Mexican Wall Question

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Serious question.
Please only well thought out serious replies.
Why specifically is the Mexican government so adamantly opposed to the USA putting up a wall to prevent illegals from entering the country?
It's obvious that the mexican government has failed for decades to make mexico a place where most mexicans want to live. Why so?
If for some reason millions of Canadians started crossing into the US illegally and the US government said "we must put a stop to it by building a wall" would the Canadian government be adamantly opposed to the wall?
If so why so?

I don't think they want to acknowledge what a shitty job they have been doing governing their country. They'd rather the people who don't want to be there quietly leave.

The idea of a wall has to be seen as an insult, and to be told that they will be forced to pay for it would be enough to piss anybody off.

(1) The biggest reason is that it is an insult. It is a large physical manifestation of the fact that Mexico is so undesirable that a wall is needed to keep its citizens from leaving.

(2) The Mexican government LOVES the fact that millions of ethnic Mexicans are living in the U.S., regardless of whether they are here legally or not. The reason is because they send hundreds of millions of dollars (i.e., hard currency) back to Mexico, where it is a significant contributor to their moribund economy.

(3) Adding to the "insult" factor is Trump's "promise" to ensure that the Mexican government pays for the wall. While sketchy on the details, if Trump is able to even create the illusion that somehow the wall is paid for by either the Mexican government or by Mexican people, it will be a huge slap in the face of the whole country.

Trump's promise to complete the Wall and to make Mexico pay for it is total nonsense, intended to get a rise out of ignorant, working-class American white men who are gullible enough to believe it. When Trump first brought this up he was talking "out of his ass," knowing that he could promise anything because he would never be elected President.

Nothing has changed. He still has no chance of being elected, and a year from now he will STILL be able to say, "If only you had elected me, everything would be wonderful now, and tourists would be trekking to Arizona and Texas to see the wonderful new Wall I would have been building!"

The idea of a wall has to be seen as an insult, and to be told that they will be forced to pay for it would be enough to piss anybody off.

Then why does Mexico insult central and south America by having a harshly strict Southern border of its own? If you try to cross Mexicos Southern border they fuck you up.

But....libs never mention that.

Serious question.
Why specifically is the Mexican government so adamantly opposed to the USA putting up a wall to prevent illegals from entering the country?
It's obvious that the mexican government has failed for decades to make mexico a place where most mexicans want to live. Why so?
If for some reason millions of Canadians started crossing into the US illegally and the US government said "we must put a stop to it by building a wall" would the Canadian government be adamantly opposed to the wall?
If so why so?

Please post a link to what the Mexican government has actually said.

Serious question.
If so why so?

You want a link to show the Mexican government opposes a wall/secure border????

Wow. Next you'll want a link to show the sun is bright and a link to prove the ocean is wet.

Serious question.
If so why so?

Wow. Next you'll want a link to show the sun is bright and a link to prove the ocean is wet.
Stop stalling and post the link.

Serious question.
If so why so?

Show where I asked for "a link to show the Mexican government opposes a wall/secure border".

Or, learn to read.

:ahole-1:

Serious question.
If so why so?

Show where I asked for "a link to show the Mexican government opposes a wall/secure border".

Or, learn to read.

He is just deflecting. The truth is he has no clue what they said.

Then why does Mexico insult central and south America by having a harshly strict Southern border of its own? If you try to cross Mexicos Southern border they fuck you up.

What does that have to do with a dumb assed wall that won't work anyway?

Duh Donuld's wall is a fantasy. He knows it and so do voters. Its just a way for him to get more votes from racist slime.

13102878_10156808849995414_7782666267802398424_n.jpg

Serious question.
If so why so?

Or, learn to read.

Him: Posted a post saying Mexican government opposes a wall
You: Link it
Me: It's common sense bro....Mexico doesn't want a huge wall
You: I never asked for a link showing tbey wanted a wall
Me: Slacked jawed at trying to comprehend your level of retardedness

Seems to me that walls have worked everywhere in the world they have been used. Why won't it work here???

Or....are you saying the world's most powerful nation of all time....cant stop some poor peasants with shovels and ladders?

Serious question.

No that's not a "serious question"; that's a strawman. Mexico is opposed to an arrogant bastard strutting around claiming he'll force them to pay for such an idea. As if any such wall would ever be built anyway, which it won't, but still ----

--- I need a new castle. I want five turrets and a moat. You gonna pay for it, just because I tell you to? Why the fuck would you do that? Think about it.

duh.gif

If so why so?

Same as above --- they sure as fuck wouldn't expect to pay for it just because some TV assclown starts bloviating about it to impress the intellectually bereft.

Seems to me that walls have worked everywhere in the world they have been used. Why won't it work here???

Or....are you saying the world's most powerful nation of all time....cant stop some poor peasants with shovels and ladders?

I'm saying a wall won't do what you want it to do.

Serious question.

Because they consider the Southwest to be Mexican territory and are intent upon repatriating it by re-populating it with a majority of Mexicans. Research the Reconquista Movement.

Forum List

Back