Palin Welcomed Home to Alaska by Resident

palin's boots are funny.

also, i roll my eyes at teachers too. public teachers are union scum that dont have their students' interests at heart.

are you kidding about the second sentence? because i repped you before you added the second sentence

im sorry, and yeah, i think public teachers do their students a disservice, at least in all the states ive lived in. Public schools, instead of nurturing the gifted, instead dumb down the material to cater to the less naturally intelligent, thus churning out "graduates" that just arent where they need to be. I got through (by got through, i mean, actually learned something) algebra 2 in 10th grade for example, not because my teacher taught it (she, instead gave everyone 10points PER DAY for attending class, never graded the homework that was assigned, and tests were worth 15-20 points every month), but because my dad taught me at home. I knew kids in that class that didnt do shit the entire time and got a B grade at the end. That is the kind of teacher that needs to be stopped, and that's the kind of teacher that unions PROTECT. fuck that. unfortunately i have had many that are just like that in both public school, and the college environment at a state university.

I am a palin "supporter" because I agree that teachers are the front line of the "make america stupid" army? Nah, I just hate seeing all these dumbass 18 yearolds everywhere and i know its the teachers unions fault for letting the shittastic teachers to keep their jobs.

dude....not all public school teachers are crap...just like in any field, there are good and bad apples. were you homeschooled all the way through 12th grade?

i agree somewhat with your take on teachers unions, however, that doesn't make all teachers bad

are you kidding about the second sentence? because i repped you before you added the second sentence

im sorry, and yeah, i think public teachers do their students a disservice, at least in all the states ive lived in. Public schools, instead of nurturing the gifted, instead dumb down the material to cater to the less naturally intelligent, thus churning out "graduates" that just arent where they need to be. I got through (by got through, i mean, actually learned something) algebra 2 in 10th grade for example, not because my teacher taught it (she, instead gave everyone 10points PER DAY for attending class, never graded the homework that was assigned, and tests were worth 15-20 points every month), but because my dad taught me at home. I knew kids in that class that didnt do shit the entire time and got a B grade at the end. That is the kind of teacher that needs to be stopped, and that's the kind of teacher that unions PROTECT. fuck that. unfortunately i have had many that are just like that in both public school, and the college environment at a state university.

I am a palin "supporter" because I agree that teachers are the front line of the "make america stupid" army? Nah, I just hate seeing all these dumbass 18 yearolds everywhere and i know its the teachers unions fault for letting the shittastic teachers to keep their jobs.

dude....not all public school teachers are crap...just like in any field, there are good and bad apples. were you homeschooled all the way through 12th grade?

i agree somewhat with your take on teachers unions, however, that doesn't make all teachers bad

i attended public school but my dad was my real teacher in math and science because i was receiving a lousy educaiton. Yes, I realize that this is my personal case, but I read and see stories on 60minutes and such about things like this all the time.

all teachers bad? no. But as far as i can tell, the main purpose of the teachers unions is to PROTECT the bad teachers which is why i have beef with it.

Last edited:
i attended public school but my dad was my real teacher in math and science because i was receiving a lousy educaiton.

all teachers bad? no. But the unions are in place to PROTECT the bad teachers which is why i have beef with it.

:eusa_eh:

YouTube - ‪Sarah Palin's Homer Moment-D'Oh!‬‎

If you watch at around the 1:10 mark, Palin looks at her daughter and rolls her eyes at the woman's response that she's a teacher. Overall, the entire exchange is a uncomfortable watch.

I find it hilarious though how the security guard keeps trying to block the guy's camera.

Well, her daughter is a high school drop out. Of course she doesn't like "education". No real Republican does.

No one can seriously believe that Sarah Palin has ever read even a single line of the constitution.

You might as well ask her what magazine she reads.

i attended public school but my dad was my real teacher in math and science because i was receiving a lousy educaiton. Yes, I realize that this is my personal case, but I read and see stories on 60minutes and such about things like this all the time.

all teachers bad? no. But as far as i can tell, the main purpose of the teachers unions is to PROTECT the bad teachers which is why i have beef with it.

Your dad should have taught you to never end a sentence in a preposition.

Also, grammar and spelling should be proofread if you're going to rail about being educated in a thread.

Just saying. :eusa_whistle:

Also, grammar and spelling should be proofread if you're going to rail about being educated in a thread.

LOL. Uh oh, tough guy internet police is here to arrest me for grammar infraction! Shouldn't you be out licking doorknobs you skinny little prick?

LOL. Uh oh, tough guy internet police is here to arrest me for grammar infraction! Shouldn't you be out licking doorknobs you skinny little prick?

what is your problem with women, creep? does it make you feel like you have genitalia to insult anonymous women on a messageboard?

does it make up for being a loser in real life?

what is your problem with women, creep? does it make you feel like you have genitalia to insult anonymous women on a messageboard?

i love women, i just dont like little liberal sluts like you. what is your problem with men?

Wow, you've shown how educated you are by this post. ^^^^^

I love me some conservatives that talk like you do, you are a TRUE AMERICAN!

And if you don't eat your meat, you won't get any pudding, never, ever forget that! :thup:

Palin = out of office political pundit...

0bama = President...

There IS a difference....

i love how the right wants her to fly under the radar.

she may be an out of power quitter, but she doesn't get a pass just because she'd rather talk to dumb people on facebook rather than have to account for her complete lack of knowledge. i also have no belief that she wants out of politics.

she's not a pundit... she fancies herself a king-maker.

which means she has to answer for being stupid. :thup:

And if you don't eat your meat, you won't get any pudding, never, ever forget that! :thup:

Well, youre the skinny dweeb makin the power plays on the internet, so i'd say you are the one with the problem.

Are you going to vote for Obama in 2012?

Well, youre the skinny dweeb makin the power plays on the internet, so i'd say you are the one with the problem.

mmmmmmmm, keep it up you sexy, tough, foul mouthed conservative. You're showing us all that when someone is shown a fool, they resort to using foul language.

Keep it up! :clap2:

mmmmmmmm, keep it up you sexy, tough, foul mouthed conservative. You're showing us all that when someone is shown a fool, they resort to using foul language.

Keep it up! :clap2:

yeah keep up the big-man on the internet routine. Uh oh, it's 10pm eastern, its time for your nightly rubbing out to big breasted anime girls. have fun!

i love women, i just dont like little liberal sluts like you. what is your problem with men?

Another post by a conservative 'man'-MAKE EM PROUD LIBERTY!

Maybe your other "friend" can get on here and defend you, since nobody else is.

yeah keep up the big-man on the internet routine. Uh oh, it's 10pm eastern, its time for your nightly rubbing out to big breasted anime girls. have fun!

While you go into graphic detail about what you do on a nightly basis, might want to stop embarrassing yourself more with each passing post. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back