Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!

McDonnell and Christie won by hugging the centerline. Hoffman lost by moving to the right. A big night for the GOP, to be sure... a big night for "conservatives"???? not so much.

Did you know that Hoffman ran as a Third Party Candidate?

Ah Frank...your pea may actually be shrinking...(probable medical impossibility)

YOU are the one that chose to title YOUR thread: Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!

BUT.............the Republican candidates that won REFUSED to have Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah! campaign for them...because politically "Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!" is TOXIC...

The ONLY candidate that was associated with Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!...LOST...

Maybe Frank didn't get his coffee this morning.

Hoffman was another third party candidate who leaned sharply Right. He was supported bigtime by the Republican party. They wanted him to win because he is anti choice, anti gay rights and he wanted taxes lowered in a recession..

The Christian extremists were firmly backing Hoffman. They lost.

OK, I'm going to say it slowly: Hoffman was a Third Party Candidate. The Republican Party ran a different candidate. OK?

With me so far?

Repeat after me: Hoffman ran as a Third Party Candidate.

No, Dede was pro choice and pro gay rights, they wanted her gone! You've got this one wrong Frank. Sorry.

She was also pro stimulus bill and pro cap and trade, hardly the criteria to be running under a republican flag. I don't care about gay rights most don't but if you are not a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE, don't run under a republican ticket. You don't represent the great majority of Republicans.

Ah Frank...your pea may actually be shrinking...(probable medical impossibility)

YOU are the one that chose to title YOUR thread: Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!

BUT.............the Republican candidates that won REFUSED to have Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah! campaign for them...because politically "Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!" is TOXIC...

The ONLY candidate that was associated with Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!...LOST...

Maybe Frank didn't get his coffee this morning.

I wrote that last night, high on espresso

OK, I'm going to say it slowly: Hoffman was a Third Party Candidate. The Republican Party ran a different candidate. OK?

With me so far?

Repeat after me: Hoffman ran as a Third Party Candidate.

No, Dede was pro choice and pro gay rights, they wanted her gone! You've got this one wrong Frank. Sorry.

She was also pro stimulus bill and pro cap and trade, hardly the criteria to be running under a republican flag. I don't care about gay rights most don't but if you are not a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE, don't run under a republican ticket. You don't represent the great majority of Republicans.

So you understand that the Republicans who nominated her, didn't end up backing her after Sarah Palin and Fred Thompson came along with their Christian Right support?

Yeah Toxic Sarah had a Third Party Candidate come within the MOE of knocking off a Democrat...nothing to see here....Hope...Change...Snort Kool Aid

You keep telling that to yourself. In the real world both the DNC and RNC are white with fright at what this means (Oh, I don't mean to be racist, I mean like white as in scared)

Frank, I order you not to go near the street...call mommy to cross you!

HERE is the outcome, result, consequence, impact, residual, residuum...Sarah empty vessel Palin was ONLY successful in knocking off the "shoe in" Republican candidate, and NOW the district will be represented by a Democrat for the FIRST time since the Civil War...

But, the Civil War occurred before cars were invented, so it may explain why you continue to be so obtuse...

Yeah Toxic Sarah had a Third Party Candidate come within the MOE of knocking off a Democrat...nothing to see here....Hope...Change...Snort Kool Aid

You keep telling that to yourself. In the real world both the DNC and RNC are white with fright at what this means (Oh, I don't mean to be racist, I mean like white as in scared)

HERE is the outcome, result, consequence, impact, residual, residuum...Sarah empty vessel Palin was ONLY successful in knocking off the "shoe in" Republican candidate, and NOW the district will be represented by a Democrat for the FIRST time since the Civil War...

But, the Civil War occurred before cars were invented, so it may explain why you continue to be so obtuse...

The outcome is that ObamaCare died last night, so did Cap & Trade.

We may also be closer to getting the economy going again by getting rid of Dem majority ahead of anyone's expectations.

