Palin Defeats Obama

It appears this gentleman believes in the power of Palin...

Palin Power to the Rescue!

Excerpts:

Although she no longer holds any elective office or official capacity, Sarah Palin has apparently saved millions of aging Americans from the dreary and inhumane death panels hidden in the bowels of the Obamacare disaster.

Liberals deny that Obamacare includes death panels, but most of those damn fools have not read the 1,000-page monster.

...Palin’s death panels analysis hit a bulls eye as reported in part at Yahoo.com:

Senators exclude end-of-life provision from bill - Yahoo! News

“Key senators are excluding a provision on end-of-life care from health overhaul legislation after language in a House bill caused a furor
____

He also calls Palin "the most beautiful and intelligent woman on the national political scene."

It appears he may have a bit of crush on former governor...:)
Palin didnt really LEAD this call, but honed in on the wave of it
the people were against it before she said anything on it

To be fair, you haven't proven that you're Ulsterman. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

As far as saying "dems are obsessing" that's a jab, and a pretty unprovable one at that. It's your opinion, but it doesn't really advance the conversation, does it?
I believe it. Who else would write such drivel?

I could swear Sinatra claimed to be a woman at one point though.

To be fair, you haven't proven that you're Ulsterman. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

As far as saying "dems are obsessing" that's a jab, and a pretty unprovable one at that. It's your opinion, but it doesn't really advance the conversation, does it?
I believe it. Who else would write such drivel?

I could swear Sinatra claimed to be a woman at one point though.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

It appears this gentleman believes in the power of Palin...

Palin Power to the Rescue!

Excerpts:

Although she no longer holds any elective office or official capacity, Sarah Palin has apparently saved millions of aging Americans from the dreary and inhumane death panels hidden in the bowels of the Obamacare disaster.

Liberals deny that Obamacare includes death panels, but most of those damn fools have not read the 1,000-page monster.

...Palin’s death panels analysis hit a bulls eye as reported in part at Yahoo.com:

Senators exclude end-of-life provision from bill - Yahoo! News

“Key senators are excluding a provision on end-of-life care from health overhaul legislation after language in a House bill caused a furor
____

He also calls Palin "the most beautiful and intelligent woman on the national political scene."

It appears he may have a bit of crush on former governor...:)

Palin didnt really LEAD this call, but honed in on the wave of it
the people were against it before she said anything on it

Agreed - but I believe she coined the term "Death Panels" and that took a smoldering discontent with Obamacare and turned it into outright anger - and the Democrats scrambled quickly back within days of Palin's remarks.

She is becoming a true national figure - currently the most influential within the Republican Party.

Good or bad - that is the current reality...

If it was such a harmless part of the reform and was actually put in place to be a positive thing, I wonder why they took it out so easily.

The posturing for ANY passage is beginning to heat up

Forum List

Back