Pandering lying Hillary is at it again........W. Virginia

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
WSJ: Hillary Has Some 'Explaining to Do' in Coal Country....one minute she wants to put em out of business, the next she's back tracking and riding the fence.....Donald can do this shit, cause people don't care about his lies....he hasn't been in office, in Washington....his bullshit will come later if elected....meanwhile, Hillary has a record...and it has proven to be messy. This woman will say and do anything to get elected. She stands for nothing....yes, the coal industry need to be put out of business. 87% of all those working in the industry end up on disability, from lung ailments, 87%. Its time we began thinking clean energy and its never gonna happen as long as we have lobyist, the Kock brothers, Trump and people like Hillary afraid to say no to dirty coal and yes to clean energy.

Update: Hillary was also confronted at a campaign stop on Monday by a laid off coal industry worker who asked her how she could dare ask for their friendship. In her response, Clinton insisted her remarks were "taken out of context.".......The GOP are gonna eat this woman alive and tell nothing but the truth about this woman...(sigh)

12987196_10207966531314074_5488185396180691202_n.jpg

• Banned
Luddy, I hate that your on the wrong side of this one dude.....Hillary does not deserve your loyalty nor admiration. I can't understand why people like you find this mop head so fascinating.....she's nothing, man, nothing.

WSJ: Hillary Has Some 'Explaining to Do' in Coal Country....one minute she wants to put em out of business, the next she's back tracking and riding the fence.....Donald can do this shit, cause people don't care about his lies....he hasn't been in office, in Washington....his bullshit will come later if elected....meanwhile, Hillary has a record...and it has proven to be messy. This woman will say and do anything to get elected. She stands for nothing....yes, the coal industry need to be put out of business. 87% of all those working in the industry end up on disability, from lung ailments, 87%. Its time we began thinking clean energy and its never gonna happen as long as we have lobyist, the Kock brothers, Trump and people like Hillary afraid to say no to dirty coal and yes to clean energy.

Update: Hillary was also confronted at a campaign stop on Monday by a laid off coal industry worker who asked her how she could dare ask for their friendship. In her response, Clinton insisted her remarks were "taken out of context.".......The GOP are gonna eat this woman alive and tell nothing but the truth about this woman...(sigh)
Can you think yourself some warm in the winter time?

Clinton confronted by laid-off coal worker at West Virginia campaign stop | Fox News

• Banned

Clinton confronted by laid-off coal worker at West Virginia campaign stop | Fox News

Can you think yourself some warm in the winter time? Uh, could you interpret that in English for me? Me no a speak a stupid?

Can you think yourself some warm in the winter time? Uh, could you interpret that in English for me? Me no a speak a stupid?

Yet you understand ebonics....

and apparently broken Italian English.....lol

• Banned

Thankfully very few rednecks here speak or type in terms of ebonics.....but you sir are speaking hillbilly and I simply don't understand your comment....either grow a pair or put a period behind it.

Thankfully very few rednecks here speak or type in terms of ebonics.....but you sir are speaking hillbilly and I simply don't understand your comment....either grow a pair or put a period behind it.

So you're still having problems shaking the shackles of ghetto speak...

It is easy moron. Without fossil fuels can you think yourself warm in the winter time?

It is easy moron. Without fossil fuels can you think yourself warm in the winter time?

The best and most reliable source for heat is the sun.....we need to harvest as best we can that source for heat.

The best and most reliable source for heat is the sun.....we need to harvest as best we can that source for heat.
Really? Alaska is gonna love that.

I suggest giant magnifying glasses.......

Forum List

Back