Palin Demands Obama Investigate

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Sarah Palin calls on Obama to investigate climate science "experts"...

___

Mr. President: Boycott Copenhagen; Investigate Your Climate Change "Experts"

The president’s decision to attend the international climate conference in Copenhagen needs to be reconsidered in light of the unfolding Climategate scandal. The leaked e-mails involved in Climategate expose the unscientific behavior of leading climate scientists who deliberately destroyed records to block information requests, manipulated data to “hide the decline” in global temperatures, and conspired to silence the critics of man-made global warming. I support Senator James Inhofe’s call for a full investigation into this scandal. Because it involves many of the same personalities and entities behind the Copenhagen conference, Climategate calls into question many of the proposals being pushed there, including anything that would lead to a cap and tax plan.

Policy should be based on sound science, not snake oil. I took a stand against such snake oil science when I sued the federal government over its decision to list the polar bear as an endangered species despite the fact that the polar bear population has increased. I’ve never denied the reality of climate change; in fact, I was the first governor to create a subcabinet position to deal specifically with the issue. I saw the impact of changing weather patterns firsthand while serving as governor of our only Arctic state. But while we recognize the effects of changing water levels, erosion patterns, and glacial ice melt, we cannot primarily blame man’s activities for the earth’s cyclical weather changes. The drastic economic measures being pushed by dogmatic environmentalists won’t change the weather, but will dramatically change our economy for the worse...

Full Article Here:

Sarah Palin: Mr. President: Boycott Copenhagen; Investigate Your Climate Change "Experts" | Facebook

Well that would be the logical thing to do, but, since when does liberal ideology ever meet with logic?

Mike

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-dOJG4kXMA[/ame]

A Video of Palin's latest Facebook posting meeting Obama's "ManMade Global Warming" Summit

Does Palin have any evidence that the climate of the earth does not need to be protected?

Well that would be the logical thing to do, but, since when does liberal ideology ever meet with logic?

Mike

Why would it be logical?? Have they committed a crime of some sorts?? It is you who does not meet with logic!! It is the right that cares little about logic!! If you cared about logic, you wouldn't be against healthreform and a public option.. You wouldn't be against gay marriage.. You wouldn't be against Global warming cause 98% of scientists worldwide say it is true and it is logical to believe them.. They also agree that mankind is at least partially responsible..

The debate is over.. It is time for action.. The logical thing would be to accept that and move on.. But no.. You morons haven't accepted that and still scream and cry about how global warming isn't true and scientists need to be investigated for no reason.. Since when is facism logical??

So lets get this straight...
The entire industrialized world believes carbon emissions are a big enough problem to justify attending the summit.
Sarah Palin has declaired it a non-problem, so the US should not attend

Dig baby, dig

LOL! One of Palin's paid hacks is again posting what she says on Facebook! Like anyone cares what someone who isn't IN POLITICS anymore says!! And you nutters say the left are obsessed with Palin, you right wing freaks are borderline stalkers on that poor woman! :eek:

sarahpalin-obama.jpg

Sarah Palin calls on Obama to investigate climate science "experts"...

___

Mr. President: Boycott Copenhagen; Investigate Your Climate Change "Experts"

The president’s decision to attend the international climate conference in Copenhagen needs to be reconsidered in light of the unfolding Climategate scandal. The leaked e-mails involved in Climategate expose the unscientific behavior of leading climate scientists who deliberately destroyed records to block information requests, manipulated data to “hide the decline” in global temperatures, and conspired to silence the critics of man-made global warming. I support Senator James Inhofe’s call for a full investigation into this scandal. Because it involves many of the same personalities and entities behind the Copenhagen conference, Climategate calls into question many of the proposals being pushed there, including anything that would lead to a cap and tax plan.

Policy should be based on sound science, not snake oil. I took a stand against such snake oil science when I sued the federal government over its decision to list the polar bear as an endangered species despite the fact that the polar bear population has increased. I’ve never denied the reality of climate change; in fact, I was the first governor to create a subcabinet position to deal specifically with the issue. I saw the impact of changing weather patterns firsthand while serving as governor of our only Arctic state. But while we recognize the effects of changing water levels, erosion patterns, and glacial ice melt, we cannot primarily blame man’s activities for the earth’s cyclical weather changes. The drastic economic measures being pushed by dogmatic environmentalists won’t change the weather, but will dramatically change our economy for the worse...

