Palin only visits pro-America states

Oh any state that lets black people vote I would think she would see as unAmerican

Oh any state that lets black people vote I would think she would see as unAmerican

Black people can vote in North Carolina. The south isn't the caricature it is sometimes portrayed as. However, I would not let this go.

I feel I am usually pretty level-headed in my discussions here, but few things piss me off as much as someone implying that those who hold different political views are somehow less patriotic or Anti-American. What the hell does she mean by Pro-America states? The obvious implication is that other states are not pro-America. Do tell, Ms. Palin, you ignorant bitch. I suppose she only believes red states are patriotic. While she spews pray, pray, pray from the pulpit/stump, Jefferson is rolling in his grave.

Who the hell does she think she is? She's the one telling a group to "keep up the good work" who only a couple of years ago tried to get a ballot petition to declare independence from the U.S. and has a memorial on its website celebrating its founder who said he didn't give a damn about the U.S. or its institutions. A political party that her husband was a member of for seven years. Then she brings her ditsy ass down from bumfuck Alaska and makes a statement implying some states are not pro-America? Fuck her. That if nothing else should disqualify her from any high office. If you don't respect the citizenship of everyone, including those who disagree with you, then you have no business leading the town of Wasilla, much less be next in line to lead the country. I may think W fucked up this country to the point of disaster, but I would not suggest his intentions were not what he in his own dim-witted way felt was best for America. I would not suggest than any conservatives on these boards that I strongly disagree with are anything less than pro-America. I hope they would not suggest I was anything but Pro-America either. For Sarah Palin to suggest that some states are not Pro-America, is profoundly irresponsible and makes her dangerous as well as stupid.

If we have "Pro-American" states then doesn't it stand to reason that we also have "Anti-American" states as well?

I'm guessing California and New York just for starters.

If we have "Pro-American" states then doesn't it stand to reason that we also have "Anti-American" states as well?

gee you think?

Here you go Palin knows her crowd huh?

The devisive politics of the Republicans puting party over country again.

And the brain dead lap it up like pablum.

You meant that as a joke, correct?

You're definitely mad, but you sure as hell can't be a scientist. Your logic SUCKS!

If they're living in America, doesn't that mean they're at least a LITTLE pro-American?

You've gotten dumber as time goes by dude.

Forum List

Back