Palin Welcomed Home to Alaska by Resident

OMG, how friggen funny. you now worried about someone "acting mockingly"
after you posted a thread about how the idiot comedian was MOCKING Laura Ingram.

whooooooooooooooooooooooboy, crack me up:lol::lol:

A comedian mocking a media figure and Palin mocking this woman is two entirely different things.

Oh REALLY, by who's standards, you LEFTIES.
OH BROTHER. MY SIDES ACHES.:lol:

you're a tool for the Progressive propaganda machine.

Last edited:
Yeah that was a shitty move on Palin's part. Made it seem like being a teacher is a pathetic excuse for a job or something. She pry rolled her eyes because she said teacher and she automatically assume liberal or democrat. But it came across as an insult to her profession. Seriously America can do better than this as far as representatives and political figures. Shes so annoying. I like that Chris Christie, governor of New Jersey. He tells it like it is. If republicans want someone to represent the party they need someone like that.

Yeah that was a shitty move on Palin's part. Made it seem like being a teacher is a pathetic excuse for a job or something. She pry rolled her eyes because she said teacher and she automatically assume liberal or democrat. But it came across as an insult to her profession. Seriously America can do better than this as far as representatives and political figures. Shes so annoying. I like that Chris Christie, governor of New Jersey. He tells it like it is. If republicans want someone to represent the party they need someone like that.

Well now, who ever said Palin Represented the PARTY?
Palin is her OWN person as is most Republicans. the PARTY is not their god.

oh and I like Chris Christie a lot. But he is far from the standard GOP.
He is like Palin, they follow their own and not the ESTABLISHMENT RULES.

Last edited:
Cool.... another bash Palin thread

YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN!

we need more vids of her showing her idiocy....there are many republicans who actually think she is presidential material...she is not

the way she looked at her daughter when that woman said she was a teacher is so fucking stupid, it is beyond words....so teachers are lowly peons to the great and mighty palin?

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." BHO

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries."

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing."

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."

"Just this past week, we passed out of the out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

So it’s not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

and this guy was president of harvard law review?

Well now, who ever said Palin Represented the PARTY?
Palin is her OWN person as is most Republicans. the PARTY is not their god.

Well I think most people associate her as one of the leaders of the republican party, as there is yet to be a considered single leader, and a possible presidential candidate in 2012. Thats how it comes across when I watch the news anyway. Every party inevitably has to have its leaders.

You know......after seeing this, I'm wondering how the fuck anyone could be brain dead enough to think that Palin is "one of them" as well as "for the common people".

It's all bullshit and was proven by the way she was a total bitch to this woman.

But.........old "dopey bitchy" can't help herself. She's brain dead with a pulse.

And why the fuck is someone that you'd like to bone a good choice for President?

I'd rather have someone not attractive and smart rather than someone stupid as fuck and cute.

Folks you think you would EVER see a LAMESTREAM STORY on a Democrat ROLLING HIS EYES.

DESPERATION.:lol:

You know......after seeing this, I'm wondering how the fuck anyone could be brain dead enough to think that Palin is "one of them" as well as "for the common people".

It's all bullshit and was proven by the way she was a total bitch to this woman.

But.........old "dopey bitchy" can't help herself. She's brain dead with a pulse.

And why the fuck is someone that you'd like to bone a good choice for President?

I'd rather have someone not attractive and smart rather than someone stupid as fuck and cute.

i'd rather have someone with virtually no experience and a voting record that put him on the far fringe of the ideological spectrum whose greatest accomplishment was writing two books about himself. oh yeah, and he'd have to be attractive, young and black.

Folks you think you would EVER see a LAMESTREAM STORY on a Democrat ROLLING HIS EYES.

DESPERATION.:lol:

Yeah Al Franken had to apologize for it during a speech on Kagan I believe. He was being a lot more blatently disrespectful but I do remember hearing the story.

i'd rather have someone with virtually no experience and a voting record that put him on the far fringe of the ideological spectrum whose greatest accomplishment was writing two books about himself. oh yeah, and he'd have to be attractive, young and black.

Have you seen Obama? The fucker has ears like Dumbo.

Forum List

Back