Palin says she would've won IF she was at the Top of the Ticket

You're offended because you have a bad cause of Conservative Persecution Syndrome.

That's what you took away from the exchange, huh?

That's why you see me as a Democrat and why you think the press is always "slandering" Sarah Palin.

The press is slandering Palin.

Sarah Palin on 2008 Loss: 'I Wasn't at Top of Ticket' - Asked about losing to Barack Obama while in India

Outright lies - you saw the transcript. Lying to defame, that's the definition of slander.

Seriously, the slander and libel in the press is overwhelming.

Wish I could help you with that.

I'll pass, I'd rather retain my integrity.

]yes I can , in fact my first presidential election was in the central highlands of south vietnam out side An Kai.

I assume you voted for Ho Chi Minh?

I talked to repigs that cross party line to insure an easy candidate runs against their man . now thats disrespecting our right to vote .

Do you think that voting should be limited to the candidate of the democratic party? Should other parties be outlawed?

]yes I can , in fact my first presidential election was in the central highlands of south vietnam out side An Kai.

I talked to repigs that cross party line to insure an easy candidate runs against their man . now thats disrespecting our right to vote .

Do you think that voting should be limited to the candidate of the democratic party? Should other parties be outlawed?

you , what have you done for your country bitch ,

your really not worth the time .

Is this an example of that "INTEGRITY" you talk about having?

"Palin says she would've won IF she was at the Top of the Ticket."

She must be overestimating her sense of power and popularity. Beware of your reflection in the spring, pretty flower, Narcissus, for it's properties are narcotic.

"Palin says she would've won IF she was at the Top of the Ticket."

She must be overestimating her sense of power and popularity. Beware of your reflection in the spring, pretty flower, Narcissus, for it's properties are narcotic.

Aqua, in case you haven't read through the whole thread please refer to this post with her full comments transrcibed as well as a video of the full half hour interview.

<<http://www.usmessageboard.com/3452650-post120.html>>

He was elected because he wasn't a Republican.

It's true that the party media would never have swooned over a Republican as they did Obama. It's also true that the party media would never have engaged in the level of slander and libel against the opposition if he had been a Republican.

The Republicans fucked it up so badly, the population was willing to take a chance on an inexperienced black northern liberal with a funny name.

Of course had the party media reported straight news rather than partisan propaganda that would make Goebbels blush, it would have been clear that the democrats were not only equally culpable for the fuckup, but in fact far more so.

With every media outlet except Fox sucking Obama's cock, the public never had a chance. No one vetted Obama, they just declared him God and sang his praises. Nothing about Rezko and Obama's mob ties, nothing about Wright and Black Liberation Theology, nothing about Ayers and Obama's ties to terrorism.

Media malpractice? Nah, open propaganda. The media is part of the democratic party.

This is the type of shit that i am SOOO TIRED of. no one vetted Obama ?????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? it was literally a two-year campaign of non-stop coverage in a day and age when a 13-year-old from Pueblo, CO can have his own webiste, TV station and camera crew to cover anything and Obama never got vetted. All the shit about Wright and his "friends" in Chicago and his voting record and the infamous birth certificate shit and on and on and on ..... that is not vetting ??? you dont think some idiots or interns or reporters or hacks at FOX did not dig through every damn thing that the man ever touched???
You don't think some right-leaning website with overzealous conspiracy theory assholes did not try to find something???? That is not vetting ??? just cuz the "mainstream media" comes across as hating Palin and loving Obama does not mean that there was not actual work being done by someone somewhere to smear Obama back into the stone age. He was the first African-American to make a serious run at teh Presidency and you don't think some redneck, myopic, racist, old-fashioned hick did not go digging for anything he could find????
And it was ALL out in the open -- Wright, his college papers, his book, his voting record, what he smoked, when he did it, how he was raised, and blah blah blah ......... that is not vetting ????
It is naive to think that the man did not get the most scrutiny in the history of any election cycle and all of his HATERS fall back on the same old shit ..... the mainstream loved him and he did not get pummeled as bad as Palin. He did twice the amount of interviews and did them for twice as long as Palin in her little mini-sprint to the finish line.
Well, guess what ...... that mentality and reasoning is the fallback of the jealous, the petty and the losers. So you keep coveting that little mantra and i hope it works well for you, too bad THAT is not the truth.

This is the type of shit that i am SOOO TIRED of. no one vetted Obama ??????

Correct, no one vetted Obama. The party media deliberately avoided any and all due diligence in regard to the anointed Messiah®.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? it was literally a two-year campaign of non-stop coverage in a day and age when a 13-year-old from Pueblo, CO can have his own webiste, TV station and camera crew to cover anything and Obama never got vetted.

A 13 year old from Pueblo was literally the extent of the check into the background of the adored darling.

You know full well that the party media never said word one about his ties to Rezko, a known mobster. They did their best to crush the Wright story, until Fox made it impossible for them to do so. They never reported on the Obama ties to terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn. Is someone really fit to led to war of terror when they had their political career launched at the home of two known and admitted terrorists?

