Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!

God! You Libruls are so bitter and frustrated!

Hoffamn ran as a Third Party Candidate and came within 4% of knocking off major party candidate!!

Can you imagine if a Green Party Candidate ran that well against a Republican?! You Libruls would be humping the neighborhood goats!

It's the ascendancy of Conservative governing principles and a complete repudiation of the American Left

How fucking great is this, Palin and Conservatives turned tonight into the Baptism Scene from the Godfather

Deeds and VA: Dead

ObamaCare: Dead!

Cap and Trade: Dead!!

Hope and Change: DEAD!

Corzine and Obama "Keep it going": DEAD (the non-living continues to make it close for Corzine)

Palin was the first to come out for Hoffman in 23.

Palin is going to be a serious force for Conservatives in 2010 and 12, she's positioned herself as Kingmaker
Not sure why you think this ... the person she fingered LOST! :lol:

He ran as a Third Party Candidate and came within a margin of error of winning.

Let's say it again: he ran as a Third Party Candidate.

Do you see how big this is?

Hoffamn ran as a Third Party Candidate and came within 4% of knocking off major party candidate!!

Can you imagine if a Green Party Candidate ran that well against a Republican?! You Libruls would be humping the neighborhood goats!

It's the ascendancy of Conservative governing principles and a complete repudiation of the American Left

Hoffman was another third party candidate who leaned sharply Right. He was supported bigtime by the Republican party. They wanted him to win because he is anti choice, anti gay rights and he wanted taxes lowered in a recession..

The Christian extremists were firmly backing Hoffman. They lost.

Hoffman ran as a third party candidate WITH the endorsement of the GOP...he LOST ...

The ONLY complete repudiation that occurred was total rejection of right wing extremists Sarah empty vessel Palin and Glenn Howard Beale Beck BY a very strong conservative district that NEVER elected a Democrat since Abraham Lincoln was president...

Hey Frank, don't try to cross the street without holding mommy's hand...OK?

It's my feeling that both Bob McDonald and Chris Christie ran positive issue focused campaigns that appealed greatly to voters in their states. Most of the people in those states seemed to indicate that the issue on their minds was job's and both republican candidates did an outstanding job of keeping the focus on those issues. In the Owens race in which Sarah Palin did comment on and to back Hoffman, it turned into a side-show rather than a campaign that was responsive to the needs of the voters. Our party should learn a good lesson from last night and that is this, when a campaign listens and is focused on what the voters are asking for and are run in a professional manner, then you see the results. When they become a side-show no matter that the party designation for special interests then the voters will express their interests in the person that they feel represents their interests regardless of party. On a side note however, I do feel that the wins in NJ., and VA. should send a message especially to those in congress that have a bad habit of listening to special interest rather than voter to be more responsible to those they represent.

Hoffman was another third party candidate who leaned sharply Right. He was supported bigtime by the Republican party. They wanted him to win because he is anti choice, anti gay rights and he wanted taxes lowered in a recession..

OK, I'm going to say it slowly: Hoffman was a Third Party Candidate. The Republican Party ran a different candidate. OK?

With me so far?

Repeat after me: Hoffman ran as a Third Party Candidate.

How fucking great is this, Palin and Conservatives turned tonight into the Baptism Scene from the Godfather

Corzine and Obama "Keep it going": DEAD (the non-living continues to make it close for Corzine)

Palin is going to be a serious force for Conservatives in 2010 and 12, she's positioned herself as Kingmaker

Hey Frank... the two Republican candidates for Governor that won REFUSED to have Empty Vessel Palin campaign for them...

Hoffman, the right wing extremist candidate in NY's 23rd who Palin and Glenn Beck hand picked LOST, to a Democrat...in a heavily Republican district...

The NY 23rd will be represented by a Democrat for the first time since the Civil War

But don't let the FACTS dampen your pea brain rant...
how was hoffman a right wing wacko?

when sara supported him, on her facebook, she didn't say jack bout social issues !

Hoffman ran as a third party candidate WITH the endorsement of the GOP...he LOST ...

The ONLY complete repudiation that occurred was total rejection of right wing extremists Sarah empty vessel Palin and Glenn Howard Beale Beck BY a very strong conservative district that NEVER elected a Democrat since Abraham Lincoln was president...

Hey Frank, don't try to cross the street without holding mommy's hand...OK?

This was a Major Party Candidate

corzine%20obama.jpg

And he lost by more than the Third Party Candidate.

One more time for the learning disabled: Hoffman was a Third Party Candidate. He did not run as a Republican hmmmkay?

Let me know when you catch up with the rest of the class

OK, I'm going to say it slowly: Hoffman was a Third Party Candidate. The Republican Party ran a different candidate. OK?

