Palin Demands Obama Investigate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sinatra, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    Sarah Palin calls on Obama to investigate climate science "experts"...

___

Mr. President: Boycott Copenhagen; Investigate Your Climate Change "Experts"

The president’s decision to attend the international climate conference in Copenhagen needs to be reconsidered in light of the unfolding Climategate scandal. The leaked e-mails involved in Climategate expose the unscientific behavior of leading climate scientists who deliberately destroyed records to block information requests, manipulated data to “hide the decline” in global temperatures, and conspired to silence the critics of man-made global warming. I support Senator James Inhofe’s call for a full investigation into this scandal. Because it involves many of the same personalities and entities behind the Copenhagen conference, Climategate calls into question many of the proposals being pushed there, including anything that would lead to a cap and tax plan.

Policy should be based on sound science, not snake oil. I took a stand against such snake oil science when I sued the federal government over its decision to list the polar bear as an endangered species despite the fact that the polar bear population has increased. I’ve never denied the reality of climate change; in fact, I was the first governor to create a subcabinet position to deal specifically with the issue. I saw the impact of changing weather patterns firsthand while serving as governor of our only Arctic state. But while we recognize the effects of changing water levels, erosion patterns, and glacial ice melt, we cannot primarily blame man’s activities for the earth’s cyclical weather changes. The drastic economic measures being pushed by dogmatic environmentalists won’t change the weather, but will dramatically change our economy for the worse...

Full Article Here:

Sarah Palin: Mr. President: Boycott Copenhagen; Investigate Your Climate Change "Experts" | Facebook

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Mike458877

Mike458877 Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    Well that would be the logical thing to do, but, since when does liberal ideology ever meet with logic?

Mike

3. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,898
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-dOJG4kXMA[/ame]

A Video of Palin's latest Facebook posting meeting Obama's "ManMade Global Warming" Summit

4. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,310
    Does Palin have any evidence that the climate of the earth does not need to be protected?

5. MajikMyst

MajikMyst Honorary Non-member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +83
    Why would it be logical?? Have they committed a crime of some sorts?? It is you who does not meet with logic!! It is the right that cares little about logic!! If you cared about logic, you wouldn't be against healthreform and a public option.. You wouldn't be against gay marriage.. You wouldn't be against Global warming cause 98% of scientists worldwide say it is true and it is logical to believe them.. They also agree that mankind is at least partially responsible..

The debate is over.. It is time for action.. The logical thing would be to accept that and move on.. But no.. You morons haven't accepted that and still scream and cry about how global warming isn't true and scientists need to be investigated for no reason.. Since when is facism logical??

6. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,310
    So lets get this straight...
    The entire industrialized world believes carbon emissions are a big enough problem to justify attending the summit.
    Sarah Palin has declaired it a non-problem, so the US should not attend

Dig baby, dig

7. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    Sarah Palin couldn't demand to be seated at her nearest Applebee's

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    LOL! One of Palin's paid hacks is again posting what she says on Facebook! Like anyone cares what someone who isn't IN POLITICS anymore says!! And you nutters say the left are obsessed with Palin, you right wing freaks are borderline stalkers on that poor woman! :eek:

[​IMG]

9. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    That's nice, dear. Take your pills today?

10. Maple

Maple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +568

Did you actually read the post? I beleive that she stated yes that we are seeing climate change, but we need to make certain that it is due to man, before we go down this road to correcting something that most likely can not be corrected because it is based on faulty science.

I just read one of your posts accusing the right denying science, well here we are and we want to know the truth of what science is telling us. I don't think that is too much to ask.