Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

that didnt turn out the way you seem to think
LOL
but ok

just because the sucking sycophants at the wash post drooled all over themselves to paint it in favor of Obama, doesnt mean it was actually that way

Ha! That was classic Obama, him alone quietly shutting each Republican up in turn. Obama is a reformer, he isn't out to get you, he is expecting to leave things better than he found them, dragging the grand ole party kicking and screaming into the future.

Let's see the Republicans do something droolworthy, they are the deadbeats of congress, taking up space. I want them to work to help get this country moving again.
more delusions

I'm not hopeful about this congress. One of Boehner's first promises was to look to the Constitution for answers now that they are in charge.

Boehner mixes up Constitution and Declaration

House Minority Leader John Boehner was fired up and ready to go at the Tea Party rally today.

He even held up his pocket copy of the Constitution, pledging to "stand here with our Founding Fathers, who wrote in the pre-amble: 'We hold these truths to be self evident ..."

Oops.

That would be the opening lines of the Declaration of Independence that he's reading.

Boehner mixes up Constitution and Declaration - On Congress - POLITICO.com

:)

Ha! That was classic Obama, him alone quietly shutting each Republican up in turn. Obama is a reformer, he isn't out to get you, he is expecting to leave things better than he found them, dragging the grand ole party kicking and screaming into the future.

Let's see the Republicans do something droolworthy, they are the deadbeats of congress, taking up space. I want them to work to help get this country moving again.
more delusions

I'm not hopeful about this congress. One of Boehner's first promises was to look to the Constitution for answers now that they are in charge.

House Minority Leader John Boehner was fired up and ready to go at the Tea Party rally today.

He even held up his pocket copy of the Constitution, pledging to "stand here with our Founding Fathers, who wrote in the pre-amble: 'We hold these truths to be self evident ..."

Oops.

That would be the opening lines of the Declaration of Independence that he's reading.

and this makes "57 states" less of a bumble somehow?

i'm here saying that thery ALL fuck up, and you morons seem to think that because Obama had one very well prepared for meeting that it makes up for the obvious bumbles he's had

:rolleyes:

more delusions

you are a squid/clam hybrid. shutting and spraying ink.

it is not working.

don't use the teleprompter slam, and i won't remind you of that irksome episode in baltimore.
fuck off man
you just dont fucking get it
look at what it was in RESPONSE to and grow a functioning brain cell

again, that wasnt the "victory" for Obama that YOU and the other sycophants want to make it

you just can't handle input that challenges your opinion.

you always react that way when cornered.

and you had the same response to me. "more delusions" "Bullshit" "fuck off", etc.

more delusions

Oops.

and this makes "57 states" less of a bumble somehow?

I'm just sayin.. :lol:

you are a squid/clam hybrid. shutting and spraying ink.

it is not working.

don't use the teleprompter slam, and i won't remind you of that irksome episode in baltimore.
fuck off man
you just dont fucking get it
look at what it was in RESPONSE to and grow a functioning brain cell

again, that wasnt the "victory" for Obama that YOU and the other sycophants want to make it

you just can't handle input that challenges your opinion.

you always react that way when cornered.

and you had the same response to me. "more delusions" "Bullshit" "fuck off", etc.
again, that nothing but your delusions

i'm here saying that thery ALL fuck up, and you morons seem to think that because Obama had one very well prepared for meeting that it makes up for the obvious bumbles he's had

no, that's just your retreat line. i don't buy it.

you slammed obama with the teleprompter shit. and when you are shown that obama can very well speak without it in hostile conditions and unedited, you curse, scream and deflect.

it is not about gaffes.

:eek:

you slammed obama with the teleprompter shit. and when you are shown that obama can very well speak without it in hostile conditions and unedited, you curse, scream and deflect.

it is not about gaffes.

BULLSHIT
thats no retreat
god damn, are you fucking drunk tonight?

it is not about gaffes.

BULLSHIT
thats no retreat

calm down, divecon.

it is not about gaffes.

BULLSHIT
thats no retreat

calm down, divecon.
i am calm
LOL
just cant believe the crap you are posting tonight

thanks, i am glad i turned off sig lines. who wants to see that kind of shit. :lol:
so remove it and spare the rest of us
LOL

i could do that, but i believe in personal responsibility. and i am a jerk.

if it offends you, turn off sigs or put me on ignore, or be patient and remind me to take it down in a few weeks.
naw, nothing offends me enough to do that
lol
but i might scroll past your posts confusing them with Mr Charmin

;) YMMV

palin winning the primary would be the surest way to getting obama re-elected. it would be a landslide. i do hope she runs though, it will be entertaining. i would vote for the lamp on my desk for president before i voted for her.

Last edited:
Cuyo understands the drift: where much has been given, much is expected.

Interesting thought: notice that when the frontier "closed" before 1900, the Progressive Age (earlier antecedents can be found in rural America in the granges) begins shortly thereafter.

Disagree. The progressive age started here when people started counting on others to do for them rather than doing it themselves; which, is completely idealistic and UNREALISTIC.

The cops can't protect you except by luck/exception. Usually they just try to figure out who killed you. Some consolation.:cuckoo:

The weak ride the backs of the strong to create nations. Their fat, donut-laden asses crush those backs and when they have to actually try and fend for themselves, they're saying "sieg heil".

Cuyo understands the drift: where much has been given, much is expected.

Interesting thought: notice that when the frontier "closed" before 1900, the Progressive Age (earlier antecedents can be found in rural America in the granges) begins shortly thereafter.

Disagree. The progressive age started here when people started counting on others to do for them rather than doing it themselves; which, is completely idealistic and UNREALISTIC.

The cops can't protect you except by luck/exception. Usually they just try to figure out who killed you. Some consolation.:cuckoo:

The weak ride the backs of the strong to create nations. Their fat, donut-laden asses crush those backs and when they have to actually try and fend for themselves, they're saying "sieg heil".

Then you must be a JFK fan:

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

The sentiment seems odd coming from a Suspiciously Dead Democrat....... with Obama now in the WH, and the likes of Pelosi and Ried in the Congress, asking what they can do for you.

Forum List

Back