Palywood Productions Presents:

As there is no context to the video, it could be an israeli stunt for all we know

Yeah sure. Everything is a stunt according to you and those who think like you. Next time you volunteer to be the actor. You might enjoy it.

thanks for fixing the link, Roudy, but what on earth were you thinking? This isn't a funeral, dude, they are practicing or something. Where are the crowds? Or else it is YET ANOTHER Zionist production masquerading as Palestinian. Be rational.
You obviously didn't view the video, you twit, it's Paleshitians doing a mock funeral procession, but their fake corpse fell and started running.

How do you know its a Man?
Does it matter? Most Paleshitian terrorist animals are male. They use their women and kids as shields to hide behind, the filthy cowards.

Last edited:
Known as Pallywood to whom?

To all who are entertained by it.
By the way have you told us the San Francisco address of that Palestinian site yet? I think it is based in the PA controlled WB. Its phone number is the area code for Israel.

Hmm, for someone who seems to have an awful lot of time on her hands, posting all day and night, one would think you would appreciate being the director of one of these Pallywood Productions. Years ago in an interview with people in Ramallah, one Arab said that Hamas drives around in Mercedez Benz and they have Sri Lankan maids. With all the time Amity has, maybe she too has a Sri Lankan maid to keep up her residence. There is no way that some woman would be able to post like Amity does without household help.

As for the so-called dead man, many have seen that video of that man falling off the stretcher and then getting back on. Your friends are really the Great Pretenders.

Retirement is just flippin' fantastic, ya know?

I was curious what that funeral film you all talked up as evidence of Palestinian fakery would really show. So FINALLY someone took the bait and posted it for me and it turns out to be obvious nonsense. They were just rehearsing or practicing their roles as pallbearers or something. This was clearly no funeral. So it is just a further sorry attempt at Zionist deception.

I have never tried film making. I am right now more interested in writing. But I do have a friend who is a director, so maybe, who knows?

How do you know its a Man?

Could you show us any pictures of Palestinian women dressed in pants. You think maybe it was a woman who liked to dress as a man? Sa, was that you who fell off that stretcher and got back on so that you could play dead in another Pallywood Production? Next time be extra careful as there could be drones overhead taking pictures of what you do.

If you had looked at anything I have posted, you would have seen a number of Palestinian women dressed in pants.

Hmm, for someone who seems to have an awful lot of time on her hands, posting all day and night, one would think you would appreciate being the director of one of these Pallywood Productions. Years ago in an interview with people in Ramallah, one Arab said that Hamas drives around in Mercedez Benz and they have Sri Lankan maids. With all the time Amity has, maybe she too has a Sri Lankan maid to keep up her residence. There is no way that some woman would be able to post like Amity does without household help.

As for the so-called dead man, many have seen that video of that man falling off the stretcher and then getting back on. Your friends are really the Great Pretenders.

Retirement is just flippin' fantastic, ya know?

I was curious what that funeral film you all talked up as evidence of Palestinian fakery would really show. So FINALLY someone took the bait and posted it for me and it turns out to be obvious nonsense. They were just rehearsing or practicing their roles as pallbearers or something. This was clearly no funeral. So it is just a further sorry attempt at Zionist deception.

I have never tried film making. I am right now more interested in writing. But I do have a friend who is a director, so maybe, who knows?
And now the blabber mouth exhibits its inability to deal with the truth.

Maybe Enmity is just an out of work Pallywood actor? Don't worry Enmity, one of these days you'll audition and get the part, and go KABOOOOOOM! Ha ha ha.

Is that a threat?
Threat? Ha ha ha

So to recap... Not only are you mentally ill but also have reading comprehension problems.

Look, they're already auditioning, go stand in line and learn. And if your a good student, maybe they'll hire you!

Allahuakbar!

terrorist.gif

Last edited:
wow, you all are in big time denial if you think Muhammad al-Dura was a fraud. You just can't even see straight.

Well, okay, I doubt too many people read this drivel anyway, the ones who do are smart enough to see through it with ease (just like that allegedly "fraudulent funeral" you posted), you don't have courage to start a new thread, and so basically you are just bumping my posts.

shukran.

Forum List

Back