Palin speaks at California campus amid controversy

The way I see it, Sarah Palin was very successful as Mayor of Wasilla and very successful as Governor of Alaska. She has some stumbles and gaffes as candidate for Vice President but no more than Obama or Biden did but they got passes and she was brutalized.

Now she isn't running for anything. She doesn't pretend to be running for anything or to have any influence or importance other than somebody who speaks passionately on behalf of her country.

But man she must be amazing to attract all this attention from the media and Hollywood and the entertainment world and leftwing bloggers on the internet because she consumes them, fascinates them, infuriates them, presumably terrifies them. They can't stop talking about her. They can't find enough hateful adjectives to describe her. They start thread after thread after thread to demonize her.

Given this lady's impact on the public, she must be the anti Christ or the next Pope. I haven't seen anybody have this kind of influence on just about everybody since Elvis.

The way I see it, Sarah Palin was very successful as Mayor of Wasilla and very successful as Governor of Alaska. She has some stumbles and gaffes as candidate for Vice President but no more than Obama or Biden did but they got passes and she was brutalized.

Now she isn't running for anything. She doesn't pretend to be running for anything or to have any influence or importance other than somebody who speaks passionately on behalf of her country.

But man she must be amazing to attract all this attention from the media and Hollywood and the entertainment world and leftwing bloggers on the internet because she consumes them, fascinates them, infuriates them, presumably terrifies them. They can't stop talking about her. They can't find enough hateful adjectives to describe her. They start thread after thread after thread to demonize her.

Given this lady's impact on the public, she must be the anti Christ or the next Pope. I haven't seen anybody have this kind of influence on just about everybody since Elvis.
Amazing, isn't it? They claim she's worthless and has no future...but they all give her free rent in their heads. :lol:

Stop the lying, chickenhawk. Your president has done far more of that than Bush, Cheney, and Palin put together. Keep it up and somebody's going to metaphorically pluck your feathers, birdie beak.

Yes you are a communist sympathizer of Obama. It wasn't Palin who got Eureka wrong, it was her speach writer who was confused and not Palins fault. Simple mistake and no big deal as communist sypathizing libs like you want to make it out as. What have I done for my country? Drilled for oil and gas to help supply the petroleum to hall your ass around in military vehicles for the war effort.

Communist sympathizer? Might wanna look into how the military operates again there douche.

Wasn't her fault, it was her SPEECHWRITER? What the fuck you cock smoking pussified pansy? Shouldn't SHE as someone who gives a shit, at least READ the speech and ask if the facts are correct? If she doesn't do that, she's a failure as a leader.

And if it's such a simple mistake, why did someone of her (supposedly by you) vaunted intelligence miss it?

So........you were a coward and went into college? Nice...............I decided that defending this country was worth more than making a buck.

Hey if Palin hasn't done shit then how do you explain her record which gave her a 80 to 90 % approval rating? Also Obama rammed health care down America's throat and the majority of Americans didn't want it after Palin exposed the death panels. Wall Street is still in shambles and the deficit if staggering since the democrats took control 2 years before Bush exited the office. That's almost 4 years of democrat control now. Obama is a constitution hater. He wants to give illegals amnesty and he is against Arizonas new law to find illegals and deport them and he wants to impose cap and trade that will decimate the oil and gas industry that I am in. He is letting the Gulf be ruined on purpose so he can ram it through. Your mentality is that of a communist sympathizer and not of a American Patriot like Sarah Palin who is proud of and loves her country. Obama will not stand a chance for a second term. He is finished and his poll numbers that are very negative and in fact are the lowest in history of any President in his first year and a half in Office. That is terrible. The man never operated or managed a business unlike Palin who did. He is just a community agitator whos job is to motivate people who dont work to get out and complain about the government not getting them more free government handouts at the expense of hard working taxpayers. Yes Palin will be our next President. She has a record of accomplishments like the partial ones I have dug up and posted. You liberals are scared to death of her. At least we know she is a Natural Born Citizen with a Birth Certificate who knows what hospital she was born in.

Hey shit for brains........ANYONE will like you if you get them free checks from the oil companies because you sold out your state and didn't tell the people.

