Palin Welcomed Home to Alaska by Resident

I wonder if Palin rolls her eyes at all of her constituents, or if she only reserves that for our teachers?

omg, back to the ROLLING OF EYES. how friggen LAMEO.:lol:

If Michelle Obama did this to a teacher.....oh boy...can you imagine the threads we would see here? Seriously, dont be a hack. Think about this, Michelle Obama asks a woman she knows doesnt like her, what she does for a living and she said teacher..and Mrs. Obama rolled her eyes.

IMAGINE THIS!

imagine if barack obama, when questioned about why he had trouble winning over working class voters, said "It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

IMAGINE THIS!

[

imagine if barack obama, when questioned about why he had trouble winning over working class voters, said "It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

IMAGINE THIS!

He did and look at the reaction....you're, um, proving the point.

Thanks.

Gotta love the "do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth" hand gestures from Bristol.

The lady's response to her was great. "Yes, yes, I know. You belong to America now."

Gotta love the "do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth" hand gestures from Bristol.

The lady's response to her was great. "Yes, yes, I know. You belong to America now."

Yup. Bristol was talking to the lady like she was a moron, just like her mother was. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree on that one.

and you would no doubt apologize and defend her to your death

hack

So because you THINK I would defend her, I am a hack..but when you guys are defending Palin now who actually did this, you are ont hacks?

Hack.

(By the way, we all know how you feel about OBama and his family...see below).

Yurt didn't defend Palin.

Helps when you read the thread :thup:

I didnt say he did, I said "you guys"..what I meant by that are the majority of righty's in here.

So because you THINK I would defend her, I am a hack..but when you guys are defending Palin now who actually did this, you are ont hacks?

Hack.

I didnt say he did, I said "you guys"..what I meant by that are the majority of righty's in here.

The majority of righties do not defend her.

Well, Palin was full of crap in that video. I like the guy who keeps trying to block the camera nonchalantly. I also like her incredibly vague (even by normal politician's standards) promises of how she's serving America.

Hack.

So you're doubling down on the dumb, eh?

The majority of the righties didn't defend her.

Hack.

ha ha...zona busted again

Hey Squirting Yurt ya professional piss boy, when are you gonna post something with intelligence?

since you're so obsessed with sexual things...why don't you go post on some deviant sex forum, your posts would be totally normal there...

How could that be considered sexual?

Oh wait......I get it.......you're one of those piss freaks ain't ya?

Shit dude, didn't know that I'd let your secret out. I was just trying to refer to the point that you run around here like and overgrown child with a soggy diaper.

Cool.... another bash Palin thread

YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN!

The lefties are the ones who is Keeping Palin in the spotlight, even after all the bemoaning they wish she would just GO AWAY..They post more threads about her than anyone else.

Go Sarah Go.:lol:

i am amused at people who think facebook is a viable political tool....

She resigned as governor, she is not a politician, unlike this other Facebook user.

Barack Obama | Facebook

Folks you think you would EVER see a LAMESTREAM STORY on a Democrat ROLLING HIS EYES.

DESPERATION.:lol:

You know......after seeing this, I'm wondering how the fuck anyone could be brain dead enough to think that Palin is "one of them" as well as "for the common people".

It's all bullshit and was proven by the way she was a total bitch to this woman.

But.........old "dopey bitchy" can't help herself. She's brain dead with a pulse.

And why the fuck is someone that you'd like to bone a good choice for President?

I'd rather have someone not attractive and smart rather than someone stupid as fuck and cute.

i'd rather have someone with virtually no experience and a voting record that put him on the far fringe of the ideological spectrum whose greatest accomplishment was writing two books about himself. oh yeah, and he'd have to be attractive, young and black.

Cool.... another bash Palin thread

YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN!

Liberals did the same thing to Ronald Reagan--when he was climbing high on the political ladder. No need to worry. We know by now that if Palin breaths a word and can get all these liberals "panties" all waded up in their crotch--that they 'FEAR' her.

And that's a good thing--:lol::lol:

So you're doubling down on the dumb, eh?

The majority of the righties didn't defend her.

Orly?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back