Palin stiffs hairdresser, Costco hides tomatos

The real question here is did Costo put the tomato's away on their own or was it requested by Palins handlers?

:lol::lol::lol: Laughing at those posters who are sooooo completely stupid that they still believe that Palin sells her book. It's the publishers, assclown. Simple enough concept to grasp.

More evidence of the stupidity of liberals? I have to ask because it's been explained time and again how this whole 'book writing' thing works and still the koolaiders are too fucking stupid to grasp it.
:lol: No one thinks Palin herself sells her books...but who knows, she may end up doing just that since they are so heavily discounted it is probably difficult for the publisher to break even.

I wonder how many hairdressers across the country she has stiffed?

They're already waaaaaaay into profit on Palin's book. Lord knows, I am no fan of Palin but it would be good if we could stick to reality instead of pretending her book isn't a best seller. Simply put, it is a best seller. There are plenty of weapons to use against Palin... Interestingly, not one liberal on here has used the real issues to attack her - it's all about stupidity. Hence I can't take any liberal on this board seriously. The glaringly obvious issues you guys miss and continue to attack on stupidity. You don't need me to make you look like an idiot. You manage more than adequately without any assistance from anyone.
How much into profit is the publisher at this point?

:lol: No one thinks Palin herself sells her books...but who knows, she may end up doing just that since they are so heavily discounted it is probably difficult for the publisher to break even.

I wonder how many hairdressers across the country she has stiffed?

They're already waaaaaaay into profit on Palin's book. Lord knows, I am no fan of Palin but it would be good if we could stick to reality instead of pretending her book isn't a best seller. Simply put, it is a best seller. There are plenty of weapons to use against Palin... Interestingly, not one liberal on here has used the real issues to attack her - it's all about stupidity. Hence I can't take any liberal on this board seriously. The glaringly obvious issues you guys miss and continue to attack on stupidity. You don't need me to make you look like an idiot. You manage more than adequately without any assistance from anyone.

Depends on how many of the books the publisher has to take back as unsold from the retailers. Hard to tell for a while if any money has been made or not.

Depends on how many of the books the publisher has to take back as unsold from the retailers. Hard to tell for a while if any money has been made or not.

But wait a minute....you SAID they were already WAAAAAAAY into profit. Now you say it's hard to tell if any money was made or not? Which is it?

yeah right....we all know that if someone threw a tomato at obama you and the media would be claiming racism....etc....someone can't even call him a liar without being accused of racism....

Why would that be racism?

i never said it would be racism....i said you would be accused of racism

I would be accused of racism? Why would I be accused of racism?

Why would that be racism?

i never said it would be racism....i said you would be accused of racism

I would be accused of racism? Why would I be accused of racism?

is english your first language? the "you" is not specifically you, anyone with a 5th grade reading comprehension level knows it is not singular to you, rather a the plural pronoun....

what happens when you spend money you don't have?
you go bankrupt.....

Here's a freebie for the uneducated, ignorant and downright retarded among us (I shall refrain from naming names out of sheer generosity).

If the author of a book shows up at an event to promote said book, said author is most certainly helping to SELL the book.

I understand that this is a blatant statement of the obvious to most, but apparently some here have a decidedly limited grasp of even the obvious.

Here's a freebie for the uneducated, ignorant and downright retarded among us (I shall refrain from naming names out of sheer generosity).

If the author of a book shows up at an event to promote said book, said author is most certainly helping to SELL the book.

I understand that this is a blatant statement of the obvious to most, but apparently some here have a decidedly limited grasp of even the obvious.
Don't be silly. She's merely at Costco to stock up on moose pelts.

Don't be silly. She's merely at Costco to stock up on moose pelts.

you're a liar....costco doesn't sell moose pelts!!!

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back