Twit.....in my state carrying a gun into a store that has posted a gun free zone sign is a class b misdemeanor....so no, I won't carry a gun into a store with a gun free zone sign....

So the very possibility that a store owner MIGHt want to have you charged for the lowest punishment crime is enough to keep you from protecting your life and the lives of others who may be in the store when an attack occurs.

Either you cant conceal a weapon very well. or you dont value your life much to conduct business with shops that dont allow guns or you arent quite as scared of being attacked as you let on.

2.5 million DGU per year. And you cant get a one of them. Damn shame.

I actually believe you are a paid NRA poster (25 thousand posts in a year and a half? All of them about guns Wtf). No one could be as ate up with guns as you are unless they are being paid.

Either that or you have no other life.
Hopefully you are an NRA employee.

I don't own a gun however if you or 2aguy want to own one, I have no issue with either of you.

I don't get why you are against freedoms.

He is a lefty...freedom is a strange concept to them.

You have no idea who or what I am...twit. Actual research on the subject...you deny it. You pull a number out of your ass, that has to be the right one.

And you must believe that rape, robbery and murder are only something that happens on t.v. and in the movies.....

You anti gunners are all the same.......crime never actually happens therefore being prepared in case it does is foolish....

Parts of your brain did not fully develop. You cannot understand rational thought, you have the rational thinking ability of a 12 year old...you can't help it...you suffer from Reality Dyslexia.....

You're not making a very good case here. First of all, these were armed cops who got killed anyway.

That does not mean the killer EXPECTED them there. Could be the killer went there expecting no armed persons and was surprised.

Second, correlation doesn't equal causation.

Unless we are talking about Climate Change, yeah, uh-huh.

There is no evidence that the killer chose to gun down these cop at Panera because of their anti-gun policy.

I dont think the intent was to gun down cops, but to do harm on PAnera workers and the cops got in the way. Please share linkage if I am wrong.

Third, as a private company Panera has the right to institute what ever gun policy they like. That's how the Constitution works.

They sure do and they have the right to chose to pay for employee burials instead of offending the local Marxists. That is their right.

You're not making a very good case here. First of all, these were armed cops who got killed anyway.

That does not mean the killer EXPECTED them there. Could be the killer went there expecting no armed persons and was surprised.

Second, correlation doesn't equal causation.

Unless we are talking about Climate Change, yeah, uh-huh.

There is no evidence that the killer chose to gun down these cop at Panera because of their anti-gun policy.

I dont think the intent was to gun down cops, but to do harm on PAnera workers and the cops got in the way. Please share linkage if I am wrong.

Third, as a private company Panera has the right to institute what ever gun policy they like. That's how the Constitution works.

They sure do and they have the right to chose to pay for employee burials instead of offending the local Marxists. That is their right.

actually, I think he was probably just a homeless guy with a gun, and got spooked when the cop approached him and started talking to him....I could be really wrong....but it seems that if he intended to shoot people, he would have started sooner.....

"Panera Bans Guns, then They Get a Mass Killing; coincidence?"

No, just rightwing ignorance and stupidity.

There is no objective, documented, accepted, credible evidence that citizens carrying firearms acts as a 'deterrent' to gun crime – or crime in general.

The Second Amendment acknowledges the right of citizens to carry firearms pursuant to the right to self-defense, not to act in the capacity of 'law enforcement.'

Lawful self-defense is just that: defending oneself – not defending a private business owner or his property.

And the notion of private businesses 'banning' guns is idiocy, as citizens may carry concealed firearms consistent with their state's laws, where the business owner has no idea who is or is not carrying a firearm – that's the very definition of carrying a concealed firearm, that no one knows you're armed.

Newsflash, they invented metal detectors a few years back moron.

Interesting that the cops--who were armed, yes?--couldn't stop him either. Are you saying armed civilians might have done better? I may have missed something--it wasn't a very detailed article.

Had everyone not been unarmed The shooter might not have shown up, in the the first place.

Forum List

Back