Palin's book for $5?

Sounds like someone bought a crapload to use as a give-away in some sort of promotion. Not unusual at all. As I recall, someone did that with Hillary's It Takes A Hamlet, or whatever it was called.

Sounds like someone bought a crapload to use as a give-away in some sort of promotion. Not unusual at all. As I recall, someone did that with Hillary's It Takes A Hamlet, or whatever it was called.
I think it was It Takes a Nanny based on personal experience.

Newsmax says that you can buy Palin's book for $5. Strange price drop before the book is released.

I think that's with a year long subscription to the magazine. I can't post any links yet, but I did hear about it a few days ago. Still, it's not much when you consider all the hype that's been going on over it. She's showing up on Oprah November 16Th. I'm sure Oprah will have read the book. It should be interesting to hear her take on it. Personally, I wouldn't walk across the street to get one if they were handing them out for free.
I wonder what they'll talk about.. Maybe Palin will give Oprah tips on how to trap beavers. :lol:

Usually the conservative think tanks buy up and distribute favorable propaganda in order to keep the proletariats happy with their lot. But Palin is a bit of a oddity as she is too far right in certain areas even for corporate fascism. It will be interesting seeing how she plays out since she annoys her own party and has a life that is pure soap opera.

Last edited:
Usually the conservative think tanks buy up and distribute favorable propaganda in order to keep the proletariats happy with their lot. But Palin is a bit of a oddity as she is too far right in certain areas even for corporate fascism. It will be interesting seeing how she plays out since she annoys her own party and has a life that is pure soap opera.

Americans do not refer to themselves as "proletariat"

I think it was It Takes a Nanny based on personal experience.
oh! I thought you were talking about Sarah's book. My Bad!:lol:

Last edited:
Newsmax says that you can buy Palin's book for $5. Strange price drop before the book is released.

I think that's with a year long subscription to the magazine. I can't post any links yet, but I did hear about it a few days ago. Still, it's not much when you consider all the hype that's been going on over it. She's showing up on Oprah November 16Th. I'm sure Oprah will have read the book. It should be interesting to hear her take on it. Personally, I wouldn't walk across the street to get one if they were handing them out for free.
I wonder what they'll talk about.. Maybe Palin will give Oprah tips on how to trap beavers. :lol:

Or better yet a weight loss program for Oprah.:lol:

She most certainly does not annoy me and millions of other Americans. What's got you libs shaking in your boots is that she has more power from her face book account than most of the liberal democrats you and your ilk light your candles to every night.:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back