Palin Welcomed Home to Alaska by Resident

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKflKzmfRCw&feature=]YouTube - ‪Sarah Palin's Homer Moment-D'Oh!‬‎[/ame]

If you watch at around the 1:10 mark, Palin looks at her daughter and rolls her eyes at the woman's response that she's a teacher. Overall, the entire exchange is a uncomfortable watch.

I find it hilarious though how the security guard keeps trying to block the guy's camera.

Cool.... another bash Palin thread

YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN!

we need more vids of her showing her idiocy....there are many republicans who actually think she is presidential material...she is not

the way she looked at her daughter when that woman said she was a teacher is so fucking stupid, it is beyond words....so teachers are lowly peons to the great and mighty palin?

Shame on you Modbert, not only is she married, she is old enough to be your mother. You need to get over your obsession and find someone your own age who is single.

The lefties are the ones who is Keeping Palin in the spotlight, even after all the bemoaning they wish she would just GO AWAY..They post more threads about her than anyone else.

Go Sarah Go.:lol:

Shame on you Modbert, not only is she married, she is old enough to be your mother.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_jmDscGi7E]YouTube - ‪Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson‬‎[/ame]

Seriously though, obsession? Nah. Nice try, though. :thup:

:lol:

here you go again, LSM. Today at 2:01pm
While filming the Alaska documentary in Homer, I had a brief discussion with a local lady who, in typical Alaska style, decided to give me her two cents worth about my political leanings, American politics in general, and much else besides. It’s what makes our politics so uniquely democratic: two people discussing the things they care about, even though they respectfully disagree about just about everything (you can watch a brief video of the encounter here).

The LSM has now decided to use this brief encounter for another one of their spin operations. They claim I – wait for it – “appear to roll my eyes” when the lady tells me she’s a teacher. Yes, it’s come to this: the media is now trying to turn my eyebrow movements into story lines. (Maybe that’s why Botox is all the rage – if you can’t move your eyebrows, your “eye rolling” can’t be misinterpreted!) If they had checked their facts first, they would have known that I come from a family of teachers; my grandparents were teachers, my father was a teacher, my brother is a teacher, my sister works in Special Needs classrooms, my aunt is a school nurse, my mom worked as a school secretary for much of her professional life, we all volunteer in classrooms, etc., etc., etc. Given that family history, how likely is it that I would “roll my eyes” at someone telling me that they too work in that honorable profession? Stay classy, LSM.

One good thing to come out of this little episode, though, is that it helps to remind people once again that Alaska is a great state full of independent-minded people. I look forward to introducing you to some of them in the forthcoming documentary series on life in Alaska! The show will remind you to get outdoors, breathe in God’s creation, and taste the freedom!

- Sarah Palin
Sarah Palin's Notes | Facebook

The lefties are the ones who is Keeping Palin in the spotlight, even after all the bemoaning they wish she would just GO AWAY..They post more threads about her than anyone else.

Go Sarah Go.:lol:

seriously? did you watch the video? how could anyone who is in politics roll their eyes at someone's profession...? she totally bagged on that lady being a teacher, the poor woman had to explan that she had other jobs as well....

and the woman had a point....palin is a celebrity...she isn't out there for you and i, she is out there for herself

:lol: etc. Given that family history, how likely is it that I would “roll my eyes” at someone telling me that they too work in that honorable profession? Stay classy, LSM.

All the more appalling that she would roll her eyes. She and her daughter were both acting mockingly to the woman throughout the entire interview. Bristol injected herself in the interview with the whole "She's doing it for everyone!"

:lol:

here you go again, LSM. Today at 2:01pm
While filming the Alaska documentary in Homer, I had a brief discussion with a local lady who, in typical Alaska style, decided to give me her two cents worth about my political leanings, American politics in general, and much else besides. It’s what makes our politics so uniquely democratic: two people discussing the things they care about, even though they respectfully disagree about just about everything (you can watch a brief video of the encounter here).

The LSM has now decided to use this brief encounter for another one of their spin operations. They claim I – wait for it – “appear to roll my eyes” when the lady tells me she’s a teacher. Yes, it’s come to this: the media is now trying to turn my eyebrow movements into story lines. (Maybe that’s why Botox is all the rage – if you can’t move your eyebrows, your “eye rolling” can’t be misinterpreted!) If they had checked their facts first, they would have known that I come from a family of teachers; my grandparents were teachers, my father was a teacher, my brother is a teacher, my sister works in Special Needs classrooms, my aunt is a school nurse, my mom worked as a school secretary for much of her professional life, we all volunteer in classrooms, etc., etc., etc. Given that family history, how likely is it that I would “roll my eyes” at someone telling me that they too work in that honorable profession? Stay classy, LSM.

One good thing to come out of this little episode, though, is that it helps to remind people once again that Alaska is a great state full of independent-minded people. I look forward to introducing you to some of them in the forthcoming documentary series on life in Alaska! The show will remind you to get outdoors, breathe in God’s creation, and taste the freedom!

- Sarah Palin
Sarah Palin's Notes | Facebook

Sarah, I guess your buddy Oreilly is now part of the LSM because he is the king of using body language segments.

Body Language Segment
Body language: David Axelrod & Jon Stewart

"Bill O'Reilly: The O'Reilly Factor Flash - Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Expert body language reader Tonya Reiman came in to analyze clips of Obama advisor David Axelrod on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan testifying at her hearing. The final clip of the segment was from Larry King's interview with Elizabeth Edwards. King asked Edwards what she does for "affection." Edwards answered "That does make me sad, to think that I may live out the rest of my days without someone who I've got holding me in a passionate way." The Factor was moved by Edwards' answer: "Now, that was one of the most genuine things I've seen in the body language sequences that we've had with you over the months. I thought it was very genuine answer from her." Reiman agreed that Edwards was genuine, but saw something hidden in her response: "She has this mask on, this smile, what she's doing is trying to cover up her sadness."

:lol: etc. Given that family history, how likely is it that I would “roll my eyes” at someone telling me that they too work in that honorable profession? Stay classy, LSM.

All the more appalling that she would roll her eyes. She and her daughter were both acting mockingly to the woman throughout the entire interview. Bristol injected herself in the interview with the whole "She's doing it for everyone!"

OMG, how friggen funny. you now worried about someone "acting mockingly"
after you posted a thread about how the idiot comedian was MOCKING Laura Ingram.

whooooooooooooooooooooooboy, crack me up:lol::lol:

OMG, how friggen funny. you now worried about someone "acting mockingly"
after you posted a thread about how the idiot comedian was MOCKING Laura Ingram.

whooooooooooooooooooooooboy, crack me up:lol::lol:

A comedian mocking a media figure and Palin mocking this woman is two entirely different things.

Forum List

Back