Seriously, if Sarah Palin had had her career launched at the home of Tim McVeigh, you think the DNC press corps may have reported it? Just maybe?

You can bullshit for your Messiah® all you like, but the FACT is that the press not only didn't vet him, they ran cover for him.

This is the type of shit that i am SOOO TIRED of. no one vetted Obama ??????

Correct, no one vetted Obama. The party media deliberately avoided any and all due diligence in regard to the anointed Messiah®.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? it was literally a two-year campaign of non-stop coverage in a day and age when a 13-year-old from Pueblo, CO can have his own webiste, TV station and camera crew to cover anything and Obama never got vetted.

A 13 year old from Pueblo was literally the extent of the check into the background of the adored darling.

You know full well that the party media never said word one about his ties to Rezko, a known mobster. They did their best to crush the Wright story, until Fox made it impossible for them to do so. They never reported on the Obama ties to terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn. Is someone really fit to led to war of terror when they had their political career launched at the home of two known and admitted terrorists?

Seriously, if Sarah Palin had had her career launched at the home of Tim McVeigh, you think the DNC press corps may have reported it? Just maybe?

You can bullshit for your Messiah® all you like, but the FACT is that the press not only didn't vet him, they ran cover for him.

You keep thinking that and your day will go much smoother. You have no concept of definition of vetting. All the shit you mentioned came out AS PART OF THE VETTING PROCESS. It was out there for everyone to process as well as much, much more and yet you still have the lack of sanity to claim that he was not vetted??????
And there is much more out there than just "party media" for people to choose from. There are sources that cover the entire political and ideological gamut, but you choose to stick with blaming the mainstream media, as all of you sore losers tend to do.
You want a solution ............... go find a candidate that you think can beat him and throw him/her into the meat grinder and let them run. I GUARANTEE that if he/she loses it will be the same TALKING POINTS all over again. You simpletons have no clue about the root causes and backgrounds of how Obama got into office, but you have dumptruck loads of blame to go around.

You keep thinking that and your day will go much smoother. You have no concept of definition of vetting.

In the case of the party media, "Vetting" is the process of hiding negative aspects of the DNC candidate whilst trashing his opponents with truth, half-truths and outright lies.

All the shit you mentioned came out AS PART OF THE VETTING PROCESS.

You know full well this is untrue. These came out ONLY because your party no longer has full control of the information the public is privy to. Every one of these facts were broken on the internet and completely ignored by the MSM. It took NBC news 6 days, after Fox FINALLY picked up the Wright story, before they would allow the story to be broadcast - 6 days. Pretend that isn't deliberate manipulation on behalf of the party.

If the Steelers defense had done even HALF as good of a job blocking as the MSM did for Obama, they would have won the Superbowl.

It was out there for everyone to process as well as much, much more and yet you still have the lack of sanity to claim that he was not vetted??????

What a pile of shit.

The information was hidden and disparaged by the Obama media. When the one item of Wright finally did surface, Obama's ABC, NBC, CBS and NY Times went into open spin control, they were not reporting, they were campaigning.

And there is much more out there than just "party media" for people to choose from.

Much to the chagrin of many.

In the Edward Murrow days, none of these stories would ever see the light of day. But the party no longer has 100% control of what news the public has access to.

You want a solution ............... go find a candidate that you think can beat him and throw him/her into the meat grinder and let them run.

The media is part of the Obama campaign, ANY candidate will be subject to Palin level slander by the party media. Jesus Christ could run and Chris Matthews would call him a "religious freak and a transient with dangerous ideas about sin."

The GOP and LPUSA would be smart to wait as long as possible to announce candidates, give the party smear machine over at the NY Times less time to fabricate slander and libel against them.

You keep thinking that and your day will go much smoother. You have no concept of definition of vetting.

In the case of the party media, "Vetting" is the process of hiding negative aspects of the DNC candidate whilst trashing his opponents with truth, half-truths and outright lies.

All the shit you mentioned came out AS PART OF THE VETTING PROCESS.

You know full well this is untrue. These came out ONLY because your party no longer has full control of the information the public is privy to. Every one of these facts were broken on the internet and completely ignored by the MSM. It took NBC news 6 days, after Fox FINALLY picked up the Wright story, before they would allow the story to be broadcast - 6 days. Pretend that isn't deliberate manipulation on behalf of the party.

If the Steelers defense had done even HALF as good of a job blocking as the MSM did for Obama, they would have won the Superbowl.

What a pile of shit.

The information was hidden and disparaged by the Obama media. When the one item of Wright finally did surface, Obama's ABC, NBC, CBS and NY Times went into open spin control, they were not reporting, they were campaigning.

And there is much more out there than just "party media" for people to choose from.

Much to the chagrin of many.

In the Edward Murrow days, none of these stories would ever see the light of day. But the party no longer has 100% control of what news the public has access to.

You want a solution ............... go find a candidate that you think can beat him and throw him/her into the meat grinder and let them run.

