Palin's Closing Quote

Actually she was quoting a little known record by a grade "B" movie actor!
reagan_fear.jpg
:eusa_whistle:

I guess you missed his 8 years as PRESIDENT, right? Were you living under a rock? Maybe in an insane asylum with no TV privileges?

Reagan had government provided healthcare most of his life.

Are you always retarded? He had health care provided per his JOB Contract. In other words his employer PROVIDED health care based on his WORKING for that Employer.

If that is bad then we better cancel EVERY employer provided health care program cause you don't like them.

I liked the fact Reagan realized his tax reductions were a mistake and he consequently had the highest tax increase in peacetime, but the more I read about him the more I think his Alzheimer's started very early. This article is interesting and covers the thread topic. It may be that advertising started Reagan's career and he never gave up that role.

Ronald Reagan and Medicare

"This is the Bush-McCain economy. Senator McCain may have forgotten, but President Bush already tried his economic policies and the results are not good. We have just been through a business cycle in which the wage of the typical worker and the typical working family fell. This is the first time that has ever happened."

The Whiner's Recession | CommonDreams.org
The Conservative Nanny State

Forum List

Back