You got that all wrong, it's empty vessel Obama, he campaigned his heart out for Corzine in a deep, deep blue state spending millions upon millions of dollars and guess who won. ??The honeymoon is over.:lol::lol:

Virginia you probably would not want to discuss- landslide victory for the conservative McDonald. After Obama and Biden were campaigning there several times also. Who's got egg all over da face????? It's your empty vessel. Barrach Obama, mmm, mmm,mmm.:lol::lol::lol:

Hoffman has been in the race LESS than a month, had no money, virtually an unknown, until Sarah pointed him out and he came within 3% of winning. Not a bad showing. BTW it was actually Fred Thomson's wife who first picked up on this race. Give credit where credit is due.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Pathtic spin attempt by OP - Palin was backing the conservative in NY who lost.

GOP is desperate for some good news .... so congrats on Virginia and N.J. governorships.

Just ingnore the fact that a congressional seat you owned since the 1800s went to a Democrat.
Democrats held onto the CA. seat so your net in congress was -1 for the night.

But lets try to focus all attention on the hoooray for the governorships.

You got that all wrong, it's empty vessel Obama, he campaigned his heart out for Corzine in a deep, deep blue state spending millions upon millions of dollars and guess who won. ??The honeymoon is over.:lol::lol:

Virginia you probably would not want to discuss- landslide victory for the conservative McDonald. After Obama and Biden were campaigning there several times also. Who's got egg all over da face????? It's your empty vessel. Barrach Obama, mmm, mmm,mmm.:lol::lol::lol:

Hoffman has been in the race LESS than a month, had no money, virtually an unknown, until Sarah pointed him out and he came within 3% of winning. Not a bad showing. BTW it was actually Fred Thomson's wife who first picked up on this race. Give credit where credit is due.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

corzine%20obama.jpg

A picture is worth 1,000 underage Illegal Salvadorean women working at an ACORN brothel

This race was very close. So maybe next time the uneducated voters will wake up and realize it is okay to vote for a candidate that isn't supported under one of the two major parties. The fact Dede Scozzafava openly supported and told her supporters to vote for Owens proves this two party system is screwed up. Dede's views are not that of a traditional Republican, so she supported the Democratic candidate rather than a candidate who followed more in the Republican traditions. You think maybe the Reps and Dems are afraid their two party domination is beginning to crack?

How fucking great is this, Palin and Conservatives turned tonight into the Baptism Scene from the Godfather

Deeds and VA: Dead

ObamaCare: Dead!

Cap and Trade: Dead!!

Hope and Change: DEAD!

Corzine and Obama "Keep it going": DEAD (the non-living continues to make it close for Corzine)

Palin was the first to come out for Hoffman in 23.

Palin is going to be a serious force for Conservatives in 2010 and 12, she's positioned herself as Kingmaker

Oops. You, my friend, are a funny little man.

[

I predicted this spin too.

Leave NY to New Yorkers, goobers.

Hey Frank, maybe a baseball analogy will penetrate your tiny little pea...

If the Phillies win the next two games, which has now become a very real possibility due to the major Palin-like interference of Girardi, will you jump up and down and yell...

Girardi! Girardi! Girardi! The Yankee's came within the MOE of knocking off the defending world champions!!!

Palin grabbed defeat from the jaws of a sure GOP victory!!!

Now chant along with me Frank...use the cadence from the classic movie Pride of the Yankees. forward to 4:20 in...

Palin! Palin!..Palin! Palin! Palin! Palin!..Lost! Lost!...Lost! Lost! Lost! Lost!..empty! empty!...empty! empty! empty! ... vessel! vessel!....vessel! empty! empty!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxVhOf6qzu0&feature=related]YouTube - Pride of the Yankees part 8[/ame]

Palin! Palin! Palin!...Lost! Lost! Lost!...empty vessel! empty vessel! empty vessel!

It's a tossup which is better,

the Owens win, or the off-the-charts idiot spin from the right over it...

:lol:

St Sarah the Kingmaker.

Too bad she didn't tell John McCain about her secret powers.

Forum List

Back