Palin stiffs hairdresser, Costco hides tomatos

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
You can't make this stuff up.

After being ushered to a room on the 15th floor and given some instructions (don't talk to Palin unless she talks first) she did Palin's hair while the former Alaska governor chatted with her family.
Then, the Palin party left to get to the book signing at Costco on time.
Halliday was the last one out of the room because she had to put her equipment away, then watched as they all drove off without anyone mentioning payment or a tip, which is common when the hairdresser travels to the client for the appointment.
When
Advertisement

the valet attendant got her car, he said that would be $10. She said she was with the Palin party and assumed they would take care of parking. That was news to him, so she had to fork over the $10.
No tomatoes? At Costco?
As she was leaving, she noticed a man with a store manager's name tag and asked him why they had no tomatoes. He informed her the store did have tomatoes, but they were taken off the shelves for a few hours.
It turns out that Palin had been pelted with a tomato at an earlier stop on her book tour and the management at the Costco was determined it wouldn't happen here.
Rolly: Check from Palin in the mail? - Salt Lake Tribune

She says her friend has contacted Palin's assistant and was told to send them an invoice.

She should charge $1,000 for the haircut and $500 per half-hour including travel time (minimum 2 hour charge).

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
If Palin has been reduced to selling her books at Costco I doubt she can afford that much for a hairdresser. :lol:

PDS: the Democrat Slate Cleaner. Gotta Love it.

(Oh, a slate cleaner is a pathogen or bioweapon that can take out 90% of a population.)

You can't make this stuff up.

After being ushered to a room on the 15th floor and given some instructions (don't talk to Palin unless she talks first) she did Palin's hair while the former Alaska governor chatted with her family.
Then, the Palin party left to get to the book signing at Costco on time.
Halliday was the last one out of the room because she had to put her equipment away, then watched as they all drove off without anyone mentioning payment or a tip, which is common when the hairdresser travels to the client for the appointment.

This seems to be the norm. Was the hairdresser not paid/tipped at all or just paid/tipped later? The hairdresser should learn to open her mouth if someone stiffs her.

the valet attendant got her car, he said that would be $10. She said she was with the Palin party and assumed they would take care of parking. That was news to him, so she had to fork over the $10.

Um, she paid him. What's the problem again?

No tomatoes? At Costco?
As she was leaving, she noticed a man with a store manager's name tag and asked him why they had no tomatoes. He informed her the store did have tomatoes, but they were taken off the shelves for a few hours.
It turns out that Palin had been pelted with a tomato at an earlier stop on her book tour and the management at the Costco was determined it wouldn't happen here.
Rolly: Check from Palin in the mail? - Salt Lake Tribune

:lol: Costco is on the ball.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebfLWAB8bY4[/ame]

If Palin has been reduced to selling her books at Costco I doubt she can afford that much for a hairdresser. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Laughing at those posters who are sooooo completely stupid that they still believe that Palin sells her book. It's the publishers, assclown. Simple enough concept to grasp.

More evidence of the stupidity of liberals? I have to ask because it's been explained time and again how this whole 'book writing' thing works and still the koolaiders are too fucking stupid to grasp it.

Ohh I do love PDS. Palintologists just do not understand who has the affliction.

zombies.jpg

Uh huh.

:lol::lol::lol: Laughing at those posters who are sooooo completely stupid that they still believe that Palin sells her book. It's the publishers, assclown. Simple enough concept to grasp.

More evidence of the stupidity of liberals? I have to ask because it's been explained time and again how this whole 'book writing' thing works and still the koolaiders are too fucking stupid to grasp it.
:lol: No one thinks Palin herself sells her books...but who knows, she may end up doing just that since they are so heavily discounted it is probably difficult for the publisher to break even.

I wonder how many hairdressers across the country she has stiffed?

So I suppose Palin was in Costco promoting tomatoes?

:lol: No one thinks Palin herself sells her books...but who knows, she may end up doing just that since they are so heavily discounted it is probably difficult for the publisher to break even.

I wonder how many hairdressers across the country she has stiffed?

They're already waaaaaaay into profit on Palin's book. Lord knows, I am no fan of Palin but it would be good if we could stick to reality instead of pretending her book isn't a best seller. Simply put, it is a best seller. There are plenty of weapons to use against Palin... Interestingly, not one liberal on here has used the real issues to attack her - it's all about stupidity. Hence I can't take any liberal on this board seriously. The glaringly obvious issues you guys miss and continue to attack on stupidity. You don't need me to make you look like an idiot. You manage more than adequately without any assistance from anyone.

Good teabagger shot there frank.

If they had universal healthcare they could afford dermotologists visits and medicine to clear up those terrible complexions.

Last edited:
so selling your book at costco is now "reducing" yourself? costco carries NYT best seller books, their membership is uber millions....anyone who thinks selling your book at costco is "reducing" yourself needs their head examined....

Costco - Books/CDs/DVDs - Biography

Costco - Books/CDs/DVDs - Best Sellers

and as the hair stylist said, it was an oversight by her staff....

caligirl is right, if this is the best you have against palin, you need help

so selling your book at costco is now "reducing" yourself? costco carries NYT best seller books, their membership is uber millions....anyone who thinks selling your book at costco is "reducing" yourself needs their head examined....

Costco - Books/CDs/DVDs - Biography

Costco - Books/CDs/DVDs - Best Sellers

and as the hair stylist said, it was an oversight by her staff....

caligirl is right, if this is the best you have against palin, you need help

So what is the excuse for putting tomatoes away? Myself, I'd leave them out, I'd love to see a tomato in her big fat face all day long.

Forum List

Back