Palin Flunks Foreign Policy in her Interview

Already posted.

In the future, please use this:

Attachments

• $Picture 1.png
    $Picture 1.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 72
Holy crap. She thinks we could go to war with Russian over Georgia, she seems to welcome a war between Iran/Israel/and the U.S., and she evidently has no fucking clue what the "Bush Doctrine" is.....

YouTube - Sarah Palin Fails The Bush Doctrine Test

We've been through this mock hysteria crap already--you gonna try to whip it up again ?
If you have to misrepresent someone to make a point you're a loser.

I'm wondering how long it's going to take them to learn that attacking Palin isn't a viable strategy.

The longer, the better :)

Amen--Palin probably takes a gander at all the rumors flying around prior to speaking and shoots them down like fish in a barrel--it's just too easy.

I'm wondering how long it's going to take them to learn that attacking Palin isn't a viable strategy.

The longer, the better :)

Puleeze.... she's hardly been attacked..... The wankers on the right have spent the week WHINING that she's being attacked every time someone has the nerve to question Sawah Bawwacuda.

What kind of pussys are you cons? You call this an "attack"? The lady doesn't know foreign policy, no matter how "close" she lived to russia.

TheN whY do you have to twist what she says to discredit her ? Nervous ? :lol:

Last edited:
I wouldnt place any bets on that

Neither would I ... it's a subjective W or L

All she has to do is not royally eff up and she will be praised by the right.

And all she has to do is show up to get criticized by the left.

Neither would I ... it's a subjective W or L

All she has to do is not royally eff up and she will be praised by the FAR right.

And all she has to do is show up to get criticized by the FAR left.

the bold is FIXED :D

but yeah, after my fix, i can agree with that
but then, i have a feeling she will surprise some of those that do not fit into that FAR left group, but are clearly not on the right

Forum List

Back