Palin's Amish Teleprompter

Listening to these liberal loons is just too damn funny. The abject fear they have of Palin is also too damn funny. The abject fear they now have of Scott Brown is too damn funny!

But I guess that's what happens when ones beloved Messiah has proven to be a complete failure, who's "worst president in US history" claim is now set in stone.

What's next from these liberal morons?

I'll tell ya' what's next:

Chris Mathews will come out with breaking news from an anonymous source claiming Palin took a shit, and there was a corn kernal stuck to it. And it wasn't yellow corn, it was white corn.

And then, we get to listen to Mathews and the liberal morons up here throw their patented liberal hissyfits, in their most shrill, whiney, irritating, liberal screams:

"Oh lordy lordy, god help us, oh lordy lordy lordy!.....Palin took a shit, oh god, oh lordy help us!....And it had a corn stuck to it......Oh god, oh lordy, WHAT IS HAPPENING!....And, and, and, it wasn't yellow corn, OOOOOOH GOD, HELP US!....it was white corn, oh lordy lordy lordy!...what's her problem oh lordy?....She hates yellow corn, oh lordy lordy, oh god lordy...what's she got against yellow corn, oh lordy, oh god,.....THAT RACIST BITCH!.....Oh god, oh lordy lordy.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOH THE HUMAAAAAAANITY....OH GOD, LORDY LORDY!

Yep, it'll happen!

Last edited:
PDS: No cure, not even a sign of a treatment on the horizon. Doctors recommend that we just keep laughing at the infected.

Remember folks if you criticize Palin you're deranged.

This is the same old 'if you disagree you don't like America' crap.

Listen if you can't defend Palin that's perfectly understandable.

Listening to these liberal loons is just too damn funny. The abject fear they have of Palin is also too damn funny. The abject fear they now have of Scott Brown is too damn funny!

Yeah keep telling yourself that people fear Palin.

It's kind of sad that people have to relabel all criticism of her as fear or PDS, it's the same tactic as the race card.

It's kind of sad that people have to relabel all criticism of her as fear or PDS, it's the same tactic as the race card.

Would you care to give us some LEGITIMATE criticizm of her or is that just too much for you to do. She had a awesome record in Alaska. BTW liberals do fear Palin even Gibs does
that's why he was mocking her. Of course he is toooooooooooooo stupid to realize that the more you do, the more you bring her to attention, the more she is elevated on the NATIONAL STAGE. For that- I thank him and you libs, because you are in affect PROMOTING the CONSERVATIVE message.

" Never interupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." Napoleon Bonaparte.

Would you care to give us some LEGITIMATE criticizm of her or is that just too much for you to do. She had a awesome record in Alaska. BTW liberals do fear Palin even Gibs does
that's why he was mocking her. Of course he is toooooooooooooo stupid to realize that the more you do, the more you bring her to attention, the more she is elevated on the NATIONAL STAGE. For that- I thank him and you libs, because you are in affect PROMOTING the CONSERVATIVE message.

Wow. Thats all. Just wow.

Yep, that's all. but you all go on with Mocking everything she does. Most people no matter what political party they are, don't take kindly to treating women and their special needs child like a peice of crap.

Go Sarah.

Last edited:

Oh come on EVERY politician gets mocked and criticized for something ultimately trivial. Especially if it makes them look stupid.

Yep, that's all. but you all go on with Mocking everything she does. Most people no matter what political party they are, don't take kindly to treating women and their special needs child like a peice of crap.

Go Sarah.

Oh please... The quitter twitter from wasiller put her own damn self in the line of fire. Or I guess she would say god did:cuckoo:

You make the list with this post Steph. Why you think regular people and even retarded ones qualify to be leader ofr the free world is just astounding.

She wasn't running for CEO of the local pottery barn sweetie. What is it that religion does to your brains?...:eek: Do you freaks want armagedon so bad that you are willing to flush all of us down the toilet? No need to answer...I already know.

Go Sarah.

Oh please... The quitter twitter from wasiller put her own damn self in the line of fire. Or I guess she would say god did:cuckoo:

You make the list with this post Steph. Why you think regular people and even retarded ones qualify to be leader ofr the free world is just astounding.

