Palin To Congress: Unacceptable

I think trying to hide the true cost of war - both in taxes and in banning footage depicting the human cost - is indefensible.

The Lady from Alaska is getting increasingly confident - and hammers home some very effective commentary on the asinine proposal to install up to a 5% "War tax" on Americans...

___

Congress Never Ceases to Amaze

Really? A tax on national defense? I hear liberal Congressional proposals and I, like most Americans, wonder if they’re serious. We’re going to put a price tag on security?

With Congress and President Obama spending money on everything at breakneck speed, it’s interesting that they are only now getting nervous about spending – but only when it comes to providing the necessary funds to complete our mission in Afghanistan...

I find it telling that the Pelosi-Reid Congress is only cost-conscious when it comes to our national defense. Scary. Nonsensical. Unacceptable.

Full post here:

Sarah Palin: Congress Never Ceases to Amaze | Facebook

The national defense is one of the few things in the Federal budget which is mandated in the constitution that we tax and spend for. But an ostentatious tax applied to our national defense will have the usual expected historical affect: Taxing an activity tends to discourage it.

Certain Ds in congress don't want a legitimate function of the Fedral government to come before their own agenda.

Correct - and the problem with Congress is that can we trust them to actually allocate those funds to the war effort, or would they be diverted elsewhere?

And there is no shortage of tax dollars pouring into DC already - at issue is the rampant spending and waste.

A 5% "War Tax" is not needed and is nothing but a political sham wrapped in deception.

More games are being played at our troops' expense.

Either fight to win or bring them home...

Forum List

Back