Palin Welcomed Home to Alaska by Resident

Folks you think you would EVER see a LAMESTREAM STORY on a Democrat ROLLING HIS EYES.

DESPERATION.:lol:

Yeah Al Franken had to apologize for it during a speech on Kagan I believe. He was being a lot more blatently disrespectful but I do remember hearing the story.

Al Franken is a sitting CONGRESSCRITTER. PALIN ISN'T.
sheeesh

You whine that this would never happen to a Democrat, someone comes back and say it has happened to a Democrat and very recently, and then your answer is he's a member of Congress and she isn't?

Do you even realize how ridiculous you come off when you get into exchanges like this?

Hey--if you can talk about Sarah Palin--without any evidence of rolling her eyeballs at someone--

Must suck not to be able to access YouTube with your dial-up modem.

Oh--I saw your B.S. video--and DID NOT see Palin roll her eyes at anyone. Unlike your hero--she actually answers questions and talks to citizens--even though they may disagree with her. She doesn't need a teleprompter--nor does she need greek columns--or perfectly pronounced--rehearshed speeches in order to talk to the "common folk".-:

Very much unlike the elitists you have elected to the oval office. Oh just heard the flight cost to Spain was $178K--and Michelle paid $7500.00 for her "ticket"--LOL. We picked up the rest of the tab on the flight and the additional cost of security. WELCOME HOME MICHELLE OBAMA.

Michelle Obama Criticized as "Modern-day Marie Antoinette" Over Spain Vacation - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Wow, you really don't even read what's written or who wrote it, do you?

Dismissed.

Must suck not to be able to access YouTube with your dial-up modem.

Oh--I saw your B.S. video--and DID NOT see Palin roll her eyes at anyone. Unlike your hero--she actually answers questions and talks to citizens--even though they may disagree with her. She doesn't need a teleprompter--nor does she need greek columns--or perfectly pronounced--rehearshed speeches in order to talk to the "common folk".-:

Very much unlike the elitists you have elected to the oval office. Oh just heard the flight cost to Spain was $178K--and Michelle paid $7500.00 for her "ticket"--LOL. We picked up the rest of the tab on the flight and the additional cost of security. WELCOME HOME MICHELLE OBAMA.

Michelle Obama Criticized as "Modern-day Marie Antoinette" Over Spain Vacation - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Dismissed.

Wait a minute .. are you saying that Barack Obama isn't your hero, that "people like you" didn't elect him, and that you actually criticized the Admin on the very same issue (in relevant threads) that Oreo is desperately trying to deflect to?

Because I didn't pick up on that at all in this thread ...

Dismissed.

Wait a minute .. are you saying that Barack Obama isn't your hero, that "people like you" didn't elect him, and that you actually criticized the Admin on the very same issue (in relevant threads) that Oreo is desperately trying to deflect to?

Holy shit.

Are you saying that you actually read before responding?

Dismissed.

Holy shit.

Are you saying that you actually read before responding?

Well I know it doesn't always taste good going down but I find it's good at preventing foot-in-mouth disease.

Dismissed.

Oh yeah, forgot to add:

thatsracist.gif

Yeah Al Franken had to apologize for it during a speech on Kagan I believe. He was being a lot more blatently disrespectful but I do remember hearing the story.

Al Franken is a sitting CONGRESSCRITTER. PALIN ISN'T.
sheeesh

You whine that this would never happen to a Democrat, someone comes back and say it has happened to a Democrat and very recently, and then your answer is he's a member of Congress and she isn't?

Do you even realize how ridiculous you come off when you get into exchanges like this?

do YOU realize how RIDICULOUS you come off. AL idiot Franken is a sitting congresscritter, so it should be reproted. Palin isn't in a position of any Guberment.
so the two don't EVEN COMPARE. They ran this tape on PMSnbc this morning. Now what would the purpose of this be FOR?????

Progressives are terrified of Palin, she's an electable Conservative so they all must try to destroy her, every last Zombie one of them

Progressives are terrified of Palin, she's an electable Conservative so they all must try to destroy her, every last Zombie one of them

Exactly.
the people will see through their crap.

They're not focused on Huckabee, Romney, Thompson or Rudy, it's all Palin.

The good news is with Jan Brewer and Chris Christie we have some more seriously kickass Conservative governors who have a legitimate shot at the White House

Exactly.
the people will see through their crap.

They're not focused on Huckabee, Romney, Thompson or Rudy, it's all Palin.

The good news is with Jan Brewer and Chris Christie we have some more seriously kickass Conservative governors who have a legitimate shot at the White House

yep, hope one of those two decide to run.

I find it hilarious though how the security guard keeps trying to block the guy's camera.

Yeah, what was up with that? I guess Palin only loves the Camera when it's in a controlled and sterile environment.

BTW, considering that this is a Palin thread not started by a Palin-bot, I assume Francis has already posted his zombie .gif?

Well hell they find funny the tried to block the camera.

NO they should just let all the leftie LOONS run upon the person in it to spout their idiot bullshit.

Remember when the lefties were crying about AMBUSH JOURANILSM when this was done to one of their hereos.?

gawd you people are PATHETC pathetic pathetic.:lol:

Last edited:
:lol: etc. Given that family history, how likely is it that I would “roll my eyes” at someone telling me that they too work in that honorable profession? Stay classy, LSM.

All the more appalling that she would roll her eyes. She and her daughter were both acting mockingly to the woman throughout the entire interview. Bristol injected herself in the interview with the whole "She's doing it for everyone!"

Really?

Can I get in on that action?

I find it hilarious though how the security guard keeps trying to block the guy's camera.

Yeah, what was up with that? I guess Palin only loves the Camera when it's in a controlled and sterile environment.

BTW, considering that this is a Palin thread not started by a Palin-bot, I assume Francis has already posted his zombie .gif?

You have my permission to use it when I'm away

Forum List

Back