Palin's Meltdown

The left are all upset about her twist which has much more truth than what the left have done.
With their enduring image of a lone Patriot nightrider rousing the countryside to arms that has been burnished in American poems, books, and movies for two and a quarter centuries. The underlying message is always the same: A single brave man can make all the difference.
Weren't you just talking about people who "don't know their history?"

Well, peachy darl, Paul Revere was by far the "single brave man" alerting the countryside about the British coming.

There were about 40 patriots that undertook the same mission as Paul Revere.

Maybe you should "brush up."

Many RWs are not only ignorant of history but they have no respect for it either. If a liberal had written an utter stupid children's book about Paul Revere and put his own name in the place of the actual American patriot, they would still be screeching about it. And rightly so.

But its Rush Limbaugh and they're so used to him lying - what's one more?

Yepp.

The left are all upset about her twist which has much more truth than what the left have done.
With their enduring image of a lone Patriot nightrider rousing the countryside to arms that has been burnished in American poems, books, and movies for two and a quarter centuries. The underlying message is always the same: A single brave man can make all the difference.

Well, peachy darl, Paul Revere was by far the "single brave man" alerting the countryside about the British coming.

I was talking about the left who has taught the wrong spin, that is was just Paul Revere.
That's a bullshit backtrack.

You specifically said " A single brave man can make all the difference" in reference to Paul Revere.

You were caught not knowing your history. Accept it.

The peach is relying on bad history and a Longfellow poem. Yay her. :rofl:

Then again, I'll bet she was all in when Bachmann hailed the "Charge of the Light Brigade."

Same same.

I was talking about the left who has taught the wrong spin, that is was just Paul Revere.

You specifically said " A single brave man can make all the difference" in reference to Paul Revere.

What part of it is the left in movies and books and poems that have taught this wrong crap, are you not getting?

Then again, I'll bet she was all in when Bachmann hailed the "Charge of the Light Brigade."

Same same.

So you think Revere's own letter that I put up is wrong?
Or that most people only know the history of Revere through the Longfellow poem is wrong?

You have been caught misreading.

What part of it is the left in movies and books and poems that have taught this wrong crap, are you not getting?
Wow. Apparently I am dealing with a brain damaged person.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14513-1400527080-15.gif
animated-gif-palin-republican-politics-funny-election.gif
9Q6HD-1.gif

Palin says she's 'seriously interested' in 2016 campaign for White House
No, Sarah Palin isn't 'seriously interested' in running for president
Jeb Bush: We Need to Control Border By Politely Asking Illegals to Leave
Why Voter ID Laws Aren't Really about Fraud

Same same.
I didn't know Batshit Crazy Bachmann did that but am not surprised at either her ignorance or her willingness to display it.

Palin/Bachmann 2016

We deserve the entertainment.

I was talking about the left who has taught the wrong spin, that is it was just Paul Revere.

What part of; it is the left in movies and books and poems that have taught this wrong crap, are you not getting?

Sorry, you seem to have a reading problem and can't accept truth and facts.
Several liberals it seems just can't handle it apparently.
They always have to attack like this when they don't have anything else to debate with.

I wonder then who taught Batshit crazy Bachmann about 'The Charge of the Light Brigade'?

The 'left' again?

Hardly anyone knows that Gracie Allen ran for president in the 1930's, on the Burns and Allen radio show. Her campaign lasted for a few months. She ran as a candidate for the Surprise Party. I could not find any of it, but the following routine during WW2 reminds me a lot of Palin:

Typically one can get such people to go away by giving them spare change...

You're dealing with much the same thing: a blind partisan rightwing hack, who will defend any republican no matter how ridiculous or wrong that republican might be, including the idiot Palin.

And this is typical of most TPM adherents, where TPM dogma is just as incoherent, sloppy, inconsistent, inane, and completely devoid of merit as Palin's 'speech.'

Forum List

Back