She wasn't running for CEO of the local pottery barn sweetie. What is it that religion does to your brains?...:eek: Do you freaks want armagedon so bad that you are willing to flush all of us down the toilet? No need to answer...I already know.

LOL, that is what I'm talking about.

Go SARAH.

But I guess that's what happens when ones beloved Messiah has proven to be a complete failure, who's "worst president in US history" claim is now set in stone.

Chris Mathews will come out with breaking news from an anonymous source claiming Palin took a shit, and there was a corn kernal stuck to it. And it wasn't yellow corn, it was white corn.

And then, we get to listen to Mathews and the liberal morons up here throw their patented liberal hissyfits, in their most shrill, whiney, irritating, liberal screams:

"Oh lordy lordy, god help us, oh lordy lordy lordy!.....Palin took a shit, oh god, oh lordy help us!....And it had a corn stuck to it......Oh god, oh lordy, WHAT IS HAPPENING!....And, and, and, it wasn't yellow corn, OOOOOOH GOD, HELP US!....it was white corn, oh lordy lordy lordy!...what's her problem oh lordy?....She hates yellow corn, oh lordy lordy, oh god lordy...what's she got against yellow corn, oh lordy, oh god,.....THAT RACIST BITCH!.....Oh god, oh lordy lordy.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOH THE HUMAAAAAAANITY....OH GOD, LORDY LORDY!

Yep, it'll happen!
RGS has a twin? :eusa_eh:

Go Sarah.

What lil' Buggy boy is failing to tell you is that, you made his CHRISTMAS list.

Yep, he's too ugly and stupid to get laid so, he adds women to his list in the dire hope that Santa will bring his lil' ass a piece o' ass.

Pretty sad when one has to add anonymous women from podunk message boards to ones christmas list, in order to maybe, just maybe, get his lil' thingy wet once and for all!

:razz:

Go Sarah.

What lil' Buggy boy is failing to tell you is that, you made his CHRISTMAS list.

Yep, he's too ugly and stupid to get laid so, he adds women to his list in the dire hope that Santa will bring his lil' ass a piece o' ass.

Pretty sad when one has to add anonymous women from podunk message boards to ones christmas list, in order to maybe, just maybe, get his lil' thingy wet once and for all!

Normally I would not respond to an idiotic personal attack/attempt at humor but I was gonna step into your path today anyway. My "looks" are not a major concern to me but perhaps you will post your picture to show the MB what a real specimen of american manhood is all about. Also...Please stop thinking about my dick.

Normally I would not respond to an idiotic personal attack/attempt at humor but I was gonna step into your path today anyway. My "looks" are not a major concern to me but perhaps you will post your picture to show the MB what a real specimen of american manhood is all about. Also...Please stop thinking about my dick.
Lame comeback Buggyboy.

That booze is seriously affecting your ability to comeback with a good one!

Come on man, put down the bottle and come back with a laugher, god dammit!

Lame comeback Buggyboy.

That booze is seriously affecting your ability to comeback with a good one!

Come on man, put down the bottle and come back with a laugher, god dammit!

Here is a funny for ya... I haven't had an alcoholic beverage in more than a week. And the last time I paid for a drink was many months ago.. . So much for my ugly puss being a problem. Like to see a competitive photo .. don't be shy.

You are into restaurants so here is your humor restaurant style.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFhv6wEoxsw]YouTube - FUNNY JOKES PRANK CALL[/ame]

Yep, it'll happen!

Oh my, some of that actually looks like some of the viral messaging that went out during Obama's campaign, continuing from the day he was elected and, gasp, right up until today!!

Kinda smarts when it's one of yours, eh genius?

No one is afraid of Palin, that's for sure. I pray that she'll be the GOP nominee in 2012.

She'll beat Biden worse than Reagan beat Mondale

Frank is a comedian.

clapping.gif

Yep, it'll happen!

Oh my, some of that actually looks like some of the viral messaging that went out during Obama's campaign, continuing from the day he was elected and, gasp, right up until today!!

Kinda smarts when it's one of yours, eh genius?
Hey dipshit, It was OBAMA who managed to find his way to a racist church for twenty straight friggin' years!

Obviously, it's Obama who is the racist. Same CAN NEVER be said about Palin!

But i'm sure you morons will try!

Forum List

Back