Full Article Here:

Sarah Palin: Mr. President: Boycott Copenhagen; Investigate Your Climate Change "Experts" | Facebook

That's nice, dear. Take your pills today?

Does Palin have any evidence that the climate of the earth does not need to be protected?

Did you actually read the post? I beleive that she stated yes that we are seeing climate change, but we need to make certain that it is due to man, before we go down this road to correcting something that most likely can not be corrected because it is based on faulty science.

I just read one of your posts accusing the right denying science, well here we are and we want to know the truth of what science is telling us. I don't think that is too much to ask.

LOL! One of Palin's paid hacks is again posting what she says on Facebook! Like anyone cares what someone who isn't IN POLITICS anymore says!! And you nutters say the left are obsessed with Palin, you right wing freaks are borderline stalkers on that poor woman! :eek:

sarahpalin-obama.jpg

Obviously, you care.:lol:

Did you actually read the post? I beleive that she stated yes that we are seeing climate change, but we need to make certain that it is due to man, before we go down this road to correcting something that most likely can not be corrected because it is based on faulty science.

I just read one of your posts accusing the right denying science, well here we are and we want to know the truth of what science is telling us. I don't think that is too much to ask.

So what does that have to do with Obama attending a worldwide summit on climate change? We have to satisfy Palin before we can discuss climate change with other countries?

no, but she can see it from her house.

Your arrogance is showing again rightwinger, how do you have any evidence that Co2 causes global warming when for the last 11 years we have been in a cooling pattern and co2 emmisions have increased. My 80 year old mother told me that in the 40's they were worried about another ICE age.

You believe in evolution, why do you find it so hard to believe that this could be a natural weather pattern that has occured over thousands of years.??

You libs tout evolution over time, which I agree to some of it, but you just can't beleive that the ice cap melt could happen if it were not for man. You libs are not God and I don't think for one second that we have that much control over it. It's arrogant to think so. I am pro environment. I don't like polution any more than you do and want it reduced but I don't think we have that kind of power.

Last edited:

So what does that have to do with Obama attending a worldwide summit on climate change? We have to satisfy Palin before we can discuss climate change with other countries?

If Obama attends, it will be a failure for the environmentalists ... which is a good thing.
Success by default...:lol:

Your arrogance is showing again rightwinger, how do you have any evidence that Co2 causes global warming when for the last 11 years we have been in a cooling pattern and co2 emmisions have increased. My 80 year old mother told me that in the 40's they were worried about another ICE age.

You beleive in evolution, why do you find it so hard to beleive that this could be a natural weather pattern that has occured over thousands of years.??

You libs tout evolution over time, which I agree to some of it, but you just can't beleive that the ice cap melt could happen if it were not for man. You libs are not God and I don't think for one second that we have that much control over it. It's arrogant to think so. I am pro environment. I don't like polution any more than you do and want it reduced but I don't think we have that kind of power.

Yes, DEL is a Liberal. You got him now. Nailed him to the wall and all.

:rofl:

By the way, what's 'polution'?

If you're so angry, I suggest spell checking first.

no, but she can see it from her house.

You beleive in evolution, why do you find it so hard to beleive that this could be a natural weather pattern that has occured over thousands of years.??

say what?

He can attend the world wide summit but don't you think it would be advisable for him to know the truth and the facts about these leaked e-mails before he did. An investigation should be in order. It's rather obvious that these scientists were attempting to hide data, How can you possibly correct anything when you are basing your corrections on faulty information? All of these studies should have been done doing double and triple blind studies, that's how you get accurate data and information. At the end of these studies and you are able to get all of these scientists together and they agree you will have actual truth and evidence. It appears this has not happened in these cases and personally I don't like the fact that they were even talking to each other. The jury is still out on this.

You can not correct a disease by not knowing the cause of the disease. Let's find the cause and go from there.

Forum List

Back