Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

That's kind of old and worn, doncha think, DiveCon?

You need some new material like we get everyday from Sarah Palin.

irony = lecturing anyone about what is old and worn while harping about Palin.

Do we have any new NEWS about Mrs. Palin at this hour Samson? :eusa_angel:

I think the latest reports have her eating a grilled cheese sammich for lunch....

....there may also have been a cup of soup involved.....but MSNBC hasn't confirmed yet if it was tomato or chicken noodle.....

Looks like Obamer has resorted to him Jimmy Carter play. Move to the center, abandon your agenda, and end up looking like the inept empty suit he is. Maybe he can negotiate for hostages with rogue states after his lame ass is fired.

If 5% of the taxpayers are paying 60% of the federal income tax while 7% of Americans owning 84% of the wealth, yes, we need tax reform.
did that make any sense to ANYONE
libs please respond if it did to you as well

It makes sense, but I don't know how relevant it is. Statistics are stupid.
really?
it looks like gibberish to me
he took 2 statistics and didnt make any connection what so ever

kinda like saying the grass is green and water is wet

btw he also didnt back up that those are in fact, accurate statistics

Last edited:
LOL, we keep hearing about how the Obama is suppose to have all this "intellect".

but I sure as hell ain't seen it. Ever see him speak without his trusty Teleprompter.

it's figgen hilarious.

and of course we haven't SEEN ANY of his school records that PROVES he is SO DAMN INTELLIGENT, just like we haven't seen his LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

but hey, as long as the lefties THINK he is this intellectual giant, that is ALL that matters, isn't it?:lol:

ll this intellect? You ain't seen it? :lol:
well, once you take away his teleprompter, you get 57 states and giving breathalyzers to kids

;)

yeah, house republicans thought so too, and invited obama to baltimore. then they invited the press.

:lol:

44 - Obama's Baltimore Q&A with House Republicans: the transcript

ll this intellect? You ain't seen it? :lol:
well, once you take away his teleprompter, you get 57 states and giving breathalyzers to kids

;)

yeah, house republicans thought so too, and invited obama to baltimore. then they invited the press.

that didnt turn out the way you seem to think
LOL
but ok

just because the sucking sycophants at the wash post drooled all over themselves to paint it in favor of Obama, doesnt mean it was actually that way

Last edited:

;)

LOL
but ok

just because the sucking sycophants at the wash post drooled all over themselves to paint it in favor of Obama, doesnt mean it was actually that way

did obama use a teleprompter?

did he face "tough questions"?

the rest is your spin countering this summary:

President Obama's appearance Friday before the GOP House Issues Conference in Baltimore was supposed to be behind closed doors, with only a pool reporter to capture their exchanges. But the House Republicans decided early Friday to invite in all reporters, and the result made for a gripping political exchange, with the Republicans posing tough questions of Obama, and the president giving as good as he got.

The Post has collected a transcript of the Q&A session, breaking each lawmaker's question and Obama's response into separate files.

he did more than well under these circumstances.

and you can not get over yourself and admit that.

so any piece of information that shows obama did well, which would take away one toy for the partisans - the lame teleprompter slam - has to be discarded as biased sucking sycophantic drool.

you are ridiculous.

LOL
but ok

President Obama's appearance Friday before the GOP House Issues Conference in Baltimore was supposed to be behind closed doors, with only a pool reporter to capture their exchanges. But the House Republicans decided early Friday to invite in all reporters, and the result made for a gripping political exchange, with the Republicans posing tough questions of Obama, and the president giving as good as he got.

The Post has collected a transcript of the Q&A session, breaking each lawmaker's question and Obama's response into separate files.

so any piece of information that shows obama did well, which would take away one toy for the partisans - the lame teleprompter slam - has to be discarded as biased sucking sycophantic drool.

you are ridiculous.
BULLSHIT

but you are entitled to your delusions

wait, do you actually think the wash post ISNT biased?

why are you deflecting?

but i will play along a little.

show me the bias you detected in the link i gave you.

i invite you to counter this with a source of your choosing.

i tried to find something. not surprisingly, i did not find it on the first few pages of search engine results.

i used these search terms: "house republicans baltimore obama"

this episode seems to be not much talked about by the usual suspects of the right wing blogosphere.

keep in mind that i posted this because of your teleprompter talking point.

LOL
but ok

you are ridiculous.
BULLSHIT

but you are entitled to your delusions

i see you are now reacting like one of those mussels. shut down.

why are you deflecting?

i tried to find something. not surprisingly, i did not find it on the first few pages of search engine results.

this episode seems to be not much talked about by the usual suspects of the right wing blogosphere.

again, the wash post put a positive spin on it
yes, obama didnt embarrass himself, but he hardly disproved ther fact that when he doesnt have his teleprompter he bumbles around
just like just about ANYONE does

why are you deflecting?

yes, obama didnt embarrass himself, but he hardly disproved ther fact that when he doesnt have his teleprompter he bumbles around

you are flailing, where is the spin.

;)

LOL
but ok

Ha! That was classic Obama, him alone quietly shutting each Republican up in turn. Obama is a reformer, he isn't out to get you, he is expecting to leave things better than he found them, dragging the grand ole party kicking and screaming into the future.

Let's see the Republicans do something droolworthy, they are the deadbeats of congress, taking up space. I want them to work to help get this country moving again.

why are you deflecting?

you are flailing, where is the spin.
more delusions
there is no flailing here
you want to pick on fumbles by conservatives and ignore those on your side
fuck off

Last edited:

LOL
but ok

Ha! That was classic Obama, him alone quietly shutting each Republican up in turn. Obama is a reformer, he isn't out to get you, he is expecting to leave things better than he found them, dragging the grand ole party kicking and screaming into the future.

Let's see the Republicans do something droolworthy, they are the deadbeats of congress, taking up space. I want them to work to help get this country moving again.
more delusions

he didnt "shut" anyone up, moron
sheeesh you sycophants are disgusting

Last edited:
LOL
but ok

more delusions

you are a squid/clam hybrid. shutting and spraying ink.

it is not working.

don't use the teleprompter slam, and i won't remind you of that irksome episode in baltimore.

more delusions

you are a squid/clam hybrid. shutting and spraying ink.

it is not working.

don't use the teleprompter slam, and i won't remind you of that irksome episode in baltimore.
fuck off man
you just dont fucking get it
look at what it was in RESPONSE to and grow a functioning brain cell

again, that wasnt the "victory" for Obama that YOU and the other sycophants want to make it

Forum List

Back