Palin Welcomed Home to Alaska by Resident

oh boo hoo. cry me a friggen RIVA.:lol:
PALIN isn't the idiot Speaker of the House.
you people are truly pathetic to come up with anything. It has to be you all feel very threatened of her, cause she now has bigger following than the boyking and his comrades in arms...

SHE ROLLED HER EYES. omg omg omg omg omg :lol:

She's just as involved in the national dialogue and debate as Pelosi.

You are still a hack though.

awwww, she is a private citizen involved in Politics. that must chap your all's ass, eh.:lol:

Bullshit.

She's a talking head. And an empty one at that.

What chaps my ass is that she is dragging the conservative movement right down in the dirt with her, and trying to kill it in order to advance her facetime on television.

And you swallow it whole. Hack.

awwww, she is a private citizen involved in Politics. that must chap your all's ass, eh.:lol:

Bullshit.

What chaps my ass is that she is dragging the conservative movement right down in the dirt with her, and trying to kill it in order to advance her facetime on television.

hack hack hack hack hack hack hack. there I've posted enough now you won't have to use it for awhile.:lol:

The lefties are the ones who is Keeping Palin in the spotlight, even after all the bemoaning they wish she would just GO AWAY..They post more threads about her than anyone else.

Go Sarah Go.:lol:

So the lefty's were the ones who made her make this for HER reality show she is about to star in?

If we comment on HER reality show, are we being obsessive then as well?

Pathetic defense. Pathetic. Here is a thought, comment on how fucking dumb this almost white house person is. WE LAUGH AT HER AND THE REPBULICAN PARTY. Its fun.

Here's a quick test for everyone.

If it was Pelosi reacting this way when a former constituent tells her that she is a teacher, would your defense/bashing of Palin/Pelosi change?

If yes, you are a hack. Congrats.

Yes, I'm looking at you Stephanie.

Palin is a bubbleheaded twit who consistently reminds us of why she should never hold national office.

i don't know, with all the botox pelosi has had, that she's even capable of rolling her eyes like that.

Probably not--but have you noticed her nose lately?

$Pelosi.jpg

Bullshit.

Sarah Palin is "dragging" down the Conservative movement in this country? Hell--she is the conservative movement in this country. And that's exactly why we see so many threads on Sarah Palin from Liberals just like this, that are complete NON-SENSE. What in the hell are you talking about?

BTW--I didn't see Palin roll her eyes--I saw her answer questions--something the Messiah doesn't do--LOL.

Last edited:
The lefties are the ones who is Keeping Palin in the spotlight, even after all the bemoaning they wish she would just GO AWAY..They post more threads about her than anyone else.

So the lefty's were the ones who made her make this for HER reality show she is about to star in?

Pathetic defense. Pathetic. Here is a thought, comment on how fucking dumb this almost white house person is. WE LAUGH AT HER AND THE REPBULICAN PARTY. Its fun.

Don't worry, I'm sure she laughs right back at you lefties. I know I do all the time.:lol:

I mean some pathetic lefty started a thread on how Palin ROLLED HER EYES for gawds sake.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

hack hack hack hack hack hack hack. there I've posted enough now you won't have to use it for awhile.:lol:

Nice to see you agree with what I said :thup:

Bullshit.

Nice to see you agree with what I said :thup:

jezzze, you people and your games.
what eva.:lol:

Bullshit.

Sarah Palin is "dragging" down the Conservative movement in this country?

Yes. Any other questions?

Hell--she is the conservative movement in this country.

Not yet, thank God.

BTW--I didn't see Palin roll her eyes--I saw her answer questions--something the Messiah doesn't do--LOL.

I saw her reaction to the question. Her body language showed disdain.

If you think otherwise, welcome to hackdom. You and Stephanie can keep each other company.

Don't worry, I'm sure she laughs right back at you lefties. I know I do all the time.:lol:

I mean some pathetic lefty started a thread on how Palin ROLLED HER EYES for gawds sake.

And did you hear that Michelle Obama farted after eating all that "rich" food in Spain over the weekend? Of course--this after she added 250k to the taxpayer tab to get her mini-vacation in Spain--LOL

While liberals "believe" they have a video showing Palin rolling her eyes--which didn't cost us anything.

UNBELIEVABLE--that we're even on this thread. While Michelle just gave her middle finger to every laid off worker in this country--LOL.

Last edited:
LOL, now the lefties are BODY LANGUAGE experts.

:lol:

Don't know about any lefties.

But this rightie actually studied non-verbal communication when I was pursuing my degree.

The more you know, the less you make a fool of yourself. :thup:

AND NOW BACK TO REAL NEWS:

Andrea Tantaros has penned a scorching editorial for the New York Daily News deeming First Lady Michelle Obama a "modern-day Marie Antoinette" for her vacation in Spain with her daughter.
"The First Lady is spending the next few days in a five-star hotel on the chic Costa del Sol in southern Spain with 40 of her 'closest friends,'" Tantaros writes, pointing to a CNN report that Michelle Obama and her group are expected to occupy 60 to 70 rooms. "Not exactly what one would call cutting back in troubled times."

Michelle Obama Criticized as "Modern-day Marie Antoinette" Over Spain Vacation - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

How's all that Hopey and Changey work'in for Ya?

LOL, now the lefties are BODY LANGUAGE experts.

:lol:

Oh Yeah--liberals are all experts on Sarah Palin--even though most of them don't have the reading comprehension skills or the attention span of a nat to get through a 400 page book--:lol::lol:

Liberals are only impressed by staged lighting, greek columns--along with wonderful rehearsed--perfectly pronounced speeches--read from a teleprompter. Gets them every single time.

How's all that Hopey and Changey work'in for ya?

Last edited:
jezzze, you people and your games.
what eva.:lol:

Not playing a game.

This isn't about left side or right side. This is about intellectual honesty and integrity. You fall short in both categories.

LOL, about intellectual honesty and integrity. :lol:
so you going around calling people names is your "integrity".
crack me up.

Integrity. I don't think you quite understand the definition of the word.

I'll wait while you google it. But I'll give you a hint: It has nothing to do with whether or not you call someone a name.

Now run along and click here: Integrity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not playing a game.

This isn't about left side or right side. This is about intellectual honesty and integrity. You fall short in both categories.

LOL, about intellectual honesty and integrity. :lol:
so you going around calling people names is your "integrity".
crack me up.

Integrity. I don't think you quite understand the definition of the word.

I'll wait while you google it. But I'll give you a hint: It has nothing to do with whether or not you call someone a name.

Now run along and click here: Integrity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

gawd, you are one self righteous condescending blow hard.
I bet you are a blast at parties.:lol:

Forum List

Back