Palin chances in 2012 are over

You Liberals say that about Palin at least once a month. You know how we know you're really just afraid of her?
It is somewhat difficult....defending yourself against a.....

CRAZY PERSON!!!!!!

woman_screaming1.png

Regardless of what the loonies on the right think or spew, the fact remains that Obama is more respected nationally and internationally. Nationally, and especially internationally Palin is seen as joke.

Further more, the thought of a Palin in the Presidency scares the sane at the thought of such a dunce with nukes under her power.

Last, but not least, despite what the loonies on the right think or spew, Obama's ratings are soaring and will only continue to soar and will only continue to rise as long as the current crop of Republicans in power continue on their path to humiliate themselves and obstruct any true and/or possible progress...and the current crop will continue on that abysmal path.

Last edited:
Regardless of what the loonies on the right think or spew, the fact remains that Obama is more respected nationally and internationally. Nationally, and especially internationally Palin is seen as joke.

Further more, the thought of a Palin in the Presidency scares the sane at the thought of such a dunce with nukes under her power.

Last, but not least, despite what the loonies on the right think or spew, Obama's ratings are soaring and will only continue to soar and will only continue to rise as long as the current crop of Republicans in power continue on their path to humiliate themselves and obstruct any true and/or possible progress

Regardless of what the loon MarcATL thinks and says obama is not respected by other nations and most diffenantly is not respected by most here in America.

Last, but not least, despite what the loonies on the right think or spew, Obama's ratings are soaring and will only continue to soar and will only continue to rise as long as the current crop of Republicans in power continue on their path to humiliate themselves and obstruct any true and/or possible progress

A TRUE Obamabot here.
the Obama is SOARING, must be like superman.
face it, the American people CAN'T stand the Obama and his COMRADES IN ARMS, if they did, they wouldn't of KICKED out so many of his fellow henchmen and women in the LAST ELECTION.

:lol::eusa_whistle:

oh so now you care about civility or someone looking presidential? what a hoot, try practicing what you preach for a change instead of changing your viewpoint like sox to fit the moment.

Case in point...

Compare Obama's Tucson speech to Palins Facebook whine

No, its actually not a case in point.......aside from his well done verbiage for the victims etc. the speech was a strawman, you should be familiar with that since you just employed one as usual, and he did say ; "It didn't", you know the context of that right? go check, it might be valuable.

Last I checked Obama wasn't blamed for anything, kind of changes things a bit ya know? He went there for a particular purpose alone.

One came off as a uniter...the other as a whiny bitch playing the victim

Palins presidential aspirations....if they ever existed....are over

Regardless of what the loon MarcATL thinks and says obama is not respected by other nations and most diffenantly is not respected by most here in America.

Especially those who get all their information from Rush and Beck

Case in point...

No, its actually not a case in point.......aside from his well done verbiage for the victims etc. the speech was a strawman, you should be familiar with that since you just employed one as usual, and he did say ; "It didn't", you know the context of that right? go check, it might be valuable.

Last I checked Obama wasn't blamed for anything, kind of changes things a bit ya know? He went there for a particular purpose alone.

Face it, you calling women a bitch shows your true colors my friend.

ShutUpBitch.jpg

ShutUpBitch.jpg

Lefty men are some of the biggest pussies I have ever seen. And they hate women, remember folks, WOMEN they spew "their party CHAMPIONS", yet they have no problems calling them bitches, Cxxts, etc etc. Pathetic little creatures they are.:lol:

Last edited:
Case in point...

:eusa_think:

Last edited by a moderator:
If the truth be known, the Dems do not want Palin to go away. They want her to stay at head of the "I wanna be POTUS" line. She is the best thing that can happen to the Dems in 2012. They want to drag her quitting, dried up, blood stained body right down the campaign trail with them. No, the Dems love to have Palin in the mix. they don't fear her at all.

Now, for the GOP, that is quite a different equasion. They don't know what to do with her. I expect the GOP brain trust will have many private meetings outside of Tea Bagger ears, confronting the problem they have with Palin. How are they going to handle her as the 2012 elections approach? They know they don't have a chance winning back the WH with her as the candidate, yet they are afraid that if she doesn't win the nomination, she will run as a Bagger. There is no way she will accept another VP nomination. so, that would certainly hand Barry another term.

As I see it, sooner or later the GOP true feeling will come out and Sarah will take her ball and bat and leave. She will amass her Tea Party and seperate completely from the GOP. That, with the changing demographics in the Uniter States, could spell the end of the Grande Old Party. But that is a topic for another day and another time.

yeah yeah yeah, the Democrats WANT PALIN TO RUN..

how many time do we have to hear this dumb line.

