Palin's Closing Quote

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Palin's final quote was from Ronald Reagan, warning that without vigilance, "you and I are going to spend our sunset years telling our children, and our children's children, what it once was like in America when men were free."

In fact, Reagan was not warning about a general lack of vigilance about freedom, he was warning what would happen if Medicare was enacted.

This was done by him when he was still an actor, a conservative and warning how Medicare would lead to socialized medicine.:cuckoo:

This was done by him when he was still an actor, a conservative and warning how Medicare would lead to socialized medicine.:cuckoo:

Why are you so intimidated by her? Your every post is a new thread with some new supposed insult...

Col Mustard is a liberal turd. She scares the shit out of him.

Typical right wing bullshit. When someone points out that your candidate sucks, you attack the poster instead of debating the facts.

Did you know that the Biden was right about the general in Afghanistan and what he said about the surge tactics?

Also, did you know that the genernal McCellan that Palin talked about fought in the Civil War not in Afghanistan?

Retired, if you are what a conservative is, I will always be a liberal. Notice that I didn't have to use turd or any other of your normal vocabulary?:lol:

She does scare me. The thought that she could be one heartbeat away from the presidency should scare anyone who isn't a koolaid drinking partisan hack.

She proved again last night she doesn't even know what the full duty of the VP is according to the constitution.

PS. I have worked for women in the military and since I retired. A good leader is a good leader be it male or female so please none of your pathetic sexist shit, folks.

Typical right wing bullshit. When someone points out that your candidate sucks, you attack the poster instead of debating the facts.

Dude... You're not just pointing out that you think she sucks. You did that more than 100 posts ago..

You're just flat out obsessed now.. It's almost creepy..:eusa_whistle:

Col Mustard is a liberal turd. She scares the shit out of him.

Actually she was quoting a little known record by a grade "B" movie actor!
reagan_fear.jpg
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back