Palin Flunks Foreign Policy in her Interview

And W.R.T. the VP debates - I suspect Palin will prove to be much more clever than you guys are giving her credit for. Remember how Cheney ripped of Edwards' head and shit down his neck, when everyone had been talking about how badly the well-known trial attorney would own the crusty old sitting VP?

But, I don't purport to read the future. What happens, happens :lol:

They did?

Geez ...

Had anyone asked me I would have assured him that halfway through the debate Cheney woulda choked out the mimbo ... Darth Vader style.

People who aren't smart don't ascend as quickly as she has.

Palin knows what people want to hear. Biden doesn't.

If you can't admit to either of these, then debating you is about as worthwhile as debating a LaRouchie.

You call winning an election in a town of 7,000 people and a state where the moose outnumber the people as an ascent??

And no, I can't admit to either of those things having seen her speak.

What I saw was a highly intelligent woman who was well rehearsed for questions the McCain camp expected her to be asked... however, when thrown a question she didn't expect she showed her lack of knowledge and understanding.

Also when pressed on issues to give a clear yes or no answer she just kept repeating the same response...showing, IMO, that she can't expound on her thoughts and views because they likely aren't really hers' per se but rather sound bytes fed to her by the McCain machine....

I'll reserve judgement until I see the rest of the interview which more airs tonight and again tomorrow on 20/20.....

What I saw was a highly intelligent woman who was well rehearsed for questions the McCain camp expected her to be asked... however, when thrown a question she didn't expect she showed her lack of knowledge and understanding.

Also when pressed on issues to give a clear yes or no answer she just kept repeating the same response...showing, IMO, that she can't expound on her thoughts and views because they likely aren't really hers' per se but rather sound bytes fed to her by the McCain machine....

I'll reserve judgement until I see the rest of the interview which more airs tonight and again tomorrow on 20/20.....
uh, she will be perfect for the "debates" then
cause that all they EVER do

I'd love to see her on Face the Nation or Meet the Press!

Charlie Gibson isn't exactly a hard hitting politcial newsman... but he did pretty good given what I assume were some constraints on how hard he could be on her.

I'd love to see her on Face the Nation or Meet the Press!

Charlie Gibson isn't exactly a hard hitting politcial newsman... but he did pretty good given what I assume were some constraints on how hard he could be on her.

I miss Tim Russert :sad:

No, she was being a politician. Politicians simply cannot stand to be forced to be pinned down to specifics. O'Rielly was only able to do that to O'bama by simply refusing to go on to the next topic until he did. He simply beat Obama over the head until he relented. Thus we got the first specifics out of Obama we have ever heard. Gibson simply wasn';t mean enough.

welcome2politics.jpg

Forum List

Back