The only reason the Obama now stands a chance to be reelected is because they don't have the super majority to RAM SHIT POLICIES down the peoples throats, BECAUSE the American people voted in November to tell him, STOP IT YOU little dictator in the making..

I still don't see the Obama getting reelected, I don't think HE WANTS TO BE, the job is too much for him and he just wants to HAVE A GOOD TIME ON OUR DIME.

Last edited:
If the truth be known, the Dems do not want Palin to go away. They want her to stay at head of the "I wanna be POTUS" line. She is the best thing that can happen to the Dems in 2012. They want to drag her quitting, dried up, blood stained body right down the campaign trail with them. No, the Dems love to have Palin in the mix. they don't fear her at all.

Now, for the GOP, that is quite a different equasion. They don't know what to do with her. I expect the GOP brain trust will have many private meetings outside of Tea Bagger ears, confronting the problem they have with Palin. How are they going to handle her as the 2012 elections approach? They know they don't have a chance winning back the WH with her as the candidate, yet they are afraid that if she doesn't win the nomination, she will run as a Bagger. There is no way she will accept another VP nomination. so, that would certainly hand Barry another term.

As I see it, sooner or later the GOP true feeling will come out and Sarah will take her ball and bat and leave. She will amass her Tea Party and seperate completely from the GOP. That, with the changing demographics in the Uniter States, could spell the end of the Grande Old Party. But that is a topic for another day and another time.

She is the best thing that can happen to the Dems in 2012.

The same blather that was said about the tea party before the 2010 election
I must ask.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that or the USSR really was
a.) evil, and
b.) an empire

The Soviet Union and Saddam Hussein were both evil, but I'm trying to make a more nuanced point. I'm suggesting that these threats were inflated for political reasons (some of them good reasons) - and, moreover, I'm suggesting that a rhetoric of evil was used to describe a much more benign or technical geopolitical phenomenon; and that this rhetoric of evil was designed to "sell" the policy to the low information voters. My suggestion requires that you see the Cold War and War on Terrorism as more than simplistic battles against evil, but larger contexts for American intervention in important regions, that is, contexts for the protection and acquisition of vital geopolitical assets.

Let me try to simplify this for you. Next time you go into Walmart or any other large Department store, take a look at the regions where the products are manufactured. Some of these regions are unstable. Moreover, because they are unstable, they sometimes require "military stabilization". Military stabilization is the kind of thing that would happen if Iran tried to block the Straight of Hormuz, or if the Sandinistas threatened our access to South American sugar, or if any country decided to nationalize a resource that our transnationals controlled or economy needed. The Soviet and Islamic threats, however real, have both been used to justify creating a military presence near resources upon which our economy and lifestyle depend. America did not invent this strategy. This is what superpowers do. Get over it. If we didn't do it, someone else would. The food chain is not for the feint of heart. Innocent blood is sometimes spilled. That's why the lion has claws. [People do not understand the reality of what happens when powerful organisms take care of their needs]

Listen. Britain did not say that it was in India for the spices (which was the equivalent of oil to 16th century capitalism); rather, it dressed its geopolitical goals in a grandiose war for civilization. In the foreground we heard glorious stories of how Mother England was civilizing the barbarians -- indeed, cleaning up the natives with the King's English -- while in the background we saw Gandhi's head bloodied with the butt of a rifle.

The rightwing voter (the innocent homelanders of every nation) have always been protected, along with the women and children, from what men must do in "the outlying colonies". Most people don't understand that global politics is a contact sport that requires very tough ethical choices. It's much easier to tell people that their nation is always fighting "the good fight" against evil. [The mere fact that you cannot imagine a more complex scenario is proof that people truly believe their government and the various doctrinal systems used to mobilize a nation]

Son, the economies of Great Nations depend on resources from dangerous parts of the globe. The Cold War was used increasingly as a context to bring those dangerous but necessary regions under our protective wing. Washington and Moscow both used the Cold War threat to consolidate control over their various satellites. This is not rocket science, it's a ho-hum day in the life of a Superpower. (yawn) [You have to learn how to question Washington. The Right has always had a problem questioning Washington when it comes to war. At the end of the day, they trust their government leaders deeply.]

Last edited:

Regardless of what the loon MarcATL thinks and says obama is not respected by other nations......

Forum List

Back