Palin Welcomed Home to Alaska by Resident

Cool.... another bash Palin thread

YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN!

Liberals did the same thing to Ronald Reagan--when he was climbing high on the political ladder. No need to worry. We know by now that if Palin breaths a word and can get all these liberals "panties" all waded up in their crotch--that they 'FEAR' her.

And that's a good thing--:lol::lol:

YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN!

we need more vids of her showing her idiocy....there are many republicans who actually think she is presidential material...she is not

the way she looked at her daughter when that woman said she was a teacher is so fucking stupid, it is beyond words....so teachers are lowly peons to the great and mighty palin?

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." BHO

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries."

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing."

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."

"Just this past week, we passed out of the out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

So it’s not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

and this guy was president of harvard law review?

:eusa_eh:
what does that have to do with palin?

YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN!

Liberals did the same thing to Ronald Reagan--when he was climbing high on the political ladder. No need to worry. We know by now that if Palin breaths a word and can get all these liberals "panties" all waded up in their crotch--that they 'FEAR' her.

And that's a good thing--:lol::lol:

why is it a good thing? she is horrible for the gop and this video is just another example of her stupidity

Wow ... that's embarrassing.

You're right, that was uncomfortable as all hell to watch.

Yep, the most awkward part was the eye roll. I felt bad for that woman who at that point seemed like she had to defend the fact she was a teacher.

i am amused at people who think facebook is a viable political tool....

She resigned as governor, she is not a politician, unlike this other Facebook user.

Barack Obama | Facebook

Yes, according to her daughter she's moved onto "representing the United States of America" ... via Facebook and Twitter.

interesting. from a certain point of view, Paris Hilton represents the United States of America.

YouTube - ‪Sarah Palin's Homer Moment-D'Oh!‬‎

If you watch at around the 1:10 mark, Palin looks at her daughter and rolls her eyes at the woman's response that she's a teacher. Overall, the entire exchange is a uncomfortable watch.

I find it hilarious though how the security guard keeps trying to block the guy's camera.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Leftist Legions of mindless Zombies must destroy Palinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I love how the Lefts unrelenting attack has made people on the right start going, "yeah, maybe she's not the candidate for us maybe we should run a Centrist like Jake Starkey?"

palin's boots are funny.

also, i roll my eyes at teachers too. public teachers are union scum that dont have their students' interests at heart.

Last edited:
palin's boots are funny.

also, i roll my eyes at teachers too. public teachers are union scum that dont have their students' interests at heart.

are you kidding about the second sentence? because i repped you before you added the second sentence

palin's boots are funny.

Classy Palin supporter I see. :eusa_whistle:

palin's boots are funny.

are you kidding about the second sentence? because i repped you before you added the second sentence

im sorry, and yeah, i think public teachers do their students a disservice, at least in all the states ive lived in. Public schools, instead of nurturing the gifted, instead dumb down the material to cater to the less naturally intelligent, thus churning out "graduates" that just arent where they need to be. I got through (by got through, i mean, actually learned something) algebra 2 in 10th grade for example, not because my teacher taught it (she, instead gave everyone 10points PER DAY for attending class, never graded the homework that was assigned, and tests were worth 15-20 points every month), but because my dad taught me at home. I knew kids in that class that didnt do shit the entire time and got a B grade at the end. That is the kind of teacher that needs to be stopped, and that's the kind of teacher that unions PROTECT. fuck that. unfortunately i have had many that are just like that in both public school, and the college environment at a state university.

I am a palin "supporter" because I agree that teachers are the front line of the "make america stupid" army? Nah, I just hate seeing all these dumbass 18 yearolds everywhere and i know its the teachers unions fault for letting the shittastic teachers to keep their jobs.

Last edited:
you can thank our glorious marxist moderators for bringing us great threads such as this!!!

ALL HAIL !!!

I'm not a marxist, and my being a moderator has nothing to do with this thread.

Forum List

Back