Palin's Amish Teleprompter

Maybe some of you liberal woman should be asking state run media why they bring up Palin's notes on her hand when many men from both sides of the political spectrum have done the same thing and they know it. Reagan with index cards, Ted Kennedy with notes on a, believe it or not a cocktail napkin. (Insert your own joke here) I heard a democrat political adviser comment on a well known democrat who wrote notes all over the place just to get through the day and the press knew about it but said nothing. His name escapes me now but you get the point.
As long as the state run media continues to beat up on Palin the higher her poll numbers will climb. Who doesn't like Palin better than Matthews, Olberman and that Sourpuss Couric anyway.

I'd suggest reading the thread - no one is complaining that she used notes, because EVERYONE uses notes. Not everyone uses notes written on her hand for a speech in which she makes fun of the President for using a teleprompter though.

Anyway, this is a NON ISSUE. I just think it's hilarious.

Palin is not presidential timber, but it drives the left crazy that she might run. She'd do better than Barry is doing so far.
Obama starts a zillion things and doesn't finish any of them. What happened to going after the off-shore tax cheats, like numbered Swiss bank accounts for one?
What makes you think they're not? That's an IRS issue, not one handled by the Executive Branch. Regarding the $14.5 billion certain wealthy Americans held in UBS, that matter is still held up in court, with UBS fghting to maintain its privacy. Last I heard, UBS was granted a stay pending out of court discussions.

Obama won't tackle SS & Medicare, but he wants to re-design the US healthcare system?!
Social Security is the one issue that is practically non-negotiable even in a friendly atmosphere. Do you really think any whiff of biparatisanship would EVER be had on SS reform with THIS bunch of Republicans? And Medicare is indeed being tackled, as the very costly Medicare Advantage program would be eliminated IF a health care bill gets passed. Plus the Medicare Waste & Fraud task force is continually discovering millions and shutting down those operations.

He'll pass C+T, but he won't plan future energy policy to make the US economy competitive.
He mentions drilling off-shore & in ANWR, but doesn't start the ball rolling
Sigh...once again, cap and trade is only one PART of the larger energy bill, not even debated yet by the Senate.

I don't see any major difference in the US owned car designs going forward?!
Huh? New CAFE Rules Would Require 31.6 MPG by 2015. What do you mean by "design"?? Now Obama is expected to dictate the body style of new vehicles?

Palin might need a pony to hit her talking points, but at least her talking points are where Obama is headed. Drill baby drill.

I think you need to read more of what's going on outside your box of singular talking points. If you did, you would have known there were answers to your presumptions.

Palin is not presidential timber, but it drives the left crazy that she might run. She'd do better than Barry is doing so far.
Obama starts a zillion things and doesn't finish any of them. What happened to going after the off-shore tax cheats, like numbered Swiss bank accounts for one?
Obama won't tackle SS & Medicare, but he wants to re-design the US healthcare system?!
He'll pass C+T, but he won't plan future energy policy to make the US economy competitive.
He mentions drilling off-shore & in ANWR, but doesn't start the ball rolling
I don't see any major difference in the US owned car designs going forward?!

Palin might need a pony to hit her talking points, but at least her talking points are where Obama is headed. Drill baby drill.

Delusional. No one that I know is afraid of Sara Palin. The only fear or better put regret is that she steals precious media attention from the problems and solutions america must focus on. She is nothing more or less than a media whore and a thief of progress.

Maybe some of you liberal woman should be asking state run media why they bring up Palin's notes on her hand when many men from both sides of the political spectrum have done the same thing and they know it. Reagan with index cards, Ted Kennedy with notes on a, believe it or not a cocktail napkin. (Insert your own joke here) I heard a democrat political adviser comment on a well known democrat who wrote notes all over the place just to get through the day and the press knew about it but said nothing. His name escapes me now but you get the point.
As long as the state run media continues to beat up on Palin the higher her poll numbers will climb. Who doesn't like Palin better than Matthews, Olberman and that Sourpuss Couric anyway.

Her hand notes might not have gotten so much attention (well, yes, it would have :lol:), but she had just finished making a funny about Obama's use of the teleprompter when a few hours later there she was taking a peak at her list of talking points scribbled on her hand.

Her hand notes might not have gotten so much attention (well, yes, it would have :lol:), but she had just finished making a funny about Obama's use of the teleprompter when a few hours later there she was taking a peak at her list of talking points scribbled on her hand.

7 words written on her hand vs a teleprompter for everything, even a speech to kids. How anyone can compare the two is beyond me. Oh yes and the corpse-men mistake will be forgotten by state run media as well.

When will you see that you are being LIED to.

7 words written on her hand vs a teleprompter for everything, even a speech to kids. How anyone can compare the two is beyond me. Oh yes and the corpse-men mistake will be forgotten by state run media as well.