The media is part of the Obama campaign, ANY candidate will be subject to Palin level slander by the party media. Jesus Christ could run and Chris Matthews would call him a "religious freak and a transient with dangerous ideas about sin."

The GOP and LPUSA would be smart to wait as long as possible to announce candidates, give the party smear machine over at the NY Times less time to fabricate slander and libel against them.

OK for starters i am not the member of any party, so get off that BS
You think a party can control media information???? are you kidding me. If MSNBC is not bashing the GOP or FOX is not sucking their dick and bashing the DEMS and the Pres. for inane shit like "date night" in NYC then who controls who???? It sisall out there, you just have to get past your own little myopic view of how the media works and how information is deceminated.
As for 6 days ... who cares about the duration of time it took to get out there IT GOT OUT THERE !!!!. That is like bitching about a bad date. You realized it was a bad date 10 minutes into instead of 20 minutes, but at least you can still GET OUT. Spare me that BS about who picked up the story when as if it is relevant. It got out there for all to see.
The Obama media???? seriously Captain Conspiracy Theory. Head back to Dallas and check the grassy knoll before you go any farther with that pile of shit.
Every candidate since Lincoln has gone through mud-slinging, lies, mis information, mis-represented quotes, ideas and voting records. They have all been harrassed, badgered, and scolded by their opponents? How in the hell is it any different today other than the fact that there are 1,000 more different ways to do it ????
The media is part of EVERYBODY'S CAMPAIGN you dolt. Every candidate tries to use the media to shape their message and run ads and spin statements and repsond to responses to the responses of questions from 30 years ago or 30 seconds ago. Calling it Obama's media is just dumb.
Get over the five-year-old's excuse of "they were mean to me" and skip the BS about media manipulation. The GOP did it just as much in Bush's 8 years and Clinton did it in his eight years and on and on and on.
and for the record Jesus Christ did run ..... according to FOX his name was George W. Bush. The man who could do no wrong and walk on water even though he will go down as the biggest hack in presidential history. Did the GOP try and cover up his military record and stall that story for 6 days before it broke ............. oh yeah who cares......it got out.

Last edited:
OK for starters i am not the member of any party, so get off that BS

You sure spend a lot of time and energy promoting and defending the dims.

I'm just sayin..

You think a party can control media information???? are you kidding me.

Do be serious.

The media was a major part of the Obama campaign. The MSM OPENLY campaigned for Obama.

As for 6 days ... who cares about the duration of time it took to get out there IT GOT OUT THERE !!!!.

ROFL

Dude, you're a joke.

Thinkin the joke is on you dude. The duration of time versus the impact of the story is the point. and it was run into the ground and Obama was hounded by Q's from everyone about everything.
And i spend a lot of time defending it due to bleary-eyed simps like you who try to make excuses for Obama getting in and Palin being left on a podium in Tuscon with McCain.
Sure Obama has most likely pissed off more than his share of supporters over the past few years, but i cannot stomach morons who make up excuses why he got into office in the first place.
Obama ran a better campaign and McCain looked like a dottering old fool who took a long shot with an inexpereinced sucker from Wassila END OF STORY it is just that simple.

Last edited:
Thinkin the joke is on you dude.

I doubt it.

What you post is patently absurd and defies the facts already presented.

I don't mind debating details with you, but when you foray into utter nonsense, as you did, it becomes a waste of time. Clearly partisanship rather than reality is the motivator for you.

The duration of time versus the impact of the story is the point.

If you don't know that to be bullshit, then that's just sad.

There is an old tradition in Washington to deliver bad news on Friday evening, so it has the weekend to "cool off," then the politics of it can be managed from a perspective of "old news," or "yesterday's concern."

Holding a story from publication is an openly fraudulent act. That NBC would bury a story which might harm Obama while Obama maneuvered to funnel billions into the pockets of General Electric, the owners at the time of NBC - didn't bother you at all, did it?

and it was run into the ground and Obama was hounded by Q's from everyone about everything.

Hounded? Obama?

ROFL

Again, you are simply being absurd. What you claim is so far removed from reality as to only elicit laughter as a response.

ObamaHalo13.jpg

Poor Obama, treated so badly by the press.....

Yeah Friday is "take out the trash" day for stories to dump with the assumption that no one reads papers on Saturdays.
I am the one outside of reality ??????
Yeah, OK. You keep thinkin that with your conspiracy bullshit about the media and Obama.
The voters chose him based on the candidate not the coverage in the mainstream or any other media for that matter.
It was a two-year trudge through some of the most heated campaigning in decades, and you claim that he was not vetted enough or vetted improperly or vetted poorly or not vetted to your misguided standards???? And i am the one missing reality ????
There was not an unturned stone when it was over and all the info was out there for people to investigate. The world does not revolve around just the mainstream media and if people like you who wanted to push his "terrorist ties" or connections with Wright or his voting record then you should have gotten a bigger bullhorn instead of a bigger hanky to blubber into.
Second place is first loser and losers (and pundits for that matter) always resort to excuses when they are on the outside looking in.

Forum List

Back