As far as being a communist sympathizer? 20 years of service in the Navy, after serving in 4 war zones and retiring would beg to differ on that count. What have YOU done for this country? I defended it cocksmoker.

And, if Palin is so smart, why the fuck did she confuse Eureka CA (that doesn't have a college) with the one that does?

No wonder everyone thinks she's retarded. And yeah......if you know that sorry bitch, you can tell her that A Biker Sailor says that the Wasilla Chihuahua is a fucking retarded bitch.
Yes you are a communist sympathizer of Obama. It wasn't Palin who got Eureka wrong, it was her speach writer who was confused and not Palins fault. Simple mistake and no big deal as communist sypathizing libs like you want to make it out as. What have I done for my country? Drilled for oil and gas to help supply the petroleum to hall your ass around in military vehicles for the war effort.

Fucking wow.

Hey........Obama handled the GOP quite nicely without a teleprompter.

Just out of curiosity, when might that have been?

It was when Obama was invited to attend a breakfast with the GOP. He walked in, gave a speech, and then answered questions.

No teleprompter.

Thanks for playing though........:eusa_whistle:

Imagine Palin in front of a room full of democrats. Imagine it! When Obama took on that room full of idiots, he handed their asses to them. It was freaking amazing really and it really made me feel good for this country.

Thank God he won and thank god that dolt Palin is no where near the white house. Sell your books Sarah, and nice move leaving your people back in Alaska. Nice.

(oh and we fear her, and are jealous of her blah blah. We laugh at you all for backing her).

Morons.

Hey........Obama handled the GOP quite nicely without a teleprompter.

It was when Obama was invited to attend a breakfast with the GOP. He walked in, gave a speech, and then answered questions.

No teleprompter.

If you mean that lunch, not breakfast, he had with the Senate Republicans a month or so ago, you don't know whether he had a teleprompter or not as the press wan't allowed to attend. From what the Senators say it didn't go all that swimmingly though. He didn't give a speech. They did give him an earful.

No teleprompter.

If you mean that lunch, not breakfast, he had with the Senate Republicans a month or so ago, you don't know whether he had a teleprompter or not as the press wan't allowed to attend. From what the Senators say it didn't go all that swimmingly though. He didn't give a speech. They did give him an earful.

That is not what he is talking about. I will find it and let you see what was said and be objective and tell me he didnt school that entire room. It was sad for the republican party really.

No teleprompter.

The famous "Now John , the election is over, so shut up" meeting?

No teleprompter.

Imagine Palin in front of a room full of democrats. Imagine it! When Obama took on that room full of idiots, he handed their asses to them. It was freaking amazing really and it really made me feel good for this country.

Thank God he won and thank god that dolt Palin is no where near the white house. Sell your books Sarah, and nice move leaving your people back in Alaska. Nice.

(oh and we fear her, and are jealous of her blah blah. We laugh at you all for backing her).

Morons.
Yea I remember when Obama handed a bunch of 6th Graders their asses with the use of a Teleprompter at a elementary school. I'm sure the country felt reel good about him that day.

obama+sixth+grade+teleprompter.bmp

The following is a good metaphor for how Palin handles her Republican opponents:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDbGqJ2KYk[/ame]

Last edited:

No teleprompter.

Morons.
Yea I remember when Obama handed a bunch of 6th Graders their asses with the use of a Teleprompter at a elementary school. I'm sure the country felt reel good about him that day.

Pssst...you do know this wasn't taken when he was talking to the kids don't you? YOU DO KNOW THIS DONT YOU? Oh please tell me you arent this dumb to go with this righty wing nonsense. You think for yourself don't you?

YOU LOOK LIKE AN ASS WHEN YOU POST THINGS LIKE THIS SIR. For your sake, just stop!

No, now that I think about it, don't stop. Keep posting things like this. Its great!

No teleprompter.

Morons.

snopes.com: Obama Uses Teleprompter for Speech to 6th Graders

No teleprompter.

Morons.

Laugh away. It's obvious you're obsessed. From your own handbook, the way you losers tackle threats is to ridicule them.

BTW, I've yet to see Obama take on anyone, and he has never handed anyone's ass to them.

Forum List

Back