Palin gets speeding ticket and gives funny excuse

Maybe her ghost writer.

Maybe she used Obama's ghost writer or Clinton's or the ghost writer for any other politician who has and I use the following loosely written a book.

Comparing Palin to any of those smart guys only makes you look dumb. Give it up.

Calling those guys smart especially Obama given the state of the country and the world makes you look more like a blind partisan than usual as does pretending like they didn't have ghost writers as well. Take off the blinders before you walk into a wall.

Last edited:
Maybe she used Obama's ghost writer or Clinton's or the ghost writer for any other politician who has and I use the following loosely written a book.

Comparing Palin to any of those smart guys only makes you look dumb. Give it up.

Calling those guys smart especially Obama given the state of the country and the world makes you look more like a blind partisan than usual as does pretending like they didn't have ghost writers as well. Take off the blinders before you walk into a wall.

Many very intelligent don't have the ability to be a world leader. Because one fails doesn't necessary mean they aren't intelligent, geniuses lack the level of aptitude to succeed at everything.

Many very intelligent don't have the ability to be a world leader. Because one fails doesn't necessary mean they aren't intelligent, geniuses lack the level of aptitude to succeed at everything.

As I said on another thread being educated and smart are not the same thing.

I know folks who are highly talented at some things and total idiots in other areas. Then there are those who are super average at everything they do but not necessarily really good at anything in particular.

Though I admire Palin's patriotism I don't find her necessarily very intelligent and I wouldn't trust her in a leadership role considering the fact that she quit in the midst of her governorship (and this criticism is coming from a person who is pretty much in line with the Tea Party mentality -- sorry fellow Conservatives but I have to say it as I see it).

I know folks who are highly talented at some things and total idiots in other areas. Then there are those who are super average at everything they do but not necessarily really good at anything in particular.

Though I admire Palin's patriotism I don't find her necessarily very intelligent and I wouldn't trust her in a leadership role considering the fact that she quit in the midst of her governorship (and this criticism is coming from a person who is pretty much in line with the Tea Party mentality -- sorry fellow Conservatives but I have to say it as I see it).
I'm still trying to figure out the lefts continuing obsession with her five and a half years later as for her leaving when she did she saw a golden opportunity to make big bucks and she took it I don't begrudge her that sometimes you only get one chance to grab that brass ring.

Great smart ass line "I was qualifying". And too freaking funny Palin was rocking out to Sammy. That's one of the best all time driving tunes.

Forum List

Back