Palin stiffs hairdresser, Costco hides tomatos

so selling your book at costco is now "reducing" yourself? costco carries NYT best seller books, their membership is uber millions....anyone who thinks selling your book at costco is "reducing" yourself needs their head examined....

Costco - Books/CDs/DVDs - Biography

Costco - Books/CDs/DVDs - Best Sellers

and as the hair stylist said, it was an oversight by her staff....

caligirl is right, if this is the best you have against palin, you need help

So what is the excuse for putting tomatoes away? Myself, I'd leave them out, I'd love to see a tomato in her big fat face all day long.

Costco was afraid the throwers would not pay for the tomatoes first.

Strictly a business thing, they do not support Sarah.

so selling your book at costco is now "reducing" yourself? costco carries NYT best seller books, their membership is uber millions....anyone who thinks selling your book at costco is "reducing" yourself needs their head examined....

So what is the excuse for putting tomatoes away? Myself, I'd leave them out, I'd love to see a tomato in her big fat face all day long.

Costco was afraid the throwers would not pay for the tomatoes first.

Strictly a business thing, they do not support Sarah.

Oh ok. I never thought about that angle.. Maybe a sign then: Please pay for the tomatoes before throwing them in Palin's face!

What I learned from this thread:

Caligal is so stupid she thinks one has to actually work the cash register to be actively "selling." :lol:

The glaringly obvious problem with CG is that she thinks she's clever. In fact, she is only a midget mentally. Palin did well with her book to her target audience, less than 20% estimated of the American public. The rest of Americans, when thinking of her, do not think she is presidential material. They didn't in the last election, and absolutely nothing she has done has changed that for the next election. CG can post some polls if she wishes, but they will all be regressive. So sad, too bad for Palin.

Last edited:

there was no excuse, it was purely a business decision, the manager heard that at a previous function someone threw tomatoes at her and he did not want that to happen at his store....at least that it was the manager said

i don't blame him, he wants to run a smooth function, i doubt he even supports palin....and how civil of you...wanting to see a tomatoe in her big fat face.... :rolleyes:....i can only imagine your outrage if someone threw a tomato at obama

there was no excuse, it was purely a business decision, the manager heard that at a previous function someone threw tomatoes at her and he did not want that to happen at his store....at least that it was the manager said

i don't blame him, he wants to run a smooth function, i doubt he even supports palin....and how civil of you...wanting to see a tomatoe in her big fat face.... :rolleyes:....i can only imagine your outrage if someone threw a tomato at obama

Just my sense of humor. I liked the Bush shoe throwing incident as well.

Politicians should dodge rotten fruit and vegatables now and then. Sarah and Barak are no different.

Politicians should dodge rotten fruit and vegatables now and then. Sarah and Barak are no different.

And that pie throwing that Nader was so mad about. All over his nice dress shirt and tie... He was livid and he blamed Democrats. :lol:

yeah right....we all know that if someone threw a tomato at obama you and the media would be claiming racism....etc....someone can't even call him a liar without being accused of racism....

yeah right....we all know that if someone threw a tomato at obama you and the media would be claiming racism....etc....someone can't even call him a liar without being accused of racism....

You are a racist for even thinking such things ;)

The glaringly obvious problem with CG is that she thinks she's clever. In fact, she is only a midget mentally. Palin did well with her book to her target audience, less than 20% estimated of the American public. The rest of Americans, when thinking of her, do not think she is presidential material. They didn't in the last election, and absolutely nothing she has done has changed that for the next election. CG can post some polls if she wishes, but they will all be regressive. So sad, too bad for Palin.

And, the glaringly obvious issue for you is that you can't tell a fact from an opinion. In fact, educationally, I am anything but a 'mental midget'.... that you state that as a fact is clearly evidentual that the mental midget here is not me, Joke, it is - in fact - you.

The really funny thing is that I don't even like Palin. I am, however, of the opinion, that anyone with any modicum of intellect would recognize that it is better to attack Palin on her stances rather than on how her publisher chooses to market the book. Only idiots can't see that.

Idiot hat fits you well.

Caligal is so stupid she thinks one has to actually work the cash register to be actively "selling." :lol:

And I have learned that liberals are incapable of understanding the basic concepts of publishing. And I have learned that you struggle with that concept also. Mani, the fucking publishers own the damned book - they decide how it gets marketed, not Palin. I expect the koolaiders to be unable to grasp that but I had thought that you were smarter than that. On this occasion, I have been proved wrong - you are not as smart as I thought you were.

My friend, that is what liberals do. Not a big fan of Obama, ok, not a fan at all. I would NEVER call him an idiot, any more than I would call Palin an idiot. I don't care for Obama's recklessness, his anti-Americanism and his total ignorance of capitalism. THAT is what I don't like.. with Palin haters it's all about bimbo, slut, stupid.. pick an adjective. Hard to take it serious.

And I have learned that liberals are incapable of understanding the basic concepts of publishing. And I have learned that you struggle with that concept also. Mani, the fucking publishers own the damned book - they decide how it gets marketed, not Palin. I expect the koolaiders to be unable to grasp that but I had thought that you were smarter than that. On this occasion, I have been proved wrong - you are not as smart as I thought you were.
Aw, shit...poor mani, that was brutal. :lol:

Aw, shit...poor mani, that was brutal. :lol:

The truth often hurts. I'm sure he'll survive.

Silly Soggy, Obama is not reckless, Obama is pro-American (more so that most of the fringe whinge on the far right), and he understands capitalism far better than you (based on your postings). It's hard to take seriously your silliness.

And all can note that California Girl simply spews nonsense instead of posting any credible evidence that SP can appeal to the larger electorate. Yep, CG is a mental midget thinking that flaming is discussion.

Last edited:
Is she still flying in, in a private jet, then boarding her bus to look like a normal Gal from Wasilla?

:)

Forum List

Back