Palin Welcomed Home to Alaska by Resident

Well, youre the skinny dweeb makin the power plays on the internet, so i'd say you are the one with the problem.

mmmmmmmm, keep it up you sexy, tough, foul mouthed conservative. You're showing us all that when someone is shown a fool, they resort to using foul language.

Keep it up! :clap2:

yeah keep up the big-man on the internet routine. Uh oh, it's 10pm eastern, its time for your nightly rubbing out to big breasted anime girls. have fun!

You are a true Conservative, a True American, and a credit to not only Sarah Palin, but all right wing nutters everywhere.

Thank you for showing us the truth.

mmmmmmmm, keep it up you sexy, tough, foul mouthed conservative. You're showing us all that when someone is shown a fool, they resort to using foul language.

Keep it up! :clap2:

yeah keep up the big-man on the internet routine. Uh oh, it's 10pm eastern, its time for your nightly rubbing out to big breasted anime girls. have fun!

You are a true Conservative, a True American, and a credit to not only Sarah Palin, but all right wing nutters everywhere.

I am happy you recognize the truth of your bane of human existence ideology. so now that you know, you willfilly choose to aid in the destruction of human lives. Well, people like me wont let that happen, have fun trying tho. also, pro-tip: screaming "faulty grammar" is ineffective. you might want to just roll over instead. Just a tip though.

Last edited:

I am happy you recognize the truth of your bane of human existence ideology. so now that you know, you willfilly choose to aid in the destruction of human lives. Well, people like me wont let that happen, have fun trying tho. also, pro-tip: screaming "faulty grammar" is ineffective. you might want to just roll over instead. Just a tip though.

Did I strike a nerve there Mr. Conservative Values Man Liberty? Is vile language and sexual comments the way the TRUE AMERICANS should be?

Again, You do the right wingers proud. :thup:

Did I stike a nerve there Mr. Conservative Values Man Liberty? Is vile language and sexual comments the way the TRUE AMERICANS should be?

Again, You do the right wingers proud. :thup:

ask your friend jillian that same thing.

Anything for you! You're a true American too! I am hoping with all my might that the Sarah Palin/David Duke ticket in 2012 wins, so we can TAKE AMERICA BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should post some more Facebook quotes from Mrs. Palin too, because we all know Facebook is THE WORD!

Anything for you! You're a true American too! I am hoping with all my might that the Sarah Palin/David Duke ticket in 2012 wins, so we can TAKE AMERICA BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should post some more Facebook quotes from Mrs. Palin too, because we all know Facebook is THE WORD!

well we sure know one thing. you have a wild assed imagination. DAVID DUKE and Sarah Palin. gawd, do you people ever get tired of throwing out lies and distortions. very sad but EXPECTED.

Here's a quick test for everyone.

If it was Pelosi reacting this way when a former constituent tells her that she is a teacher, would your defense/bashing of Palin/Pelosi change?

If yes, you are a hack. Congrats.

Yes, I'm looking at you Stephanie.

Palin is a bubbleheaded twit who consistently reminds us of why she should never hold national office.

If it was Pelosi reacting this way when a former constituent tells her that she is a teacher, would your defense/bashing of Palin/Pelosi change?

Palin is a bubbleheaded twit who consistently reminds us of why she should never hold national office.

oh boo hoo. cry me a friggen RIVA.:lol:
PALIN isn't the idiot Speaker of the House.
you people are truly pathetic to come up with anything. It has to be you all feel very threatened of her, cause she now has bigger following than the boyking and his comrades in arms...

SHE ROLLED HER EYES. omg omg omg omg omg :lol:

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvazQUYG1kE]YouTube - ‪Emeril BAM!!!‬‎[/ame]

you people are truly pathetic to come up with anything. It has to be you all feel very threatened of her, cause she now has bigger following than the boyking and his comrades in arms...

She's just as involved in the national dialogue and debate as Pelosi.

You are still a hack though.

i don't know, with all the botox pelosi has had, that she's even capable of rolling her eyes like that.

She's just as involved in the national dialogue and debate as Pelosi.

You are still a hack though.

awwww, she is a private citizen involved in Politics. that must chap your all's ass, eh.:lol:

i don't know, with all the botox pelosi has had, that she's even capable of rolling her eyes like that.

I'm just waiting for the day her face cracks off on National t.v.:eek:

Actually, I couldn't tell if Palin rolled her eyes. Which is why I said "her reaction". The pause, sidelong glance at her daughter, the body language that said "oh, one of THOSE people". All of it practically screaming disdain for the lady. Nevermind the empty talking points that she was spouting during the conversation.

If Pelosi did it, all we would hear would be about "Queen Pelosi" and her disdain for the "little people" from the hacks that reside on the right side of the aisle on this board. And the hacks on the left would say "Look at her press release! See?!? Her family is full of teachers!! MISOGYNISTS!!"

If the letter behind someone's name determines your reaction, you are a hack.

YouTube - ‪Sarah Palin's Homer Moment-D'Oh!‬‎

If you watch at around the 1:10 mark, Palin looks at her daughter and rolls her eyes at the woman's response that she's a teacher. Overall, the entire exchange is a uncomfortable watch.

I find it hilarious though how the security guard keeps trying to block the guy's camera.

We just heard more from Sarah Palin in an impromto--comment--than we've heard from Barack Obama in the last TWO years--:lol::lol:

In fact the ONLY time Obama has addressed the Nation during the last two years--is over the Oil Spill. All the other times they were rehearsed--staged-performances-with questions from the media known well in advance.

In this video--Helen Thomas--White House reporter for decades and the most LIBERAL reporter in the White House Press Corp.--states that YOU promised transperancy--and this is the most "secret" administration of any she has covered.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh5vzOAEQ-A]YouTube - ‪Reporters Grill Gibbs Over Prepackaged Questions for Obama‬‎[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back