Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!

Yeah Toxic Sarah had a Third Party Candidate come within the MOE of knocking off a Democrat...nothing to see here....Hope...Change...Snort Kool Aid

You keep telling that to yourself. In the real world both the DNC and RNC are white with fright at what this means (Oh, I don't mean to be racist, I mean like white as in scared)

Frank, I order you not to go near the street...call mommy to cross you!

HERE is the outcome, result, consequence, impact, residual, residuum...Sarah empty vessel Palin was ONLY successful in knocking off the "shoe in" Republican candidate, and NOW the district will be represented by a Democrat for the FIRST time since the Civil War...

But, the Civil War occurred before cars were invented, so it may explain why you continue to be so obtuse...

The outcome is that ObamaCare died last night, so did Cap & Trade.

We may also be closer to getting the economy going again by getting rid of Dem majority ahead of anyone's expectations.

Considering that Sarah had stronger pull than Obama this cycle, We are adjusting well. New York is a "Have Your Cake And Eat It Too" State, considering, the corruption here, the outcome was much better than it could have been. Virginia and New Jersey were Big Victories.

St Sarah the Kingmaker.

Too bad she didn't tell John McCain about her secret powers.

Too bad McCain went so out of His Way to Derail Anybody He couldn't have total control over during His Ass Backwards Campaign.

Pathtic spin attempt by OP - Palin was backing the conservative in NY who lost.

GOP is desperate for some good news .... so congrats on Virginia and N.J. governorships.

Just ingnore the fact that a congressional seat you owned since the 1800s went to a Democrat.
Democrats held onto the CA. seat so your net in congress was -1 for the night.

But lets try to focus all attention on the hoooray for the governorships.

Until Hoffman stepped in there was a sure vote for ObamaCare and Cap & Trade.

A Third Party Candidate came within 4% of stopping that.

ObamaCare: R.I.P

[
Hoffman has been in the race LESS than a month, had no money, virtually an unknown, until Sarah pointed him out and he came within 3% of winning.:

Of course what you don't mention is that Owens was an unknown too.

Have you ever heard of the "Republican Party"? They're not an unknown and their candidate supported Cap & Trade and Obamacare, until Conservatives elevated their candidate

Last edited:
The best news is that Palin, Limbaugh, the Teabaggers, etc., won't learn a thing from this.

The Democrats are chanting: Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Democrats night and it's because of Sarah!

The Republican was leading NY23 before Palin stuck her big manfaced nose into it. :lol::lol::lol:

Obama was winning, he had a sure vote with either candidate.

Keep crowing about how great is was to beat an unknown, unfunded Third Party Candidate by 4%

[
Hoffman has been in the race LESS than a month, had no money, virtually an unknown, until Sarah pointed him out and he came within 3% of winning.:

Of course what you don't mention is that Owens was an unknown too.

Have you ever heard of the "Republican Party"? They're not an unknown and their candidate supported Cay & Trade and Obamacare, until Conservatives elevated their candidate

We are stronger for the loss, rather than a "In Name Only" victory here..... Unless You are interested in purchasing Title to the Brooklyn Bridge?

No, Dede was pro choice and pro gay rights, they wanted her gone! You've got this one wrong Frank. Sorry.

She was also pro stimulus bill and pro cap and trade, hardly the criteria to be running under a republican flag. I don't care about gay rights most don't but if you are not a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE, don't run under a republican ticket. You don't represent the great majority of Republicans.

So you understand that the Republicans who nominated her, didn't end up backing her after Sarah Palin and Fred Thompson came along with their Christian Right support?

Why the 'Christian' right? Have you all been trained to tie religion to Republicanor Right? And I guess you buy all that as well? Tell me what Christian support Thompson and Palin brought? What was 'Christian' about it exactly? Could you provide links to some of their comments that spoke of 'Christian' support? I would guess that religion plays a very small role in the way the 'religious right' votes. It's more about fiscal conservatism than anythihng else. You've been propagandized or trained to believe otherwise, which is sad, because it's going to be the left's downfall. People don't care about religion, they care about fiscal responsibility, and the party that does that first is going to be the party that will be in power for a long time.

McDonnell and Christie won by hugging the centerline. Hoffman lost by moving to the right. A big night for the GOP, to be sure... a big night for "conservatives"???? not so much.

Did you know that Hoffman ran as a Third Party Candidate?

of course I did. Like I said, it was a big night for the GOP.... sweep in VA and NJ...but in both those races, the gubernatorial candidates hugged the center.... so it was a win for the GOP, but not necessarily a big win for conservatives.

McDonnell and Christie won by hugging the centerline. Hoffman lost by moving to the right. A big night for the GOP, to be sure... a big night for "conservatives"???? not so much.

Did you know that Hoffman ran as a Third Party Candidate?

of course I did. Like I said, it was a big night for the GOP.... sweep in VA and NJ...but in both those races, the gubernatorial candidates hugged the center.... so it was a win for the GOP, but not necessarily a big win for conservatives.

I think We opt for the Big Win. Thanks anyway though!!!!

If it pleases you to think that, please do so. I would be happy to see Sarah continue to make an ass of herself and the Republican party

If it pleases you to continue your willful ignorance then feel free.

The open-minded can see it for what it is.

All these strong Liberally dominanted Blue states with only one narrow victory over a 3rd party candidate, for an Obama backed candidate and you think Palin looks like an ass?

That's fucken hilarious.

SAYS the ignorant pea brain who willfully continues to use a falsely attributed Abraham Lincoln quote as his/her signature on every post...

Grow up asshole.

If it pleases you to continue your willful ignorance then feel free.

The open-minded can see it for what it is.

All these strong Liberally dominanted Blue states with only one narrow victory over a 3rd party candidate, for an Obama backed candidate and you think Palin looks like an ass?

That's fucken hilarious.

SAYS the ignorant pea brain who willfully continues to use a falsely attributed Abraham Lincoln quote as his/her signature on every post...

Grow up asshole.

The best news is that Palin, Limbaugh, the Teabaggers, etc., won't learn a thing from this.
Actually, there is to be a lesson learned:

Third Parties aren't as irrelevant as we'd like to think.

I think that both sides will have seen that message. I've said it before, I'll say it again... No matter what the idiot followers think, this was a 'holy fuck' moment for both major parties.

Irrelevant or not....our current form of government isn't conducive to the survival of a major 3rd party candidate. Hands down Ross Perot would have made one of the best Presidents ever. We all saw what happened to him and his running mate Admiral James Stockdale, Medal of Honor recipient. That's when I lost all respect for the MSM and they lost their credibility with the American public.....hence the birth, rise and now dominance of Fox News.

That lesson was learned in 2000; and our people, our nation and our society will suffer the consequences of the Bush failure for decades...

Forum List

Back