Everything reasonable and true seems beyond you. You could economize words and just admit you can't stand a man of color and his family occupying the white house. You need not explain why. I for one understand your fear and cowardice perfectly well. You cannot help yourself.

No he didn't use a teleprompter for the kids.

Obama occasionally makes mistakes; Palin occasionally gets something right. That's the difference between the two.

The Left never went after Reagan when he lost in 76, and certainly not like they're going after Palin.

The American Left being sock puppets for the Soviets, are still licking their wounds from Reagan and have vowed to never let a real Conservative in the White House.

The left went after Reagan ever since he entered politics, and the anti-war left especially went after him when he was governor of Cali.

And I'm sure they've vowed to never let a real Conservative into the White House. But Palin isn't a real conservative.

Palin isn't a real conservative?----:lol::lol::lol: Sarah Palin is the female version of Ronald Reagan.

Palin is an ex-moderate who morphed into a rightwing nut for the money.

Judging from the reaction, it's clear that Sarah Palin KICKED SERIOUS OBAMARRHOIDAL ASS !!!!!

Consider the snivelling and whining of these pukesnorting Obamarrhoids.....love it !!!!

The fact that liberals are mocking Palin the way you mock liberals proves what? exactly?

Palin's Tea Party Crib Notes

2010-02-07-palinhandsmaller1.jpg

2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

2010-02-07-palincrib.jpg

So the Fuck what? She scribbled a few notes that she wanted to touch upon?

That's better than a POTUS that READS TOTUS, without forethought. I'm beginning to think YOU are really an idiot.

That's better than a POTUS that READS TOTUS, without forethought. I'm beginning to think YOU are really an idiot.

Once again, another post: B-b-b-b-b-but OBAMA (whine)

This isn't about Obama. This is about Palin.

So the FUCK WHAT? Are YOU really this vapid? WHY do you detest Palin? IShe did nothing anyone else would do. She scrawled a couple notes on her hand to make SURE she covered the points in her speech.

OF COURSE it has ZERO to do with OBAMA...but at least SHE was THINKING ahead of time is my point. OBAMA READS without question, and FORETHOUGHT from his teleprompter...and says absolutely stupid things like CORPSEMAN...multiple times...without question.

See the difference?

Wake the fuck up. Or are you normally this stupid?

So the FUCK WHAT? Are YOU really this vapid? WHY do you detest Palin? IShe did nothing anyone else would do. She scrawled a couple notes on her hand to make SURE she covered the points in her speech.

OF COURSE it has ZERO to do with OBAMA...but at least SHE was THINKING ahead of time is my point. OBAMA READS without question, and FORETHOUGHT from his teleprompter...and says absolutely stupid things like CORPSEMAN...multiple times...without question.

See the difference?

More b-b-b-but OBAaaaaaamaaaaa(whine)?

Really? I thought I covered that already.

And I don't detest Palin. I just think she is incredibly unqualified to be in any national political leadership position. And she keeps proving that over and over again.

And Palin's hand-job wasn't for her speech. It was for the Q&A afterwards (how many times do I have to repeat that in this thread?) And if someone is so insecure in their own core fucking beliefs that they can't handle a softball Q&A, in front of a friendly crowd, with a friendly interviewer, without writing down talking points on their hand, then that person is severely unqualified to be any sort of leader. Period.

No he didn't use a teleprompter for the kids.

Obama occasionally makes mistakes; Palin occasionally gets something right. That's the difference between the two.

Rambunctious, you are either lying or are a fool. He never used a teleprompter in front of those kids.

I challenge you to link us to a pic of it. If not, stop being a fool.

See the difference?

Did you not see when he was in front of a room full of republicans kicking their asses with no tele promter?

Did you miss that..? You must have had Fox on then.

Palin, the Quitter Twitter is a joke.

:popcorn:

Some of y'all are takin' this way too serious-like.

Seems like the thread has gone a bit of topic (obama, obama, obama), I ll use a reminder of what the topic is. I found some cartoons related to the subject ...
palin-reminder-notes.gif

Palin-Inauguration-Cheat-Sheet.jpg

plan-hand-notes-translation.gif

palin-talks-to-hand.jpg

There, that should get us back on track :D

Last edited:

See the difference?

Except that the notes on her hand were NOT talking points for her SPEECH. She had a notebook with her speech typed in large font, triple-spaced, just like anyone reading from script at a podium has. The notes on her palm were to use during her interview with Chris Wallace. So much for her ability to answer questions directly, even with a politically friendly interviewer.

PDS: No cure, not even a sign of a treatment on the horizon. Doctors recommend that we just keep laughing at the infected.

Forum List

Back