With me so far?

No, Dede was pro choice and pro gay rights, they wanted her gone! You've got this one wrong Frank. Sorry.

Palin had very little to do with the GOP wins. It is a historical fact that the party that wins the WH will lose in the subsequent local elections. The GOP still has problems but this was a good showing. It is all about the economy. If Obama cannnot return the US economy to a reasonable amount of growth ans stability by 2010, he will be a one term President. Simple as that...

Palin's quitting will continue to haunt her.

With me so far?

No, Dede was pro choice and pro gay rights, they wanted her gone! You've got this one wrong Frank. Sorry.

This is why I could never be a teacher, I have no patience.

The two main political parties are: Republican and Democrat, OK? Got that? Tell me the names of the 2 main political parties in American....hmmkay! Right, Republican and Democrat!

Hoffman ran as a Conservative. Now, is the Conservative Party of the the 2 main parties (Hint: Democrat and Republican)? No! OMG! You got it!

That's right Hoffman ran as a Third Party Candidate

With me so far?

He did not. And I love the title of this thread, btw.

With me so far?

He did not. And I love the title of this thread, btw.

LOL! Yeah, you know how I like to get my kicks

Ah Frank...your pea may actually be shrinking...(probable medical impossibility)

YOU are the one that chose to title YOUR thread: Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!

BUT.............the Republican candidates that won REFUSED to have Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah! campaign for them...because politically "Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!" is TOXIC...

The ONLY candidate that was associated with Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!...LOST...

McDonnell and Christie won by hugging the centerline. Hoffman lost by moving to the right. A big night for the GOP, to be sure... a big night for "conservatives"???? not so much.

With me so far?

This is why I could never be a teacher, I have no patience.

The two main political parties are: Republican and Democrat, OK? Got that? Tell me the names of the 2 main political parties in American....hmmkay! Right, Republican and Democrat!

Hoffman ran as a Conservative. Now, is the Conservative Party of the the 2 main parties (Hint: Democrat and Republican)? No! OMG! You got it!

That's right Hoffman ran as a Third Party Candidate

Republican candidate, Dede Scozzafava, whom was nominated Republican party candidate by the eleven Republican county chairman in the district, is not conservative enough for the right-wing nuts. Dede is pro-choice, pro-gay marriage and yes, believes in taxes (oh no!).

So, the Conservative party of New York has chosen a businessman named Doug Hoffman. A businessman with no political experience whatsoever, whom is anti-woman’s right to choose, anti-gay rights and believes taxes should be lowered in a recession, because for some reason he believes, like countless Republicans, that if you cut taxes somehow the economy, having no source of revenues, will get out of the recession. Makes sense right? Not really.

In fact, Dede dropped out of the race yesterday, because every right wing Republican in the country has swarmed on this race and supported Hoffman, including Sarah Palin, the most anti-choice Republican out there, whom is poised to run for President in 2012. The only top Republicans to support Dede is Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrinch. She dropped out yesterday, after being pushed out by a conservative base, whom clearly are delusional to the actual problems facing America today, and who just want to see the most right wing, radical person representing them in the United States Congress.

The Suffolk Voice - R.I.P. GOP

Liberal and opinion based but he spells out the facts nicely, teach. :razz:

Ah Frank...your pea may actually be shrinking...(probable medical impossibility)

YOU are the one that chose to title YOUR thread: Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!

BUT.............the Republican candidates that won REFUSED to have Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah! campaign for them...because politically "Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!" is TOXIC...

The ONLY candidate that was associated with Palin! Palin! Palin! It's Conservatives night and it's because of Sarah!...LOST...

Yeah Toxic Sarah had a Third Party Candidate come within the MOE of knocking off a Democrat...nothing to see here....Hope...Change...Snort Kool Aid

You keep telling that to yourself. In the real world both the DNC and RNC are white with fright at what this means (Oh, I don't mean to be racist, I mean like white as in scared)

Last edited:

Well, Hoffman lost but by only 3%, so he had a good showing considering he entered the race less than a month ago and had no money for the campaign. Owens is not an ultra liberal and he knows that if he votes for cap and trade and this massive health care takeover he's toast in the next election

The corzine- christy was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obama was there 4 times campaigning for him and spent the entire last weekend there, it didn't help, not to mention that corzine spent 130 million dollars of his own money to Christie's 11 million, what a win for the Republicans.

Virginia- landslide victory for McDonald the conservative

Many more under reported victorie's for reps in Pennsyvania and other states.

Watch out 2010, the reps and the GOP are taking notes and if they back another candidate like they did in the New York 23rd,in the liberal republican ( in name only) there will be a 3rd party in this country that will win and win big.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back